Casual inspiration ITT ~

Casual inspiration ITT ~

Wearing this in Britain today is a little sketchy, its okay for you American fruits who want to look tough. This outfit/look was taken from English Skinhead subculture of the 60/70's. Wearing this in England essentially says i'm a racist or in a gang. Anyone who is a adult today in England would see you as a violent racist thug.

This guy is right. I like punk and oi but I would never wear the skinhead look because my friends would make fun of me for being a try-hard and two I'm not a big guy. It's for big tough guys who want attention.

>belt AND suspenders

I live in England and wear skinhead style, although not the late style, early styles late 60s (crombie, checked shirt, dark wash jeans) I get a few glances from the older adults, but mostly nobody gives a shit

Most people our age 18-25 ish wouldn't really make the thug connections as we did not grow up with skinheads, but rather with tracksuit thugs. Still most adults would give dirty looks. I don't give a shit how someone dresses. Just people from other countries need to know what it represents about them and the cultures past

I agree, I definitely wouldn't dress like that unless I knew what it meant

>tfw the skinhead look is one, if not the most hated look on the planet
>tfw you find it lit as hell

It hurts.

Just don't shave your head less than guard 2 or 3 and don't get white laces and you're good really, optionally replace the bomber with a blazer. Really, you shouldn't give a fuck about it, just know skinhead history

You can easily make it work it Britain with by just diluting it a bit. Using anything but a flight jacket and having slightly longer hair helps. Fred Perry polo can be worn anyway.

Dylann Roof core is the new and improved skinhead look m8.

skinheads dont exist anymore m8, people just think youre a fashion victim

Whats the deal with fred perry, should i wear it

alternatively

Skinhead cashing in, no one gives a fuck about what you wear.

there is a need for this thread? lmfao

>having shaved head at all
>wearing bombers and obviously political patches and pins
avoid these and you can make this look work. no-one gives you shit for white laces anyways, just don't make yourself look exactly like a skinhead and you'll be fine

this is the shittest thread

>not realizing this is satire from yourscenesucks dot cuck from years ago

I have an undercut, messy on top with no effort really and wore a black jacket, jeans and a tee with some mono 1460's and I got a lot of looks, especially from non whites despite not wearing anything remotely skinhead aside from the boots.

my father made a joke alluding to national front discos too, they definitely still have a stigma. There's a middle aged man that still wears full skinhead gear fairly close to where I live and he constantly gets stared at.

So bad it hurts

I think it depends on where you live really, 1460s are generally not agressive enough for nazi skins

I do really like taller boots too, hoping to get some classic black gripfast sometime

But what if I'm bald and I have to shave my head

Bump pls help

If you're balding you're probably over 40 and probably shouldn't dress like that

No I am early 20s. My hairline started severely receding in high school.

I didn't ask for this user ;-;

>doc martens
>levis

absolutely not. doc martens are as tryhard as you can get. beaten up steel toed work boots, or military boots are the better choice.

I'm 18 and started receding very young, when I was 15 I used to get called fucking sinestro. buzzcuts and fully bald is pretty much all I can pull off nowadays, my widows peak ruins everything else

Even when I shave my head with zero guard, my worse than Jude Law tier hairline still shows and it looks ridiculous.

Sucks to be you user, I suggest then if you still wanna go for that skin look, you can just modify it a little bit, replace bomber with blazer, jeans with stat - prest, etc. Most fascists/neo-nazis are ever skins, so you shouldn't worry, unless you live somewhere where people would assume that

unless you can find some pre China docs, don't go for them. Also agree on the steel toe/military boots, I usually wear Solovair, they go well with most things I wear, and steel toed boots depending on what I feel like, I find Solovair to have much of a nicer shape than docs, but a lot of people will still mistake them for docs

What are some good styles that compliment a bald head

Besides a track suit

>Dylann Roof core

calling it neo-normcore is more suitable tbqh

>tee-hee
>just me casually looking like a neo-nazi rally attendant xDD

Bump

Pls anons I need help

I'm running out of clothes to wear.

You can't just dress like a normie when you're bald. You'll look like a huge faggot. But at the same time you can't go full edge when you're out in public either.

>ITT a lot of confused yoof

>the grew up in late teendom with Antifa skins.

It was never a racism thing though we mostly just drank, went to oi shows and watched Seattle soccer.

this doesn't deserve it's own thread so i'll ask here as i'm shit:

so if I have cuffed black jeans and white trainers, are black socks acceptable? or is that fucking stupid and should I wear no socks, thanks

Skinheads in America are seen as limp-wristed homosexuals. In fact, I would be careful sproting this look in the US, because you're liable to be viciously beaten by girl scouts or primary school students. Not to mention being propositioned by each and every homosexual you cross paths with. But if you enjoy the taste of penises in your mouth, by all means, go for it.

docs/solovair are the comfiest boots for civilian use in existence
hang yourself with your dick ass ebay army boots

you are soooo funny dude i wanna hang out with you bro haha where do you think of this stuff

So many twinks on \fa\ loll

This an appropriate neo-"skinhead" look

short hair/ buzcut but not bald
bomber flight jacket like AI but not puffy
skinny (not ultra) black jeans
docs/solovair boots

is he working on a rice farm or why does he have to cuff his jeans

>slim black bomber
>skinny black jeans
>boots
how is this not the most common outfit in existance nowadays?

wtf is he wearing seatbelts?

where the fuck do you live? it's by far the most popular entry level "streetwear" fit

looks like a friendly guy (^:

Slim bomber? You blind moite?

>skinhead
>Levi's jeans
Pick one

>Casual
>posts a fucking bonehead

is this a sutile bait?

waddup rate me senpai

it's obviously racist to wear in America too, any antifa thug that sees this shit will not hesitate to beat the shit out of you.

Bumpin for this user

I think the whole "techno interests me" look would look cool on bald dudes

Techwear/comfy wear too.

Turtlenecks also look the best on bald dudes but are hard to pull off.

its racist to wear clothes? ok m8

You two pussies wouldn't DARE to say something like that in real life. I've seen far too many skins get their asses handed to them by hippies, homosexuals, girls and various types of pussies.

Oh, poseur idiot learned the word "twink" thirty years after it went out of fashion - wow, he's so hip.

antifa fags are generally the least threatening people on the planet so you could certainly do much worse.

Dude I wear practically the same outfit all the time on a college campus surrounded by marxist cucks and I never get shit.

Black Flight jacket with American flag patch and Don't Tread on Me
HY cut
Jeans
Work or military boots
Field cap sometimes

Never get shit. Some muslim gave me a mean look once though.

from hurrican katrina, duh

you've just taken a badass nationalist uniform and reduced it to millennial fuccboi streetwear trash

legit army boots are way more comfortable compared to lesbian boots that are clunky

What the fuck is that dress under his jacket

Slap head dyke / 10

>waddup rate me senpai
suburban geek impersonating rough trade male prostitute

thats what i mean, its fuckboy basic clothes

thats what the post said, not puffy

how much's a suck?

dickheads lmao

Not puffy means normal flight bomber like AI MA-1 that is not oversized. So if you are skinny and you buy L or XL in order to layer it you obviously missed the essential look that user described.

yes, you do look like one. what's your point?

Bic yr head, and wear dark colored sweaters and tight black jeans.

man

Im p sure OP knew exactly what he was doing when he made this thread

Bitchboys cosplaying as romper stomper. lmao

I always take off my red tag on my alpha jackets

why would you keep it on?

>antifa thug
antifa wishes someone would call them thugs

drop the camo trousers just get some trackies. they make you look autistic.

Can someone please tell me what model that jacket/bomber is? It is an Alpha, right?

Thanks a lot.

There aren't any antifa thugs where you're at man, your 'leftists' make safe zones for middle class college enrolled white girls for hearing the name of your president.

Anyway, anyone got any inspo or ideas about working class fits like skinheads and the like? Preferably not expensive, but that should be a fucking given