I've got around 4k to throw at some penny stocks, what does Veeky Forums recommend (inb4 GXY)

I've got around 4k to throw at some penny stocks, what does Veeky Forums recommend (inb4 GXY)

Other urls found in this thread:

orbitetech.com/English/Home/default.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thoughts on SKLN stocks?

MESO

Don't actually buy that shit you buy it to sell it the next day to make some quick cash, you can easily make 10% several times a week. However you will never be able to do that holding onto these penny stocks and hoping they go up like half those companies are just fucked

NETE looks like it's forming a cup and handle. Jump in now for the moon mission.

Don't buy penny stocks idiot

This is why you're poor

bump i need answers

Fate seems like a good short term pump and dump

Pussy faggots.

Trust me on this one. ZION OIL AND GAS.

Or, if you're really a man... buy HEAR and wait for it to go back up.

>if you're really a man
All the real men I know buy penny stocks.
They work at the Gold Man Sacks.

ASTI reports earnings mid-May. Jumped like 80% overnight last time

This meme stock is dead in the water.

I hear they need people to hold all their extra bags, though.

What you guys think of $IDRA? Heard good things about it but stock dropped from 4.42 to 1.78 and hovering at that price. Think it will go back up?

It's not. I bought at .06 pre earnings in January and it shot to .11 and I sold at .10.
It's currently at .06 with earnings on the horizon

If you can trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (Canada), look into Orbite Technologies Inc.

ORT is the ticker.
Only $0.28/share now, climbed a fair bit today (April 27th).
Their HPA Plant fires up in the next couple months.
Has backing from the Quebec Government, and has quite a few Bank investment groups buying stocks today (thus the climbing stock).

orbitetech.com/English/Home/default.aspx

Now why would you even consider the share market do you have any experience?

whats up with MGC Pharmaceuticals Limited
Looks to me it dropped dead, can't find anything news related.

And what do you guys think about Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. (ASTI)
it has a massive drop behind itself, anyone that has information regarding to the earnings report mid-may ?

Yeah I've been trading stocks for a while just recently doubled my money on AMD

If you feel like taking a huge lotto pick SIML Simlatus Corp could be a very special stock, got a US Navy contract supposedly, please pay attention to the offered shares though, if the ask says 80 million or some bullshit don't go through with it.

with SIML Simlatus Corp you can easily put 50 euro in it, if you lose its not a big los but if its rising you can make a shitload of money

Buy DUST OP