What the fuck do I wear during summer in Australia...

what the fuck do I wear during summer in Australia? So far I've mostly been sporting plain tees and shorts with generic low-top Vans. is there anything I can do (aside from getting better shoes) to make my fits more interesting without dying of heatstroke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5T_ePuuIsOw
whoisjacov.com/products/summer-short-1
pastebin.com/TJqhKp3h
jcrew.com/c/mens_category/shortsswim/9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where in aus are you op, i'm in melb
i can't do shorts and i feel like they just dont work on me (also self conscious of my hairy legs) so mostly plain tees and loose-fit cropped pants this summer. nice sunglasses / caps help make the top half a bit more interesting if the tshirt is plain

beyond getting better shoes (which would help alot depending on your aesthetic) probably wear something similar to what bladee or lean is wearing in the plastic boy music video. It's pretty simple and clean but looks nice at the same time. then again it may not work as well without the ozweegos for blades look. youtube.com/watch?v=5T_ePuuIsOw

Something noice.

you buy interesting clothes you flop
and they dont come cheap

summer outfits are easy asf.

plain t's are god tier keep wearing those.

shorts should be chino shorts that end a little above the knee. colors would be tan, navy etc safe colors like that. you could also cop these whoisjacov.com/products/summer-short-1 or something like it.

as for shoes imo white leather low tops are essential for summer. pick one
pastebin.com/TJqhKp3h

Not op but I seriously can't find any decent chino shorts that arent past knee length, folding works but i was told thats childish? Lol

ive cuffed before but i think it looks a little try hard idk. i would get 9 or the 10.5 inch. there are some gay colors tho ignore them jcrew.com/c/mens_category/shortsswim/9

Been wearing white cargo pants I tapered from Paddy's that I got super cheap and they stand the heat pretty well, very breathable. Those and my super busted AF1s and plain tees are pretty much all I've been wearing this summer since I don't really like shorts.

same here. It's way too hot to be Veeky Forums right now and the best outfit I have now without dying from heatstroke are a pair of floral cotton on shorts and a plain tee.

i got some chinos and dry shorts from uniqlo in small and they fit me just right, im 182cm and they end like 10-15cm above my knees

oversized tee, canterbury shorts, black socks and watever shoes. No point in trying to look good in 40 degree weather.

Trade in the shorts for some light blue denim, cropped or rolled will let some of that aussie air drift into your pantaloons. Spice up those tees, get different materials and cuts. Trade in those vans for something like a trainer or runner, they're comfy as fuck and you can get some good looks going with them.

What they're wearing looks juvenile. This is terrible advice!

God they looked god tier in that vid.

ok gramps

Wtf looks like shit. Dressing like a highschooler trying to be in the incrowd is not fa. Never post again.

> self conscious of my hairy legs

beta numale detected

what do you suggest wearing in 40 degree celsius heat??

if you wear shorts and you look like you have pants on, then it might get weird

other than that, you don't have enough hair for anyone to give a shit about. Just sport those shorts. I can guarantee nobody thinks about your hairy legs after seeing you