Fuccboi General

No fuccboi general? Let's change that.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconceptclub.com/products/sup-x-usa-jersey-black?variant=36757097034
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it acceptable to cuff chinos? What about if I fold them up going in?

i have thick wavy hair and it feels like my hair is dry. how do i fix dry hair?

wash it

I think it looks okay.

Yes but not with boots

i hope this picture is bait

if this pic is for you fucking kill yourself .

Stop using shampoo so often
stop taking hot showers

>Shitting on Doom
Try again

my resting face looks half retarded

it looks a lot better if i sort of pull it into place but i'm sure it's obvious if i ever do it unless i hold it all the time

how 2 deal with this

tfw have spent all the money working over these uni holidays on a bunch of basic jeans, jackets, and shoes which are all normcore af
at least i got a bunch of decent graphic tees
just wanted to throw this out there

I only use these, am i a fuccboi??

This pic makes me puke bait or not
The fucking neckline on the third one

Talk me out of this, Veeky Forums.

can someone tell me what the heck a fuccboi is?

is it the same thing as a hypebeast?

how does someone know if theyre a fuccboi

>bape hoodie
christ no what the fuck are you doing
Honestly wouldn't recommend getting the Rick tank either if you seriously consider buying bape

don't ever put tricky ricky in the same photo with bape ever again

You guys need to relax on the fucking picture. Clearly it's just a funny thing about the progression of a typical hipster. How fucking new are you people. Anyone halfway cognizant can discern that it's making fun of that kind of person.

>how does someone know if theyre a fuccboi

user i...

>muh Rick
Why don't you get a fucking life, man.

wear socks with it if you don't want to look like a frat douche

go cop some bape fuccboi

Least I'd look different than the lame college and high school kid hivemind on here who all wear all black wannabe full Rick facsimiles, fucking carry knives around etc etc

There's a difference between being an individual, and just wearing trash.

Get a deep conditioner

Can't tell you not to get the tank, Cyclops was a really underrated collection. But the bape hoodie is garbage. Do not cop

>Least I'd look different than the lame college and high school kid hivemind
>bape

lmao

I said "on here". Why did you cut that part out?

I'm looking for relativly cheap raglan sweatshirts 25€ or lower.

bonus points if they don't ridee up due to tight bands on the waist.

Anyone recommend everyday casual Jordan's to wear

Get the bape hoodie ONLY if you REALLY like it, and everybody else around you wears bape and you like to look gay with them

Get the rick tank only if you have the confidence, looks, and everything thing else you're wearing matches it.

Dude who posted that pic here. Do you guys think the hoodie is really that bad? It's just black and white with some designs on the hood.

In which case, what do you guys think are some acceptable streetwear brands?

Th-thanks!

I fell for the cheap Monday meme

Too tight?

I can hear the ghostly howl of each and every sperm swimming around n your nuts dude. Do them a favor and peel that thing off.

my old jeans aren't much looser desu

do they really look that shitty?

looks fine

just be ready when the crotch blows out in 2 weeks of wear

i use shampoo once every 2 weeks and wash my hair every 2 days, is the hot water the problem?

looks fine 2 me

$8 h&m jeans last years dude, if youre blowing jeans out in 2 week theyre several sizes, at least, too small for you

what meme? theses are hardly ever even mentioned here

maybe, but everyone I've seen talk about them either swear by them or hate them

tbqh in the real world people will think you're cool if you wear it in a nice fit but unfortunately the market is flooded with fakes which are then worn by fuckboys in dad jeans

but these aren't the type of people who are fuccbois, label it as hipsters and fuccbois you retard

hipsters fuccbois cucks autists...its just Veeky Forums language, doesnt mean anything in reallife

wolf grey 12s :)

Why, the tank top is great.

No bathing ape ever, though, unless you are literally one of the Teriyaki Boyz.

what the fuck do I wear during summer in Australia? So far I've mostly been sporting plain tees and shorts with generic low-top Vans. is there anything I can do (aside from getting better shoes) to make my fits more interesting without dying of heatstroke?

Are these dadcore? They're Levi's 511s that I bought on a whim because they were 40% but I don't know the color just doesn't seem aesthetic at all.

Could I get some light denim inspo? I feel like I hate these pants and I can't make them look good. I have a pair of dark 511s that I love...

Looks ok since you're skinny.

Linen pants and/or shirts.Check out MUJI.

cunt i live in brisbane and wear long pants every day stop being a pussy

My fashion plan is to have three separate styles I wear, depending on the occasion. Is that autismo, or more normal?

Three is kind of turbo autismo, well unless they're really related. Personally I basically have two styles that I like wearing. Normiecore and streetwear depending on my mood/the season.

I recently received some acne townie or something style jeans as a gift. The problem is they are a tad bit darker than I want, incredibly stiff, and loose around the waist which is weird because I'm a 28 and 28 waists tend to fit me well. I tried this same style of jeans on once in a store but they were much softer and a lighter color. Should I wash them even though I'm not supposed to?

No, they're totally unrelated. I wear business casual when I'm at class and/or work, t-shirts and sweats when I'm at home, and punk when I go out to parties.

1s are still the best. The Yin Yang colorways are nice and ez2cop.

2 yrs and havent blown out for me yet

How fuccboi-tier are longline tees?
I'm not talking about the ridiculous ones that go past the knees, I just have a few that are long enough just to cover the crotch area of pants.

1s are really the only good Jordans. The rest of them are so, so bad.

u look good senpai

Get them hemmed and tapered by a tailor NOW. They look normal as fuck. Depends, are they plain or are they distressed, pasted with """sports""" logos, or (shudder) mesh from H&M?

are you me?

Is tucking a shirt into mid-rise pants acceptable or should it only be done with high-rise?

id on jacket?

As someone who has very limited knowledge on fashion, we can learn about basic shit.

Everything on Tuxbell seems really outdated compared to what people on this board are saying

They're plain, basic colors, with curved hems

I think I know what you're talking about, if they just pretty much cover your ass then I think they look good

longline bombers are truly fucc

Levi's

they're pretty fuckin slim now for some reason, I bought it to patch up but I feel like it's too clean to put shit all over

Seconded

In 8/10 cases getting a Ricky piece without havin Ricky-warderobe ends up in buyer's regret.
In 11/10 cases buying bape makes you look like a niggerish faggot.

I'm just a normal guy, how should I dress? I want that normal guy look, so I can look like a functioning member of society. But really, I just want to stay out of sight and blend in.

Right now I just wear old jeans/black jeans, my work boots, and random old shirts, mostly darker colors. I'd say I look like a regular guy, but I don't look like a normal guy; I look like a poorfag not putting any effort in. Everybody knows normal guys put effort in.

So what I'm asking here, as a regular guy, how do I appear like a normal guy?

Could someone identify the make of these shoes please?

What edwin jeans model should I buy?
Do they have something similar to 511?

how's club monaco's quality?

bryan!

theconceptclub.com/products/sup-x-usa-jersey-black?variant=36757097034
c/n?

Are the twill joggers/pants from h&m any good?

left or right

also would it look better if the color of the trucker matched the navy shoes'?

its ok, like mid tier fast fashion but with slightly more interesting than average silhouettes. you get what you pay for

right for sure

right. it coordinates well with the t-shirt. on the other hand the dark blue looks out of place

Tuck that shirt in please and reconsider the way you roll up the sleeves.

Right. Left is too matchy.
The way you rolled your sleeves looks ridiculous.
Pant cuff looks weird.

sleeves are really slim, I think that's as far as I can go

what would you guys wear with navy sneakers?

Unless it's really hot no

how to rock 501s without them looking like denim tubes on me?

or alternatively, do they look okay on me? everyone here wears skinny shit and i've been corrupted by the idea that anything that doesn't look sprayed on is shit

>inb4 fatass

everyone where i live***

Is there a wrong/right way to cuff pants? Saw an user talking about how someone "cuffed their jeans the right way for sitting down" and was curious about that.

You look like a hobo

pffhahhahaahah fatty

>without them looking like denim tubes
almost not possible but you could try not rolling them up and letting them rest on your shoes, depending on what shoes you wear. What shoes you wear?

high school one is objectively the best in every way

they look kinda slouchy that way famalam, should i just stick with slims?

did you lose your job and now work on a rice field?

>corrupted by the idea that anything that doesn't look sprayed on is shit

stop trying to make excuses for being fat

Wear socks please, no socks give you that gay look.

Stick to slims and skinnys. Or get pants that fit like 501s but are wool trousers.

Cheap Monday have some good pants if you find a shape that fits you. Especially since they have a wear time.

*long wear time