Hoodie general

user, what are some good affordable hoodie brands you recommend? I like how the hoodie in those picture looks, it looks like it's made of a good material and I like that is not coated with a layer of logos.

Where can I find a hoodie like this in black?

Other urls found in this thread:

world.taobao.com/item/537202369958.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w7675061-14966550304.28.fa9V4W
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could be a Gildan Hoodie, around 10 to 20 dollars on amazon

Really? I would've thought it'd be something else, considering Gildan is used for so many shitty brands since the quality isn't so good.

what? your description doesn't fit it at all

it looks light and made cheaply, overall bad quality

can be even a random hoodie from amazon/ebay

Champion reverse weave anyone?

Reigning Champ, Carhartt WIP or John Elliott.

There are no alternatives.

W2c coat?

for a thicker than pic i'd recommend the Uniqlo pullover, but idk if its sold right now.

I check their online store every day, hoodies have been sold out for more than 5 months now.

ascolor, champ s700, champ reverse weave all good blanks for the price

Margiela makes best hoodies desu

quality shits on JE/RC/other shit

i can't find this exact one anywhere

help me senpai

gildan quality is actually fine

>ascolour vector isn't on US site
can you get stuff on the NZ site shipped to the US?

W2c

theyre less on ebay and my sand one looks just like the one in the picture

what is this

haven't restocked them in months, annoying as fuck

i have to wonder how much money uniqlo loses by not restocking popular items online

w+h might have made something similar to this

maybe check grailed

I wanted to buy one of those fuzzy blocktech fleeces all fucking winter but they never restocked the color on the size I wanted
Annoying as shit

gildan hoodies are only good for like the first 5-6 washes but theyre cheap enough that it doesnt matter

world.taobao.com/item/537202369958.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w7675061-14966550304.28.fa9V4W

If you pay over $50 for a hoodie, you're being ripped off.

I've got a hoodie from T by Alexander Wang. It's pretty comfy. In my experience, Reigning Champ items are really well-made but rigid. With T by AW, the cotton is extremely soft while managing to keep me warm. I do think RC wins in terms of quality but I think I'd prefer comfort over more wears.

>>you're being ripped off
>is literally ripping off a brand by buying this hoodie
How do you even begin to justify this?
"nah bro i just like the hoodie 4 its quality not that its a replica of a hyped kanye piece"
"haha i dont even like kanye id rather not give him money
but ill let ppl think i did"

good hoodies for women?

They aren't even good for A WASH
they will start piling with 2-3 weeks of wear
The best hoodie I ever got was a vans one. Have had it for almost a decade now and its still good to wear with little to no-fraying, zero piling, and doesn't ride up. Too bad its got some obnoxious logoing on it that looks shitty now after so many washes so I only use it around the house and in the yard.

those pants are too tight.

You really think kanye invented the hoodie or the color? You're being ripped off for over paying on a hoodie just for the design. It all makes sense since you buy products from Alexander Wang.

Alien Covenant trailer

What so you do with the strings on a hoodie? Tighten them so they're closer to your neck, loosen them to the waist, near the middle, tuck them, etc?

t. unfashionablefag

How the fuck has no one said American Giant?

if the strings are long tie them like you would your shoes if no zipper
if short do nothing
if long and zipper probs return
if zipper and short strings do nothing

I got that exact one from urban outfitters. Might be sold out though.

>How the fuck has no one said American Giant?

tell me why i should give them $80 for a hoodie

Please don't fall for the gildan hoodie meme, they're awful

I buy men's desu

you sound like a cheapskate. flattering fit, good materials, will last years opposed to a few months.

a $20 champion hoodie will also last for years

>flattering fit

yeah if you want to look like a cuck or a homo lmao

>a homo
that's my goal aesthetic but I wanna look like a twink but I can't because I have a bear-leaning build

Id on pants please

are you 14?
yeah but it's still nicer, trust me.

yes

Where to cop thick inexpensive hoodies in UK. Most champion hoodie stock is American limited.

those shitty basic vans ruin the outfit

>Spending everything on Alexander Wang.

haha look at these broke nerds that got triggered because someone laughed at reps. i get nwt t by aw hoodies and knits all the time for $50
got this lightweight semi sheer t by aw hoodie with oversized sleeves and raw edges everywhere.. goes with and layers with everything. prolly gonna cop it again in white. perfect weight for reverse layering.

I've never spent more than $55 on a T by AW piece. Broke college boiz where you at. I do have a shoe addiction though please send help.

I never said he invented anything. I'm saying you're buying replicas from Kanye's brand and you are a degenerate because of it. You try to justify it by saying he didn't invent the style or color, yet you went out of your way to buy a $15 knockoff of his exact items. Dropped shoulder hoodies are on every other bigcartel website for maybe $20, but you didn't choose to get one of those.
>>You're being ripped off for over paying on a hoodie just for the design
You're delusional if you think this. Do you really think the only factor that goes into price is design? T by AW is a diffusion brand and the quality is still leaps and bounds ahead of what you linked.
>> It all makes sense since you buy products from Alexander Wang
And you buy products from Chinese sweatshops to make it look like you buy products from Kanye West.

How do you take care of your T by AW clothes? I accidentally washed my hoodie and the texture is pretty weird now. It's supposed to be dry clean only. If I dry clean it, will it fix the texture? I usually do what it says on the tag but I fucked up and assumed the hoodie would be the same as another piece I own.

Tentree has some good hoodies

where can i get good thick baggy hoodies in london? the only ones i find are the slim americam-apparel rip offs