Prep/Trad/Ivy Thread

Post inspo and brands, discuss etc.

College is for faggots and wagecucks

Community college maybe

Should prep outfits feature a nautical element?

Ivy orthodoxy brought down to us by Prophet Kensuke Ishizu (pbuh) rules that they CAN but they don't have to.

This is hard to pull off unless its genuine. If you're wearing your grandfather's rolex, your dad's loafers, have an expensive haircut and a sweater from the ivy league school you actually go to - it looks good.

If you're wearing a brand new polo shirt, chinos and boat shoes you'll look like a fag

kek

nonsmoker here. how much should someone really be paying for a g?

^ this is the look

Guys I've switched school three times. Essentially hopping from a community college to a top 20 in five years. I have a high gpa in environmental science and two really strong internship experiences. People want me to apply for a study grant abroad but I don't want to go. I just want to be done with school and work in an industry I like and see where it takes me. What should I do? Maybe graduate school later?

Finally, my favourite thread.

20 since it's such a pain in the ass

Do what feels right to YOU

boyo in the back miring

I go to an Ivy League school and only the most pretentious of douchebags dress like this

severe cuck
prep is more straight fit or at least slim not skinny jeans

Skinny pants - nope

Untucked shirt under a sweater - nope

Shirt designed to be left untucked - doubtful

Sweater - fabric looks more workwear than prep

Cuffed sweater - shirtsleeves too short. Why go to the trouble of showing the shirt cuff but not buying a shirt that fits? Suggests low budget and high effort, both un-prep

Posing for awkward "artistic" photographs, probably in front of your own camera with a timer, and many takes and retakes - unprep and also generally uncool

>severe cuck
I concur.

flashback to first discovering this book in high school and feeling really positive about the world.

... i have it on a hard drive somewhere.

Who's closet is this?

Kiel James Patrick

Fuck off zuckerberg

These look like outfits put on those assassins creed sweatshirt models that arrive looking like shit. Where's the info pic on those? Never buy shit that's displayed like this on a mannequin without wearing it first. The amount of pins and clips needed to make crap look like this during photoshoots is insane.

Chimpy groid with 2b jackets and DARTS. Quite haram.

go back to the pima cotton fields ya silly nagger

These looks aren't right