Why is Veeky Forums so far away from real fashion?

Why is Veeky Forums so far away from real fashion?

Every other thread on this board is about the same garbage-looking hipster clothing, skinny jeans etc.

I'm not even talking about haute couture - just some classy and modern pieces like pic related.

yea no one has every talked about turtlenecks, blazers, or corduroy pants before

fucking moron

because you need to be Veeky Forums to dress like him and Veeky Forumsgs on here are all acne riddle skinny twink fucks.

because most posters here are underage or in their early 20s

>pic related

Im not a divorced 35yo assistant manager so no thanks lmao
If you dress like this and still browse Veeky Forums, that's just pathetic

There probably have been threads about those items, but have a look at this board's catalog - it's 90% threads about thrift shop, college sweaters, sneakers & co.

Also I agree with in a sense that Veeky Forumsness is definitely a tremendous part of Veeky Forums

fuck off with your guido-core m8
its all about that parisian luxury

the same reason /pol is so far away from real politics or /lit doesn't represent what most normies have on their bookshelves: it's an online echo chamber for autists.
but that hipster garbage usually filters down until it becomes mainstream after a while.

Classy like my katana user-kun.

W2c pants

Because that's not fashion. That's dressing to be safe/accepted.

Go to MFA if you want that.

Fashion is about self expression and standing out

Veeky Forums isn't creative, or even have good taste for that matter. but at least it's not dressing like every other dull professional trying to get laid at a bar tonight.

Lemaire probably. At least he has that kind of pants.

>"real fashion"
>posts boring dadcore
lmao fuck off

dude I agree totally and why doesn't /mu/ ever talk about real music like queen pink floyd and led zeppelin

Not Dadcore but k

>dadcore
LUL

nobody is walking around town in that shit besides old ass dads.

topics on that shit could be summed up in one picture
yawn

The pic the other user was talking about, OP's, is not dadcore

>Most people on this board are underage or in their early 20s and at that age menswear is kind of weird
>Menswear is less interesting than Rick Owens etc

LMAO holy shit that's the gayest thing I've ever read

Veeky Forums doesn't stand out