ITT : shoes that grown on you

Other urls found in this thread:

bergdorfgoodman.com/adidas-by-Raf-Simons-Men-s-Ozweego-Bunny-Trainer-Sneaker-Beige/prod125120124/p.prod
antonioli.eu/en/US/men/products/s81162
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't like these at first but they're really growin on me now

waste of trips

Anything Rick.

this

wasnt too sure about these at first but after i put them on and worked them into a fit i can honestly say that theyre my favorite shoes

I didn't like em at first, but I never deleted the image of my pc and for about a 3 months now they've just been staring at me, and now I want a pair...subliminal messaging at its best hey.

these are sick

the primeknit version of these looks like shit irl

Good posts

Fucking atrocious, please tell me you're joking or intentionally being contrarian

These arent primeknit though. I like these more than most of the recent adidas and nikes

Yeezy boosts desu
I like wearing them with shit fitting jeans as a joke

have these, best piece of footwear ive ever owned. comfort is otherworldly

>good posts
>only black and white sneakers

>fucking atrocious
>anything else
>use of the contrarian

I know it's your first year into "fashion" but try not to make it too obvious.

He's right. Most of those posted here look like outlet sneakers

Honestly the only J8's I can like besides these new ones.
And every Aqua 8s I've seen look beat to shit :/

I'm actually going to side with the other guy on this. A lot of the other shoes posted are just ugly. There are plenty of awesome colorful shoes, none have been posted so far

post yours then faggot!
>huurr duur i hate on threads while not contributing. You are what is wrong with this board

>like jordans
lmao kys tripfag

post a pic of this

>hates jordans
wow youre such a special snowflake user

>nig nog autist liking jordans
makes sense now
this is not plebbit , faggot

lmao alright man youre probably the same fag who only posts CPs in c/n threads

thought of them as batshit at first but then i understood and bought them

v satisfied

Post fits pls. These have also grown on me massively

Hated these at first but they're now my grail (b&w colorway especially)

>grown
these are love at first sight user

This, I used to hate them because where I live they used to be meme/basic bitch core just like stan smiths are right now.

I copped them but they're in my room as I'm not sure what to wear them with other than just full black everything what do you wear them with

have you got any on foot/fit pictures?

(pic isn't me obviously)

Pretty much all the Rick Owens Adidas collab shoes have grown on me. At first I find them gross and unwearable, but then I start thinking of how I'd incorporate them into fits and suddenly really want to cop them.

going to get a pair of these soon as soon as tax returns come back. im so excited.

nah bruv these are dope as fuck

fucking lmao

that's edgy as fuck

"I paid money to look suicidal"

trash

is this supposed to be an example of something that looks good?

Fine, these are mine

I thought they were atrocious when I first saw them but now I desperately need them

when are these supposed to come out?

These. I like because I think they could look good in some fits, just need to see those fits.

i invite you to fight me but i genuinely like these, and i reckon they'd look nice in a good fit

only ironically.

I only fug with the blue and black colour of these in particular

Bow to me, weak peasants

Those are trash compared to the Mesh pinks

They really really aren't, dude

they're better than the pink wtf are you talking about.

what are these nikes

Rate?

pink is a classik but the new one is just as good desu

v v jealous of you

I thought this shoe was retarded when I first saw it. Now I own a pair and love it.

What an exaggeration. Pink mesh is better but in no way is the other colorway trash
The Mastodons went on steep sales on most websites. I think the lowest I saw them go is $330. I like them but I don't know if I would wear them. Good choice regardless
Try to get the ones made in Italy if you ever decide to cop
Pretty much. Tricky Ricky has a way with shoes from sneakers to boots
Realistically I'd give this a 3/10

For some reason it never occurred to me that umbro do shoes. Phenomenal.

Are they comfy?

when are they releasing more bros

god i can't believe i slept on these, they're the best boost shoe so far. i'm thinking about just buying the resale but idfk where. god i can't believe i didn't make every effort to cop these, they look so fucking comfy

adidas pls ;-;

>was pumped to cop this when it released
>turns out it wasn't gonna release in my city despite announcing that it will
FUCKS SAKE

why do they torture us like this? make a super high quality shoe and then never make enough to satisfy the market or even close to it.

fuck it i'm paying resale. they're only going to go up and it's my only chance at getting them before they hit $300 on resale

same

>hype that grows on you

Still a while ago these shoes were considered horrible by vast majority (of this board also). Because of the sheer hype from fuccbois and because of brands like Vetements suddenly these shoes are a desirable object.

>tfw i too used to find them horrid
>now i realise that i too like them
marketing through peer pressure.

That's how to build hype my man. If you really like the shoes then go ahead. Though I feel the price won't be worth it

really want a white pair

get the superior version

These are really cool from a side angle.
Def good cop, would cop if they release again.

umbro indoor futsal shoes i guess

best sneaker release of 2016 behind acronym prestos IMO

they looked great from the start imo, really nice shoes

They're alright but they aren't $790 comfy. In fact, I'd put them a step below Roshe Runs in terms of comfort. I think a big reason is because the shoes run very narrow (and this is from a guy with narrow feet) while at the same time being long in length. So I had to size down 1/2 and there is still a bit of space in the toe box but any more and I doubt I could fit my foot in. Maybe if I went TTS they'd be a lot better but I wouldn't be comfortable with that much space in the toebox. It'd feel weird, you know? If they ever re-release I'd definitely recommend going to a store with them in stock and seeing what works for you.
The best Rickdidas collab imo. I'm actually on the lookout for other colorways but only if I can get them at really good prices.

i was watching these pair for a month and i decide buy yesterday, but it is out of stock :(

not shoe but this watch fucking grew on me
too bad im not rich enaugh

>If they ever re-release
They won't be

I am very tempted to pre-order these.

where can you preorder?

Tan:
bergdorfgoodman.com/adidas-by-Raf-Simons-Men-s-Ozweego-Bunny-Trainer-Sneaker-Beige/prod125120124/p.prod

Black:
antonioli.eu/en/US/men/products/s81162

those aren't super, i already have ultra boost and the boost is the same. but based on everything i've seen about 93/17, it's pureboost but super thick

that would put these at 10/10 comfort, ultra boost at 9/10, and pureboost at 8.5/10 (only flaw is that it's too thin)

also the collar on those is pleb af

looks like the shoes they give you when you break a foot, nice pants though

these are nice

what does he need two bags for fuck that

Not a shoe. Stop trying to ruin my thread.

This

anything rick desu used to hate his shoes but now im in the process for saving up for a pair

What pair do you plan on getting?

lol u got scam i do this for free

I don't know, Ramones boot and springblade stuff never really grew on me, not a big fan of the hoofrunners either, though sockhoofs are cool as fuck. Cargobaskets are kinda out there as well, only seen handful of fits with them that look great.
Vicious dunks are seriously underrated, ever seen few fits with them but I think they are amazing.

>want to buy a pair of Rick Owens
>tfw size 11 foot

life isnt fair

But big sizes are the ones you can get for cheap
What's that in EU sizes?

I think 44 or 45

You're a boring nerd

This.

Glad I copped a pair of Geobaskets.

Holy shit, how could Raf fuck up the sizing so much. Had to size one whole size up (normally wear US9, had to size up to US10). And every retailer even has balls to describe them as tts.
Beautiful af shoes so.

They must have fixed the sizing since those, because I have a pair of SS16 and they fit me tts very comfortably.

Well I got newest in navy that was released recently and had to size up. In the end those are not leather so they won't stretch. Well, sizing as strange as shoe's look I guess.

The ones from this season?

Jep.
And I'm tts in everything, size down for CPs and half a size down for Rick.