Suits/Work/Formal General - Kev Edition

r8, h8, provide inspo on ties, shoes, suits, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1y7G1Jig7Jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doing a poo

P-please critique...

>5'9'' manlet
>short legs genelet
>thighs are thicq from squatz n oatz

Be honest, should I just fucking kms, Veeky Forumsm?

You should try a shirt with only one color.
Lose the tie if you dont wear a blazer.
Pants could have a better fit ( if your thighs allow it)

Other than that looks pretty good.

>You should try a shirt with only one color.
The blue and white check one is the only non-solid shirt I own. This pic was actually my inspo for it, but maybe it's try-hard because obviously I'm not as handsome or Veeky Forums as Zac Effron.

>Lose the tie if you dont wear a blazer
Actually I wore one. And this is for work, so unfortunately I don't just get to decide that. (In summer months we don't have to wear jackets but we still have to wear ties).

>Pants could have a better fit ( if your thighs allow it)
Do you mean because they're high at the ankle around the thighs or both? They're supposed to be high at the ankle but I do think they look kind of wonky up top.

Thanks, m8.

How do you feel about green for a shirt and tie. Like a light minty green shirt and forest green tie?

w2c nice ties

What are your thoughts on long classic suit jackets?

Width and waist wise his pants fit fine. Going super slim on a pair of wool pants usually doesn't look that good. However, the inseam length looks too short, but it might just be the pose.

Suit jackets should cover your ass. If one doesn't, it's too short. Blazers are a bit more flexible, but longer usually looks better.

just no

what do you work as?

i recently started a bank internship and i love wearing suits and everything but jesus fuck this shit is so expensive. i only own 4 suits

You look decent but also like you want to switch into something else asap

Exquisite trimmings
Sozzi
Viola Milano
Berg & Berg
E. Marinella
Drake's of London

etc.

Long is good.

Todays short suits makes it look like guys are wearing suits made for women.

I'm a teacher at a private school.

Do those shoes even go with this jacket? I feel like that brown with the grey looks shitty. I basically only wear brown with my blue suit.

>Do those shoes even go with this jacket?

No.

But a darker shade of brown would work.

Why is he walking towards the camera?

That's him on self-timer
youtube.com/watch?v=1y7G1Jig7Jk

pants look too short for the cut added with it looking like you pulled them up to your chest grandpa style

w2c yellow suit?

it show the motion and drape of the pieces in use

OP is only what, 30-40lbs overweight? Looks so fuckin bad, poor guy:(

Wear should I get a suit. Like a jacket and trousers? Where do I even start?

Damn that smooth pants/sock/loafer pairing

Too tight

this looks terrible

Where do you live?

What's your budget?

When are you going to be wearing the suit?

How old are you?

Give us something to work with, you little bitch.

Don't ever color match your shirt and tie, you hideous hobo, it makes you look like a badly designed video game character.

That haircut is so unfortunate it distracts me from his awful coat fit

Alright lads, Tuesday. Plz r8.

Lads
I'm starting an internship next week and the dresscode is business casual.
I used to only wear jeans and t-shirts / sweaters with sneakers.

What are some minimum basics I need?
I have brown suede clark desert boots. Are those good enough for shoes? I don't want to spent a fortune on clothes for an internship. Might not even work there when it's done.

>shirt is too small, particularly in the shoulders and sleeves
>tie is a terrible shade of blue
>might be the lighting but belt seems far too orange
>not sure what on earth is going on with your trousers, they don't really fit and very short, are they cuffed?
>shoes I can't really see but I doubt they'll blow me away

what do you think business casual entails you fucking clown?

>trousers/chinos
>some shirts
>maybe some V-neck jumpers if its cold

CDBs should be okay, depends on the place, also depends how clean they are

I get really conflicting stuff when I google

>shirt is too small, particularly in the shoulders and sleeves

Well, like I said I lift, so to some extent I can't help that. I really don't want to wear a big baggy Boomer tier dress shirt that looks like a parachute in the back. Do you think I should just give it up and go that route? As for the sleeves, do you really think so? I mean as you can see in a neutral position the sleeve goes right down to my hand?

>tie is a terrible shade of blue
Taste I guess? Maybe it is too gaudy. I like royal blue. My socks are also royal blue kek.

>might be the lighting but belt seems far too orange
Meh, it's less orangey than the picture but it's kind of a slightly orange brown.

>not sure what on earth is going on with your trousers, they don't really fit and very short, are they cuffed

As far as the not fitting thing, sorry I don't see it, these actually fit me like a glove. Can you say more why you don't think they fit? As for the length I did roll them up because reasons--idk just trying to try something a little different but I can cut that shit out. But beside that I don't really think they look ill fitting. Do you think they should be baggier? And again I lift, so yeah.

>shoes I can't really see but I doubt they'll blow me away
Something tells me not a lot does my man haha.

Thanks for feedback m8.

>I really don't want to wear a big baggy Boomer tier dress shirt that looks like a parachute in the back
Then get your shit tailored, retard. A shirt being too small looks just as shit as a shirt being too big.

>Taking valid constructive crticism personally
>Getting defensive
>"lifts"

kek

*walks towards you*
alri?