Veeky Forums models

I have never seen an indian model before. Do they even exist? I have seen more black, arab and asian models than indian models

pic related; a qt indian

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/simisear_/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DESIGNATED

w2c qt indian models

Her make up and contacts are unfortunate because clearly she is pretty.

I think part of the issue is cultural. Indian girls are seriously on lockdown. Like if you think east Asian parents are bad...

Probably their parents wouldn't approve because it's not being a doctor so they don't really pursue it. It's just not on the table, like marrying a white person or having any fun. I'm not even memeing right now.

I've never seen any parents more opressive than Indian parents and any kids less rebellious than Indian kids.

thats really sad :((

There's plenty in India.

>Who is Rai Rai?

she's taller than me but idc
would wife in a heartbeat

she's taller than 90% of this board

ok but is that all u got?

she does modeling.

Not Indian but in the same vein and a qt nonetheless. This Bangladesh girl.

I, a dirty indian rat boy, agree. All my indian friends(girls) that were also born in America have parents too strict to go out at night and use makeup without sneaking out the house.

inb4 poo in the loo

India needs to grow its middle class before luxury brands start casting indian models to try and sell them shit

She looks like a goblin

>I, a dirty indian rat boy

what has the world done to you

She's 6', and yet she looks 13

>tfw indian chick raised in US
>tfw live by myself, openly date white guys, go out at night and wear makeup around my parents
>tfw they don't give a fuck

every time i hear about the bullshit other indian girls get i'm reminded how fucking lucky i am my parents aren't insane

newfag spotted

wew shes chopped

we are getting into the point where new indian parents are born in america rather than immigrants, so they are much less strict then their indian born parents.

than*

That's probably because poo-in-loos are the second ugliest people on earth, right after australian abbos

>dirty indian rat

you sound like a cuck and i hate that word. KYS immediately.

Doesn't this chick photoshop?

@bbyg6rl

Oh shit i never knew she was my same age

Pooja Mor
Bhumika Arora
Monica Tomas
Neelam Gill

The popular ones off the top of my head.

>Pooja
>Poo
>Literally has poo in her name

CANNOT FABRICATE

this guy was in the life aquatic and i think a GAP ad and apparently he's also a designer

desu i keked

bitch looks like puberty started at her head going down then got past her nose and said fuck it

I think the reason there aren't many Indian models is because the men are thirsty af

>I, a dirty indian rat boy, agree
>Actually being brainwashed by Veeky Forums and /pol/ into believing this shit. Get out while you can, faggot.

You sound like such a huge faggot beta male, please an hero as soon as possible.

Im actually disgusted by how beta and meek you sound, jesus. Have some dignity.

daddy

i dont blame them when their religion is strict sexual repression

Yeah and the other part of the issue is that the fashion industry is simply white.

It seems Indian girls need 'it girl' status, as least for a brief period, if they wanna make it.

B E T A
I
T
C
H

cucked

fucking alexander

hummwaaaaa

Who is she?

maybe the men are thirsty because there are no indian models

A gremlin

I hate self hating ass indians like you. You let your skin tone take way too much identity from you. Punk.

I hate that too, with any self-hating person that thinks their race is inferior.
They are some of the weakest individuals imho

not that funny

hey user sorry that everyone replying is roasting you

just dont say mean things about yourself again! :)

i thought he was pakistani

Everybody that replied to you is a samefag, just s you know.

M U M B A I
U
M
B
A
I

Monica Tomas is not attractive at all. These other models are breddy gud tho

why is she so smug yet hot

I hope no one minds. I'm just dumping some pretty people

POO IN LOO
P
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

this thread is it
ooh chil'

JUST

Indeed, there are many beautiful Indian models out there. You just posted a photo of one of the cute ones.

I mean like the hangar model ones, I have never seen that before

your shit is mad weak dude, cringe desu.

poo in loo

@tripskank

>tripskank
>tfw i have her on snapchat as a friend

still Veeky Forums's queen desu

SHITTING

Just stop going on this site for your own benefit. Don't let deluded people online destroy your self-esteem.

Im indian, from singapore. browse this site sometimes. have a qt girlfriend. beautiful people exist in every race just so you know.

idk, im the son of indian migrants in australia and while there's the usual 'cultural lockdown' you get with asian parents i think the fashion industry itself is the bigger factor. not all indians are doctors and IT lol. it just isnt at the point where it glamorizes indian features yet the same way it sometimes glamorizes other asian or nonwhite features. which is unfortunate i guess

but anyway yeah like some others have pointed out itt south asian models do exist for sure and i imagine at some point they'll be more visible. neelam gill's p cool

She will be remembered as the GOAT, and rightfully so