Things that triggers you

blacks that care about the shoes i wear. fuck off i don't criticize your meme ramen noodle haircut

Nigs acting like Jordan brand shoes are real Jordan's. Nigs acting like real Jordan's are nice in any way b

when negros wear band shirts that aren't rap. stay in your own lane jamal

rap is a white man's music

i said stay in your lane jamal. you speak when spoken to

3/3 are triggered by negers, i approve of this thread

>implying jew produced nigger rap is indicative of the quality of rap as a genre
I bet you think movies are shit because they're all made by jews now, cuck.

>Men

white people scared of black ppl bruh keep it 100, the internet is da only place where white mfs can get away wit talkin shit

See you at church next week nigger.
t. Dylann Roof

what's wrong with OP? babe?

It's obviously a monkey in clothing.

i would love it if every time someone on Veeky Forums said "nigger", a picture of their face was auto posted just to see the neckbeards lul

nigger

that would be funny

>>>/tmblr/

coalburner

ITT neckbeards and cucks blaming blacks for their own social insecurities.

I call my token black friend (joking obviously, he's a real friend) a nigger all the time and he hasn't attacked me for it yet, maybe you're just a thug lol
Also usually attack in groups because you're no less cowardly than the strawman neckbeards you're thinking of

i could care less about what chicks wear, for the most part they're beyond saving, so those things don't even trigger me anymore

what triggers me on guys: stupid/outdated haircuts like the undercut or the topknot, too skinny jeans especially on not too skinny fatlets, pre-distressed jeans, pinroll/cropped pants with no socks in winter, cheap ass snapbacks still worn with flat brim (wtf, it's 2017 now, those were last cool two years ago)

so mostly the stupid shit, which is not practical

+1 any kind of distressed jeans on negers, i don't want to see your ugly colored (hairy) legs

ITT: a cuck libtard trying to blame other people for talking about facts

Only thing that triggers me with females are these ugly sandals like pic related and certain earrings

idk why but if a girl wears ugly earrings i don't wanna be near her

People that use the word "trigger"

what about them? be careful, it includes you know, hereby we have written proof that you used the word "trigger" at least once in your life

whites = master race

What part of stay in your own lane dont you understand jamal? I know you're a nigger by try to pay somewhat attention

Nigger means not human, something not even your own species. If you call him that, he's not your friend.

This.

lmao

dad hats on girls

really? i think certain girls look hot as fuck with dad hats on

>ramen noodle haircut

lmao

nigger

>friend says wants to be "high fash"
>literally broke as fuck
>spends his money at semi cheap mall tier clothing
should i tell him that im worried about him being so bad at managing his money or should i just mind my own business

i noticed maybe 6 dad hats on my way to college today. 2 on a group of skaters, 2 on a pair of asian girls, and 1 each on two girls by themselves. all had a small embroided logo

BASEBALL CAPS
FUCKING BASEBALL CAPS

A hot take

Nigger comes from the spanish "negro", meaning black.

If you mean triggers my dick yes that body and style triggers my dick

Admittedly I wear a baseball cap, but only if its sunny (It's summer here presently), windy or a little rainy.

*triggered*

Black people trying to look Veeky Forums. Terrible style here in london

Leggings and crop tops
Chokers
Joggers and runners
Predistressed clothing
Cps,gats, etc
Old schools
Basic shit in general

DUDE THRASHER SHIRTS LMAO
IF I SEE ONE MORE FUCKING THRASHER HOODIE

Supreme.
Buying a 70 dollar hoodie for you to brand their shit for no other reason

You mean 700?

I don't get Supreme either. At least Bape is different looking and distinctive for the price. Supreme hoodies are basically just a plain Hanes hoodie with a red bar logo on it.

Nigger

Chances are he'll get defensive as fuck but that's a judgement call you'll have to make on how shit a person he is.

itt: cancer

sorry, gotta call samefag on this one

>he seriously believes this

Ralph Caps
Shitty fast fashion bombers

nigger

This really cheap sheet dresses you can buy at grocery stores

neckbeards triggered by this post need to go back to their safe spaces LUL beta snowflakes tbqh.

Anything posted on GQ magazine triggers the fuck out of me.

you don't like Margiela?

yeah, their styling is so stupid and played out at this point

whatever idiot first pitched the idea to corporate to have all the models strike goofy 'in motion' poses should be shot

holy shit american gq is literal untermensch tier

just like the population lmao

In Italian "negro" has about the same weight as saying nigger in English