Military Aesthetic

What's the green garment this chap is wearing under his jacket?

>Military aesthetic general

Other urls found in this thread:

global.rakuten.com/en/store/auc-waiper/item/slj002303103/
youtube.com/watch?v=v6tnHUn0HMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OiOi back at it again with the covert shit posting

Anyone know a good site to get military surplus apparel?

Kommandostore

your local milsurp store

>mfw he is wearing the same hat we are issued

Top cringe, that skeleton prolly never been inside glorious soviet armor.

Regards: tank commander

Wouldn't he look better dressed normally?

am i doin it rite

nobody cares slav pig

>he thinks only slavic countries have soviet armor
Kek, u guys pretend to be soldiers but havent even been trough basic training. U pay money to wear stuff i have to wear

>living in a shit 3rd world country that isn't russia but still uses soviet armor

kek

Even the US have soviet armor ;)
U r makin a fool out of yourself fuccboi

W2C a sweater like his?

Ya they use it for target practice

Doesnt chance a thing fuccboi.

Regards: NCO

Keked. Looks good, bro

I know one but I won't tell you, do your own research.

This is usually a good opinion, support your local businesses, but unless it's a super underground store with connections worldwide you won't find the good shit in a local milsurp store as it will either be sold out right away or, more likely, not even be part of the inventory.

Knoch really is impressive, isn't he?

You know he's like the OG Veeky Forumsggot right?
Says a lot that he doesn't post here anymore ...

I am channelling Dylan Roof too hard?

Looks good

Don't insult Dylann by saying shit like that. You'll never be on his level

Thanks man, I felt like wearing two jackets on top of each other (floral bomber in blue, red, and white under a Jigsaw pattern fleece) would look bad at first.

Storm commander Roof is above this mere mortal, I apologise.

W2c camo

Belgian Jigsaw fleece, can be reversed to desert pattern.

I thought about buying that jacket. Got the rain coat with that pattern. Doesn't look bad but except for the fact that you are squatting I see no Roof connection.

omfg

is maharashi Veeky Forums?

this looks kind of silly

'Tis called a smock

can anyone sauce me on those boots?

Get out of here stalker

how to ruin perfectly fine italian camo

iirc visvim

feel like it would work better if it just cut around the waist like normal jackets.

you;re beautiful, thank you user

Could also be called an Anorak.

Are these all the same guy? Who be he?

I want to find out where he gets his stuff..

herrurst.com

Looking to incorporate this military aesthetic into my techwear. What brands outside Alpha Industries and Engineered Garments shell functional military clothing

I would say skip brands entirely. Buy surplus, it's cheaper and generally more rugged!

The trick is learning what countries and time periods produced the look you want, then you know what to look for.

No, I understand. If I wasn't looking for a technical wardrobe I would be looking for surplus for stuff that feels right and looks good. But many jackets, at least the ones I come across don't house the basic of technical features like breathability and waterproof.

Although, I never thought about looking at a time period and trying to mimic their style. I'll take a look at some wars and some sides. Any suggestions? WWII America maybe?

Perhaps dying an airborne coat black fits your bill?

The idea of technical clothing flies right over you?
You can only find the basics, such as fishtail parkas, bombers, and some other stuff. All I know of is Alpha Industries, but because of Techwear in nature you'll never achieve the beaten look of surplus clothing. Maybe some Stone Island SC, even then the fit is clean.

If you want breathable waterproof fabric I'd say look 70s-80s.

East German gear is often waterproofed, as is Czech gear from the same period.

Do you like camo?

>Alpha Industries
Yeah, that's pretty much what it has come too. Not a lot of people wear their products outside their bombers, but even then its such a basic brand.
Thanks, I'll start looking.
I'm not a huge fan of most camo patterns

Engineered Garments have great jackets made of NYCO

Engineered garments looks great, don't like their models though, this one is alright. It has a more labor vibe, like a person who works on with trains or in a factory.

Yeah, right, techwear is supposed to be actually techy, I forgot.. Sorry, don't really attend those threads.

rakuten restocked these if anyone is intrested. japan size large fits like a oversized M-L. very boxy but also cropped

giv link pls

global.rakuten.com/en/store/auc-waiper/item/slj002303103/

>will never get this jacket in small
gonna kms

Flecktarn dyed black

you were supposed to remove the patches first
also i don't like how the threads stay bright. it's because they're synthetic. i did this on a m65 5 years ago before the dyed flecktarn meme was around and i used a sharpie to paint all the threads. didn't make them 100% black but it looked better.

That's just an image I pulled from google, pic related is mine after half a year of wear, used to be very dark.

My phone brightened the pic, it's much darker irl but I'll have to redye it anyway. I used rit dye which seemed to dye the synthetic parts black too (I actually wish they were brown).

its only $28. i would just get it and try to get it tailored or shrink in the wash. its suppost to fit a little oversized.

anybody know the cargo pants?

julius

What jacket is this

Top kek

they're usually good but that looks dumb with all the text

It literally says it in the post

those aren't julius

British rainproof smock, dude.

What does techy mean though, if not practical, which most milsurp items are?

>you were supposed to remove the patches first
Looks better with dyed patches.

everything in that fit but the bag and hat are julius

Dope. Seriously considering it.

What M-65 field jacket should I get? I don't want to shell out for The Real McCoy's, Buzz Rickson's or Ten C for something as basic as this, so is Alpha Industries my best bet?

I've been trying to use this aesthetic through buying old bombers and army coats off ebay.
Got some Swiss and Finnish wool trousers coming soon.

Get surplus depending on dimensions. Youd size one down from typical size, and if shorter, you can get a shorter coat. I am 5'5" and 135lbs (getting fat on winter bulk), but a XS/ Short fits pretty good, if not still long because I have a stubby torso. If you are well proportioned, the height sizing should still apply well. Pic related is from two months ago.

I masturbated to dis again, my gf is in the other room.
I'm becoming a Veeky Forumsggot

Pol get the fuck out of here

I need some good wool trousers, i'm sick of most trousers. Post some good mil aesthetic trousers

cringed

Well, I bought these, not sure how they are in person. I assume they will need a taper and maybe a hem, but look brettygud. Swisslink sells them. Also a cargo pocketless pair of swiss wool trousers that has some black dress stitching on the side I believe.

What camo is this? Japanese fleck?

It's Russian.

Tell us how they are, I've got a bag made out of those trousers lol, anywhere to get them from Europe?

Black cargos? I can never find a good pair. Would really appreciate any leads. Something readily available

youtube.com/watch?v=v6tnHUn0HMM

Nigel Cabourn

What pants are these?

Julius gas mask cargo pants
I think maybe ss09

Try rothco?

What's everyone's opinion on Alpha Industries? Should it be avoided?

Is Rothco alright? They have some amazing stuff for cheap, was thinking of getting some of their cargos and MA-1 bomber. But how does it compare to Uniqlo's similarly priced MA-1?

what a bitch ass faggot you are. why bother posting then ? Elitist fag

For the love of god white balance shots

What are some good pieces of surp aside from the usual suspects (dyed flecktarn, M65s, MA-1)?

boots

I was going for jackets more than anything else desu

cool you ruined the mood of the shot

Why should it be? It's ok for the price.