>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
removed by mods :o(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NNXqc70qqM
amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Digital-Scales/zgbs/kitchen/678508011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be so fun to work at an eating disorder clinic for a summer and fatten up all the qt anorexic girls while they cry.

Less fun for me, the qt anorexic girl who is crying over my vegan sausage rolls

I think intuitive eating is the way to go too. It's how I slimmed down before I developed an eating disorder. when I thought my jeans were feeling too tight, I'd just lay off the bread and chocolate a bit, no big deal.

Yeah, I think it can work really well for (some) people.
Annoyingly, I think I would have probably ended up skinnier if I had never developed an eating disorder, because I'm not naturally a big eater and vegetables have always been my favourite food- but with an eating disorder I'm constantly monitored and required to be over 20 BMI.
Or who knows- I first became anorexic at 15 and am now 22, so perhaps without it I might have ballooned as an adult. I wish I could see how it would have gone, it would be interesting!

>hhnnngggg
It'd be my pleasure to feed you grains, just like a cow in a field, out of a large bowl/trough. As you outgrew your panties, I'd keep them for myself and fap in them imagining you at your new size. I'd tell Dr. Shekelstein how I'm concerned about your progress, just to keep you a little longer, to fatten you up just a little bit more before kicking you to the curb as a fat heffer that I know was never cured and will be right back in some /thinspo/ thread on some Mongolian moving cave drawing forum, only to come right back to me to do it all over again.

that is interesting, I would guess that you'd naturally have been pretty slim.

Good luck anyway, I'm sure you will find a comfortable/happy way of eating at your ideal weight, once treatment is over!

do you think 6'0 145lb is a good place to stop losing at?

at 150 now so almost there bros

i swear kaiser rolls are more addicting than opiates

yeah sounds fine

test

Can you drink coffee during a fast?

I drink mine black, but someone told me it's not as effective since your kids are still pumping out insulin.

black coffee is completely fine

Cool. This is my first time, and I can't imagine getting through it without a cup.

Little reminder

So thirsty...

Drink some water?

So I'm doing 24 hour IF, trying things out. I made the mistake of eating a shitload of carbs this past few days so trying to eat high fat/low carb this weekend and see if I get an improvement in satiety.

I'm bought a bunch of packaged stuff so I could be very exact while adjusting. Meatballs (since fatty), cheese, these turkey thingies that have a lot of fat in them...

Meatballs = ~600 calories for one of those packages (label is on there, adds up to 583 by weight)
2x turkey sticks = 70 calories
...then try some cheeses, see what I like for future reference...
1oz Sharp White Cheddar Cheese = 110 calories
1oz Farmhouse Cheddar = 100 calories
.75oz Medium Cheddar Cheese = 75 calories
...then some quinoa with the meatballs instead of pasta, a cup is ~230 calories.

then I guess some quinoa although was thinking of skipping that and eating more cheese or something but meatballs sitting on their own is kinda meh.

Comes out like this.

Am I going the right direction?

Why not just make your own meatballs?

I was 195ish six months ago, started running and skipping meals but I've been stuck at 160ish for two months
Am I done for? Is 160 at 5'11 fat?

I guess just not really motivated to do it. Maybe in the future.

>Is 160 at 5'11 fat?
Depends on your build. I feel fat at 6'1 155.

If you don't have any muscle you probably aren't as lean as you could be, for reference, I'm 6'1 at 165 and have plenty of fat

Disgusting

Can anyone give some tips on restricting how much I eat? Some days I do really good but other days I just eat more than I know I should (probably because I have little self-control). Anyway I can improve myself here?

You want to lose weight without having any self-control or discipline?
Not gonna happen

everyone please join me in watching fatties do yoga, it's funny
youtube.com/watch?v=_NNXqc70qqM

No no, I'm not saying I don't want any discipline, I'm asking how I can improve my discipline.

Each time you're about to eat, have a black coffee and a liter of water twenty minutes before hand. No doubt your appetite will be killed.

oh god

Why am I the only one who doesn't have so called "cravings" throughout the day?

I have one decent dinner every day and totally have abandoned breakfast and lunch.

I don't feel lightheaded or ill or hungry throughout the day, I only feel sick if I don't have my usual dinner by 6 30 pm at the latest.

That said, sometimes I will eat a cookie or something light around 2 if I need to move around a lot.

And of course if I am going to be heavily exercising I will need a little more fuel than usual but I like going to the gym after dinner anyway.

Restrict less

>curvy
niga ur fat

weight, height?

How do I get warm?!

>And required to be over 20 BMI
Or what?

Dunno. Pics?

Buy a food scale so you can get whole foods and still know amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Digital-Scales/zgbs/kitchen/678508011

6' and around 117lbs last time i checked but i have a smaller torso and long legs

I mean more fat is good but 71g of carbs is high af. I would personally cut out the marinara, check that the meatballs aren't full of bread crumbs etc, and skip the quinoa altogether. It's terrible and grains do absolutely nothing for your body.

drink lots of tea and coffee, warm up anything you eat, and wear more layers

wow quinoa sounds like it's a low key meme

Socks, maybe a light jacket. Turn up the heat in your home a 2-3 degrees.

I don't normally get cravings either, but I used to get massive ones, and I've been doing pretty low intake for the last 3 months (average 500-750kcal/d)

For me the triggers were
>psychiatric medicine
>coming down from antihistamines or rarely recreational drugs
>severe vitamin/mineral deficiencies (mild anemia etc. is fine)

If I get cravings it's often followed by tetany or something
When I watch my pills it doesn't happen

If I counted binging the main trigger is being angry and unable to take it out on anyone
But I don't count it because it's about stuffing yourself with anything not actually eating something, it could be styrofoam for all I care

Wait for spring
Don't leave the bed/house
Wear a lot of layers, especially on your torso (multiple undershirts etc.)
Drink warm tea

Thanks. I'm so cold all the time now. Always have all kinds of layers but it feels like I never really get warm. I'm going to drink some tea now.

must be good habits then
you don't feel hunger at all?

I mean most everything more than 2 people does is a meme. But I catch your meaning. It IS a pretty shitty meme.

Anybody have cheap recipes for filling, low cal foods?
I've been eating soup mostly, but I'm getting tired of it, even though I try a new recipe every week.
I was thinking of making a pasta this week even though I know it's not too low cal, just to try to switch things up.

ilu frof

cabbage! i can't love enough this shit
just fry it on a bit of butter (so it won't stick) for few mins, like 5 or so... you should see the color gets greener but it shouldn't start getting soft.
as for dressing, best one for me is slat and curcumin

Friendly reminder to take your multivitamins

Sock and jacket guy here. I forgot. I spend most of my time wrapped in a comforter when at home. So there's that.

Oh that sounds good! I think I have a good idea what to make this week, though it'll run about 400-500 calories for dinner, I'll just have to have a light breakfast.

Not really hungry ever unless I go past 6:30 pm which I try to never do.. I stay hydrated throughout the day, and don't mind even having a sugary drink so it gives my body something to do a little bit. But because I keep my eating schedule like clockwork I know I am going to have a nice meal around 6 and it becomes like a pleasant thing to expect.

I use to have these big lunches at work like everyone else, and the whole time right after eating I didn't feel "refreshed" or more energized, I felt uncomfortable and not looking forward to the rest of the day, especially because I am sitting working on a computer for most of it and you feel the extra weight of the food while you're sitting in one spot....ugh.

So at some point in a year or more's time I stopped and thought why the fuck do I keep doing this to myself when I am getting nothing out of it and prefer feeling light until evening?

Gradually I guess my body just got use to it, now when I see people having lunch or big breakfasts it's completely unappealing to me.

I also eat clean now, which for me just means nothing that is fried or greasy -- I don't count calories or anything, I have a moderately big dinner and always have something high in fiber, and I am good.

Like I said before, sometimes I might have something tiny like a cliff bar in the mid afternoon but it's only if there's a lot of work and I feel nervous more than peckish.

If I train at the gym though and use a lot of energy I will get a higher hunger spike than usual, one of my favorite things to eat after a post-workout to satisfy any craving is one whole avocado sprinkled with pepper and lemon juice.

Volume of food leading to satiety is a meme. Eat more fat and less carbs.

>have midterms next week
>spend hours working on compsci homework that i'll have to turn in 2 days late
>eating 500-600 cal a day
>barely have the energy to get up and drag myself to class, much less sit at a desk and study

how do you guys deal with this? i'd have no problem starving myself to nothing if i didn't have to keep breaking my fast just so i could hold a pen or focus my eyes on a computer screen for a little while. are you guys all neets or do you just not do anything?

Not the person you're replying to, but I had 200 grams of white fish fried on butter and an avocado 2 hours ago and I'm already hungry while other days a cup of coffee (50 cals tops) can pull me for hours

tfw 115lbs 5'6", on the edge of safe BMI.
Never fluctuated more than +-5lbs in my life, feelsgood.

> last year undergrad here, eating same amount as you
are you sure you are not using hunger as an excuse for not studing?

OH! shots fired..

Thank you, Asuka-kun.

Tea and coffee can also be low carb. I drink the former. I drink the former because it helps me with those wee hours of the night before bed. Your mileage may vary like all things though. Some of us are naturally not hungry much and others are hambeast. Try replacing the avocado calories with saturated fat, like that found in butter, rather than the mono-/poly- unsaturated fat found in avocado and see if that helps.

>eating 500-600 cal a day
Eat more like 1200-1500 cal you mongoloid.

You can really fuck yourself up like that.

maybe. i should probably just drop out and spend the rest of my life playing video games in my parents' basement like god intended.

i'm 5'3" and female, so that isn't a whole lot less than my tdee

beans
peanut butter
beans in peanut butter sauce
shirataki noodles for volume/texture alone (soak them in broth or something to give them some taste)

better than a masters in social services lmaooo

>peanut butter
>low-cal, filling

You what, nigger?

literally shit, don't give people your bad eating advice.

He Will Not Fatten Us

You simply need to eat more when studying (including carbs), there's no helping it

>are you guys all neets or do you just not do anything?
Yeah basically

It's very low kcal for the amount you need to eat to feel like satiated (about 100kcal per serving for me, compared to like 300kcal for stuff like vegetables and soups)
For me it's the number 1 diet food, definitely the most filling thing I ever had, much more than anything high in volume or fiber

It's just a recommendation though, doesn't have to work for you. If you can't eat very little of it and feel full it's obviously not gonna end up being low kcal either

user just asked for foods that are filling on little calories, not healthy food options

Low cal butter alternatives. Is smart balance any good? Or margarine?

I usually use margarine but it's not that low-cal.
>inb4 trans fats
I've only seen one brand of hydrogenated margarine in the US and none in Canada. All the household margarines are non-hydrogenated and have 0 trans fats.

don't know where you are from, but i'm having an hard time too; university life is pretty awful during this period of the year

thanks user. i hope you have better luck with your studies than i do

how old is this semen demon?

It really depends on your height and weight user, 5'0" female here and I eat at 500 or 600 a day.

>tfwnoqt3.14thinspomidgetgf

That has to suck simply because it magnifies how little people see you eat.

>posting again cuz last thread was pretty much at bump limit

i have thick muscular legs and a big ass and as a male i dont really like how it looks. Is there any way to slim them down? Working out wont help because theres already a lot of muscle right?
plz help

Losse weight and void working out and hope you lose muscle

Exercise.

Lose weight dumbass. People already replied to you about this

>2 hours until I get to eat
I hope this high fat meal I have planned makes me stuffed like that shitposting frog guy and others have said

bmi of 12.1
i still want to lose a couple more lbs, only problem im having is that my skin is starting to turn a little grey and my hair is shit. any vitamins i should be taking that could help?

is this a joke

t-thanks

made me chuckle

if this is seriously you're gonna die in maybe 6 months

Lewd!

what animal is this? cute

Its a Possum and they're assholes.

oh! thay don't have those where i live, they're cute in pictures though! what do they do?

eat trash

I'm ugly, no qt3.14 here, I am single tho~ ;^)

Yeah to a degree, luckily I only eat my lunches in the company of others though and I've been IF with lunch as my only meal. It works out alright, it looks like I'm eating normal amounts of food for the most part. They just don't see that I eat no other meals/snacks.

Or I get retained in treatment for longer? Which sucks?

Im 135 6"1'

Will having drinks with calories in them like juice or milk ruin an intermittent fast?