Id on this jacket?

id on this jacket?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.nydailynews.com/news/national/dylann-roof-wore-white-supremacist-flag-patches-jacket-article-1.2262581
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KEK

Here's a link now back to /pol/
m.nydailynews.com/news/national/dylann-roof-wore-white-supremacist-flag-patches-jacket-article-1.2262581

Bump

bump

this is very true
although I suspect that Dylan dressed himself

>Nigger detected

Dorner can never be cornered

He's just missing in action

No it's about Micah Johnson

whatever, they all look the same

what are you on about

roof is /effay/ af

>camo
>effay

serial?

he is effay, but hes a little bitch. if you think youre superior then why even bother shooting a bunch of old innocent black people

Well, niggers rob, rape and attack old and weaker people too all the time. So I think they are equally shitty.

nice edge but the description alone makes it clear its about Micah
unless you live under a rock

Nice generalization you special needs trashbag. The people he shot clearly aren't the niggers who do that.

Why are there so many pol larper fags trying to dress like skinheads and form right wing death squads now? is it because of the antifa queers?

People niggers rape and kill aren't white trash in 90/100 times too. What I wanted to say is that both niggers and whites can be equally shitty persons.

This isn't the jacket

Looking at your first post this is an entirely useless statement. Doesn't change the fact that it's right to look down and despise Roof and other blacks doing bad shit doesn't justify killing innocent blacks in a church. Literally fuck off.

I bet they were all honor students too, right?