Why do black people not like when other black people succeed?

Why do black people not like when other black people succeed?

What's there too like?

The average black guy doesn't like it when anyone other than himself succeeds regardless of skin colour.

Africa, Haiti, Detroit etc are all pretty much crabs-in-a-barrel situations.

>>/pol/ is that way

Where did I blacks are bad, but when you see a brother in a suit , pisses other brothers off and you can bet yo ass he is not gonna hire other brothers either.

'crabs in a barrel' is good but even when a black goes to a successful one for help, he will get turned away

Black people generally have the largest egos out of all other ethnic groups.

Mexican here, I get the same shit from other Mexicans.

My parents brought us into the US legally when I was 4 and I speak fluent English. Because of that they think I'm getting everything handed to me even though I'm busting my ass to put myself through school.

Because they make fun of each other when they're broke. (Broke ass nigga) so when they make money its like haha fuck u

I'm a black guy, and you faggots really have to stop with this idiotic mentality.

Because the system didn't hold them down like blacks say it does

When they see someone successful, they don't have that excuse because someone that was like them made it in life

Why? Because you said so? Everyone knows its true, you fucking faggot

I don't know. I don't think that's necessarily true, to be honest. In fact, seeing another black guy succeed can be deeply satisfying. It's why when Obama won, even though I knew I didn't agree with him much politically, I felt an emotional sort of "Wow, look how far we've come" feeling.

When it comes to friends (within black groups) succeeding, which might be more what you're referring to, that's not entirely a race thing, but more of a low-income thing, or even just a general phenomenon of seeing someone from your social class move up into a higher one. You here it from succesful people of all races all the time: "Some (if they're lucky) of my friends stopped talking to me, think I'm a douche now, etc. etc." And due to this, because Black people are way more likely to come from low income households than other races, accompanied with a fairly pervasive feeling that the system is stacked against them, you have the bar set pretty low for 'success' (literally like, going to college) AND it sort of destroys the idea that the man is keeping them down or whatever.

Just my 2 cents

Fuck off uncle tom.

I'm black and it's not that I hate it, I just don't care that much. Rather it be moi.

The girls are kinda forced too.

you're autistic af, you should get out more

It's like this, at least in America

>no dads, so they join gangs of other dadless guys to raise themselves
>don't try at life and subconsciously know it
>lots of aggression towards "the man", but also jealousy because they live in poverty
>however, ghetto nigs have HUGE egos
>want to get rich and rub it in everyone's faces, no room for modesty

>see someone who actually has their life on track and might actually get rich
>this is a blow to their ego
>get jealous and angry because they want it to be them but have no drive to do it
>it HAS to be ME, not the other black guy who studies for tests. That's not the cool way of doing it. It HAS TO BE ME.

it's literally just extreme envy

it contradicts their victim mentality

You are clearly a fucking triggered retard. Sorry that you had to read mean things about black people on Veeky Forums.gov =(

You are a disgusting ape.

>If you don't understand racism/white supremacy, everything else that you think you understand will only confuse you
Neely Fuller Jr.

Man you sure are funny aren't you?

I'm a black guy too. I don't really get mad when others succeed. I am usually happy for them. Why should I be mad at another dudes success lol?

most black people are broke and broke people don't like seeing other broke people start making money

This isn't true though. Black people strongly support their stars.

yeah if there on the bottom talking to someone who already made it.

but if there in the same level, or around it, then theyll do their best to either get in on it, or pull them down. they cant just be nice and support one another. they fucking suck ass to be honest.

well all /b/ raciscm aside, I've actually had good experiences with blacks. Lived with them and worked with them. zero problems.