What BMI range is most Veeky Forums for a guy?

What BMI range is most Veeky Forums for a guy?

6'0 152lb and wondering if I should gain or lose.

body fat percentage is more important than BMI anonster.

>>Veeky Forums
Just go and ask about keeping 8 percent body fat and how to keep a balanced physic with a focus on core and glutes. Most fashion is geared to that demographic. (God willing we move back to God teir 40s casual aesthetics so us normal fags can dress well and not have to spend 16 hours a week in the gym.)

6'0 114lbs skele here. My body fat is less than 3%. It's an extremely unhealthy lifestyle driven by depression and cigarettes. Worry more about how you feel than how you look in regards to body fat/ weight.

Under 10% bodyfat, above 6', avoid squats and deadlifts to maintain slim legs, focus on arms and chest for a toned torso.

Bitchass southerner detected. Legs are life, legs are love. Thicck train is pulling up you best get on board.

holy shit

please don't die user

pic?

>southerner
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

We've all got to die someday user. My time just might come before others.

Just took this, best effort I've got at the moment. I'm actually at 116.6 lbs right now.

why don't you just...... eat

That does not look like 3% BF, you'd have far more evident vascularity and muscle definition. I mean, your BMI looks sub 18, but your BF% doesn't look that low. Also, get help, dude. If you've got the option, seek out a doctor. If you're in university, there's a chance they'll cover it or something such as counselling.

Normally I do, but even at my peak physical condition a couple years ago, I only weighed 135 lbs. These past couple of months have been rough and I've been pretty depressed, so I'm not eating as much as I should.

A lot of people have been telling me to go to the doctor, but honestly this is how my body has been my entire life. This is on one extreme, but I've always been emaciated. My BF may very well be higher now. It's been a while since I've actually had it checked, but I assumed it was pretty low, due to my poor diet.

depressed people dont make wholesome decisions

I just think ultra swole thighs look ugly and somewhat feminine, slim legs (not french fry legs mind you) really help bring out the inverted triangle shape a toned slim guy has

I have around 20% body fat, is that right? My BMI is 20.6, I don't know if I should lose weight.

I have this body type except add massive tits to it. I fucking hate it. When I work out and lose weight, my tits stay massive so I look even more disproportionate. It's horrible.

Pic please

Keep working out and keep losing more weight. They will eventually shrink, even if they're the last to go. Besides, you sound like you are hot, with great tits.

Yeah you need to gain about 30 pounds of muscle you emaciated faggot.

Are you fucking serious? Are you even a man or just an anorexic women born with a bigger than usual clit?
Gross. Girls hate skinny legs on guys.

I'd say you should build muscle. At 20% bf and that bmi you must be a tall sack of fat. Get some definition

How the fuck do you even measure your body fat % anyway?

150lb lol

starving yourself isn't fashionable

thank mr skeltal

Bruh I'm 5 foot 7 and with a slight amount of muscle mass and still being thin I weigh 140 pounds. You need to fucking eat

why is Veeky Forums so full of skinny queers who would die if they took a single hit

Because being malnourished is fashionable. lel

Well iv had a mammogram to get them checked out, they are almost all breast tissue. Hardly any fat. So losing weight won't change them that much.
I'll try though... doesn't hurt to try again.

I'm 6'1 and 135 pounds. Clothes do look much better on thinner people imho.

Sauce on this girl?

No wonder I got made fun of instead of made adviced at

PLEASE BE IN LONDON