DUDE LETS MAKE THE INTERNET INTO A SAFE SPACE LMAO

DUDE LETS MAKE THE INTERNET INTO A SAFE SPACE LMAO

DUDE LETS ERODE FREE SPEECH ON THE INTERNET LMAO

DUDE LETS CATER TO MENTALLY ILL LEFTISTS LMAO

DUDE WERE A BUSINESS LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/04/27/twitters-stock-plummets-amid-light-guidance-analysts-cut-targets.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what happened, fill me in please

Fuck brony and stay in your containment board.

Twitter started implementing more tools to control/report on offensive tweets, then i believe they put a notorious sjw cunt incharge of all the safe spaces. So twitter is basically like nazis germany now with no one tweeting fun shit out of fear of sjw fury.

twitter catered to deranged leftist cuckolds and tried to make their platform into a safe space

turns out the investors didnt like that, coupled with the fact that twitter makes 0 money anyway. it's another net bubble

here's one

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitter basically can't make a profit unless they start charging people to open a twitter profile with them

Buy the dip?

Now THIS is true social justice. Company getting what it deserves for being beta cuckolds.

>>>/stormfront/
>>>/altright/

You sound like such a degenerate.

they can have their hugbox for all i care so long they don't try to force it on the entire internet.

gas yourself my man

Twitter posted their quarterly earning and again showed that they make absolutely no money.

It's not even it being leftist. They were NEVER profitable. Not since the day they were made have they made profit.

It was literally just a bubble waiting to burst, and now that it's bursting, it will become a fad like myspace.

You have to be fucking retarded to ever have invested in their stock.

The ironic thing about it is that the nature of the site means that companies don't have to pay Twitter for advertising.

They can just do it themselves or pay a third party to bot for them.

I expect Google to purchase it at some point and overhaul it. It's too useful as a propaganda/datamining tool to just let it die

shit nigga, if google buys it, it might not be too bad of an investment once it really hits rock bottom.

It already has the brand name, and with a successful company like Google heading it, it'd still remain popular but also become profitable.

it might even save google+

>its because of SJW !!!!!

or its the fact thats there quarterly just realesed and it 50 million short of the target

cnbc.com/2016/04/27/twitters-stock-plummets-amid-light-guidance-analysts-cut-targets.html

charge $0.01/tweet. Instant, massive profitability

Why don't they just have a monetized api for dataminers? Something robust with some preset tools so they can also get the 'for-dummies' crowd of 50 year olds who barely understand what a harddrive is but want to capitalize on the 'sentiment data' buzz.

I know dataminers can get everything they need already, but twitter could probably undercut their current scraping solutions by 25-50%

I said the same in another thread. Twitter has something that Google+ doesn't and thats popularity.

Anyone think we should put a call option on this stock? Just got figure out a period.