This hat just arrived. What do you think about this as a daily hat? I don't want to seem like a tryhard or anything...

This hat just arrived. What do you think about this as a daily hat? I don't want to seem like a tryhard or anything, but I do like the way it looks/fits and I agree with the statement

good hat, you could couple it with some sambas and camo pants and go full terrorcore

itll go perfectly with your pastel pink tee, light wash denim jacket, rolled up distressed jeans, and your basic ass Adidas.

goes perfect with your skinny arms and boytits

Haha THIS. So much this. Fuck Drumpf

xDDD

>haha guys look my hat says FUCK because i'm ANGERY about TRUMP

i don't think they're gonna let you wear that to high school pal

If you live in a liberal city like Portland or something, a lot of people will like it

If you live in Bumfuck Kentucky, I'd be careful about wearing it

Reminder that you can't be Veeky Forums if you're a liberal weenie

Cutting edge political statement.

very topical. wear it whenever political anything happens, good hat. goes good with the

prolly should have gone with this

seriously though, your hat is boring. it's okay if you don't like the president but maybe you should focus more on who you are instead of who you aren't and then buy a hat that expresses that

desu you would probably talk to more qts in college with this hat if you live in a liberal enough city. I'd hate you though.

this is the definition of tryhard

express your anti trump opinions the regular way man this is just dumb

i voted trump but if this hat said something like "fat little fingers" or something it would be pretty cool

too bad you're an edgy little faggot

that's not even the best anti-trump hat
but you're just here for (you)s anyway so it's not like you care

Stop igniting political shit-flinging on Veeky Forums

I'm really tiring of this

>that's not even the best anti-trump hat
I dare you to find a better one because you can't

pls kys now kthnx

it's kitschy and vulgar. it doesn't carry any value or worth, it's not remotely profound or interesting. its message holds no new opinions and will change no minds. all it's going to do is draw attention that you'd rather not have.

if that's the best you can find then don't bother.

Kill yourself.

To the untrained eye thats just a regular drumpf hat. And its too bright red.

All it says is fuck trump in simple font. Thats what the hat means. It doesnt really draw attention unless you read it

your wife's son will love it.

>shitty meme from a shitty """"""""""comedian""""""""""

this is objectively the worst anti-trump hat

mail back for refund and cop clorox

except 99% of people that are effay are liberal?

effay satanic trips of truth

Flannel shirts, skinny jeans, and black rimmed glasses though

every generation has its dandies

This. I see political shit every day on the news, on social media, and often in the streets. I come to Veeky Forums to (try to) avoid it. Since 2014, though, it's gotten harder and harder.

I miss Stewart and Colbert.

>doesnt want to be a tryhard
>buys hat with edgy political statement

Then why aren't there threads dedicated to how many edgy pins people can fit on their acid-washed denim jackets?

things that look shit
>anything with political messages on it
>baseball caps
>liberal queers

is Trumpcore effay?

you have to go back

>using the term liberal to mean left wing

So this is what /pol/ looks like irl?

Looks like Igor kek

autistic af but lets not pretend nu males are any better

faggot

rate my fit?

this

you are a fag for even thinking it

Yaaaaaasssss! I'm LITERALLY cheering rn LOL! You go girl, show those fuckboys what's up

"why do all these black guys take our women"
"why can't I just get a factory job"
"college is for sheep, I get all my info from Breitbart, SHEEP"
"Akshually, feminism is a disease, that's why women find me disgusting, MGTOW!"
"All of Obama's stats are fake, SHEEP, fake news and fake stats, even though the economy is the best its been in years"
"Fuck democrat cucks and their handouts, when will daddy trump bring back a factory so I can get that factory job he promised"

you sound like such a cuck lol , obama worst president ever, and fuck democrats

you're probably gonna get socked tf out by libtards who can't read

Dude you cant be serious OP.... not even joking just throw it away. Not only is it cringey and not fashionable (and no one hates trump more than me, im definitely the annoying political friend) but its the same kind of "holier than thou" toxic, arrogant rhetoric that got him elected in the first place.. (for example think of a mom seeing that hat on your, her conservative senses tingle because she doesnt want her kid seeing the f word and now she just hates liberals for no reason and of course you shouldnt vote for trump because of reasons like that but people DO use the ballot as an anger management tool, we cant mansplain our way out of it to deeply seeded conservatives)

THAT BEING SAID, I have mentioned to my friends lately that I wish there was some shirt or logo that I could adorn that simply states my intrinsic discontent for the way the US political landscape is shaped right now. Like "Im really concerned with how things are panning out at the moment but am willing to work with other people and do my best to understand perspectives so I can help our society move towards something we both need AND want, democratically" isnt a very catchy slogan. But alternatively a guy shrugging his shoulders or rolling his eyes at a computer screen with pol and other news boards open is too vague...

Anyone have any ideas?

this is the kind of attitude that pisses me off about liberals- my own kind if I had to pick a "side"

THIS is the face you should make if you find out someone you know is X-phobic, not disgust, how is that any better than discrimination??

Veeky Forums irl

Do you really think so? The worst anti trump hat? Worse than OP's? are you just saying that because you hate Oliver/Colbert?

Its in the yellow on the edge-o-metere but isnt that actually his real name? And the joke taps into a deeper idea that a lot of the reasons he was elected were based on his almost mystical powers of persuasion and manipulation just being Donald TRUMP and your name's etymology chameleons that of other important words in our language.

you clearly want to be against the grain but you align with the grain

quit worrying about being a snowflake and join the group you want to join if you want to

ha nah id rather not have a logo represent me if it means i have to adopt a compromised view of my opinion. I just enjoy talking to conservatives as a liberal because i like to first find "what things do we agree on?" and learn why those things are important to us for different reasons. Im a marketing major so it kinda plays into my general interests.

But other than Bernie merch i dont really have something that says "i dont like trump but im no crazy liberal" wait strike that, Bernie merch makes me a crazy liberal too. Fuck.

Need one which says FUCK DRUMPFF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

You'll fit in with and get fist bumps from all of the normies. Good job.

>but isnt that actually his real name?

No it's not. Why do people think this? Everybody who thinks this just sounds like an idiot.

Well i feel like an idiot but if it makes it any better i take everything Oliver says with a shot glass of salt, but Donald Trump does sound like a stage name to be fair wouldnt you say?

me and my mom have that hat OP good choice. very brave statement.

we also have matching t shirts

kys you ultrabasic faggot

kek, triggered /pol/fags

edgy

used to work on the shillary campaign, make me proud user

(also w2c?)

/pol/tards and nu male faggots are both terrible in their own special ways.

you all suck desu

this

I'm still working up the courage to wear this at school. I wore it to the store the other day and it was fine, but class is a little different bc I don't normally wear a hat. We'll see

making political statements like this is not Veeky Forums at all regardless of your political stance

You have literal autism its just a hat

Your classmates probably think you're retarded alreast so an anemic "political" statement like this isnt going to affect their opinion of you much

Do not wear this. Neither this or the maga hat. If you want to wear these in private go ahead, but when you do so in public it makes you look like a cringe god. Either way you're either going to give off a "muh racism" "muh woomen" "muh cnn is the best" or "muh guns" "fuck spics" allure. I'd say MAGA hat is better than this since it's not trying to offend anyone, but still. And this is coming from a /pol/lack that fucking loves trump. Go find different ways to be a snowflake.

Japanese kid who goes to a US college-core. Utter shit.

HAHAH YOU L O S T
B U T T H U R T

All you angry drumpftards just make me want to wear it more

>calling us angry when libtards are in the streets rioting and getting arrested
Sorry you'll have to lose your welfare, Daquon

i didnt know CTR still existed, wow

This is now a TRUMP A E S T H E T I C thread

yo id suck the shit out of melania som1 pm her on twitter and redirect her here she probably tired of trump limp dick anyway

The true masters of /fa

Too late ordering that hat already makes you a massive tryhard. I'm embarrassed for you.

I love that you can tell how he's desperately trying to explain how it's ironic, while simultaneously trying not to use the word "meme".

Trump has the worst fucking style. He dresses like a used car salesman that can only afford second-hand suits.

second hand suits that cost more than your house

A golden turd still looks like a turd.

yeah but it's made out of gold and doesn't stink like shit either

Would you like to buy a golden turd?

You can thank (((them))) for that desu. (((They))) want division and separatism among us.

yeah you got one?

The surname was changed at Ellis Island.

Not yet, I've been eating gold flakes all week though.

trump didn't change his name, his grandfather did

he had literally no part in it

satan calm down before putin gets here

call me when you have a nice sized log for me

All liberals are literally retarded.

Literally YungLeancore

Do you even go outside

dope fit hbt

>Trump's campaign wasn't entirely based on feelings
fucking kek

> implying i'm even from US
this