W2c

i remember seeing this posted here but lost the link but really w2c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61686cq6s7chttps://youtu.be/61686cq6s7c?t=2m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's got good taste in clothes. But his content is so damn bad, how can people watch such dull drivel?
It's today's equivalent of a soap opera

heresy london

Someone did some YouTube-tier analysis on why he gets the attention he gets and why he gets away with the shit he gets away with

>soap opera

Exactly. His videos are timed to give a barrage of varying emotions in short bursts.

By soap opera I meant content that's clearly quantity over quality. He's big enough to take time with his videos and still get loads of views, instead he does shit daily videos.

More videos = more views = more money
I mean come on user.

>good taste
He's basically just wearing basic street wear stuff.
Nothing good about that, just normal basic taste.
Though also depends on what you mean by "good".

His content is not so bad lately. Mainly the stuff where he fucks with the media

I get that but he's already a millionaire.

He could make one fantastic video a week and get more respect from people.

Why shit out content when you don't need to

Cause it is all he knows, if he put out one a week you would probably get the same content he does now.
He records and edits then releases about 3-4 days after.

Youtube requires a certain amount of vids posted a week in their contract. I thought this was common knowledge.

This can't be true

Filthy Frank uploads like twice a month and gets millions of views

It's possible that Pewdiepie, the biggest youtuber right now, has a contract with yt and FilthyFrank doesn't.

Ok, I guess you are more retarded than I thought.

Of COURSE Youtube would require you to make a certain amount of videos, they want as many people to come back daily as they can. That's why when certain youtubers "sell out" their quality goes to shit, they have to hurry up and post more.

LPers like the GG have a better method imo, only doing 10-15 minute videos and uploading like 2 vids a day but doing long sessions of playing video games, so they essentially spend one day playing a game and getting at least a week of content. I'm shocked Markiplier can still put out such long vids consistently, though he breaks that up with clickbait vids admittedly.

Pewdiepie is just...a drama shitfest right now, but I just can't sympathize with him bitching when he's just paid to play video games, like holy shit, get over it.

How old are you?

I'm pretty sure FF has said in the past that he can't monetise his videos because of all the copyrighted music he uses.

cmon man, check this and seriously tell me this isn't funny as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=61686cq6s7chttps://youtu.be/61686cq6s7c?t=2m4s

This guy is an actual nazi go back to /pol/ faggot trump fans

I'm not a fan of FF but I'd give him huge respect if this is true

weak b8 m8

the video won't play if the music is copyrighted.

His drama mongering is so cringey. But fuck, he is so handsome, I gotta keep watching the charming motherfucker

w2c this shirt?

You respect him because he cannot monetize his videos?

Because he does it just to be funny and entertain and not to make a quick buck