Who /ComicallyLargeNose/ here?

Who /ComicallyLargeNose/ here?

I got the most jewish looking nose of all time, I literally look like the "oh vey" meme, I'd be handsome as fuck if it wasn't for my large nose.

>tfw cant afford a plastic surgery and wouldn't do it either way cause it's faggy thing to do

>inb4 I wonder who's behind this post

Not even jewish
Why

Know that feel, smiling and feeling it getting angled is terrible. Surgery is not faggy, my dad had surgery and if anything it's something scary as fuck, he told me how even with anesthesia he felt the hammer hitting his nose and everything

I wouldn't do surgery because it's fucked up. Not because it's faggy oh and there's also a small chance it goes wrong too

ur fits r good though

I'm 24 and thinking about getting nose job this year. I don't want to get it when I'm late twenties or later.

Nose isn't that bad, I'm not jewish and am a 7/8. So it's just vanity that would make me do it.

I look alright from the front, my profile is what highlights my jewishness

Nothing wrong with that, you're being too self-conscious.

Faggy daddy.

I have a big crooked jew nose. I was wondering about surgery but I dont know if I just want to make it straight again or also change the shape. Shit kind of scary, I dont want to be minked for life when it goes wrong. The thing is that my crooked nose is because of my allergy which clogs my right part of my nose entirely up so the muscle got weak there and it pulls more to the left now. I can either get medical surgery where they just fix the crooked nose or get plastic surgery while also fixing the shape.

i have good hairline and decent jawline, nice eyebrows, stunning eyes and a good looking mouth. but my huge nose just ruins the whole face. my other features go along each other very well but the nose kind of kills that. its not only huge but also oddly shaped (though not exactly the stereotypical jew nose). im only 19 though and wouldn't consider a nose job before my parents die.

i have an armenoid nose, jew nose+thicness, ridiculously long. I literaly have a clown nose.

count your blessings OP. i would much rather have a big nose than a girly pigu button-nose.

>want to model
>have what it takes
>except for: wide hips and big nose
>Bulbous tip, wide nasal bones, roman type nose

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek

This. I'm a non-Jew with a Jew nose and every time I think about how much it bothers me, I remember that it's still better than one of those oddly really small upturned noses.

>I'd be handsome as fuck if it wasn't for my large nose

i suppose this is what all ugly people tell themselves

underrated

what's that trip's name again? he looks like one of those statues on easter island

WRONG. For example I'm good looking and have always been told that, but still want a nose job

hahahahahaha

but you're not good looking and people are just telling you that so whatever

I have a huge nose, but luckily its completely straight. Literally looks like a perfect triangle from the side.

just get punched in the nose a lot and it'll get bigger

I am literally ethnically jewish on my father's side (and hispanic) and I just recently noticed I how big it is. But the thing is, no one else in my family has the "Jew nose" as much as I do. My nose hump is so big. It reminds me of the happy merchant maymay. On the front I don't look that bad though.

I could easily afford plastic surgery, but I hate the whole idea of it, it's so self-centered and selfish. I would never have plastic surgery.