What is with the influx of users from /r/streetwear, KTT, hypebeast.com, the basement all of a sudden...

What is with the influx of users from /r/streetwear, KTT, hypebeast.com, the basement all of a sudden? I have been noticing more and more people defending Bape and Supreme on this board for a while now. Can someone explain? Pic related is of the crossposters from hypebeast forums.

perhaps it is simply the times changing, as it always is. only now has it been made apparent

this is prety much what hapened, look at the supreme thread. so much arguing between hypebeasts and people who hate supreme

>the basement
What?

we have basment users that come here every now and then. check waywt and the supreme thread.

Veeky Forums was already dead, now its just getting buried and having its prayers said

pic related

Veeky Forums proves no alternative ways

yeah every thread is either some high schooler asking for advice or trying to copy some memerapper
place is a shithole

This. Also, check out the Supreme thread. Kek. The amount of people defending Supreme just sickens me. They sperg out whenever someone says their brand is shit.

All good people from the "Gothninja"- Golden Age left because they either got bored or outgrow this hobby like normal humans.
Other people developed taste and left it too, some stayed for inspo threads.
All who were left are high schoolers without any knowledge of fashion. One for of shit magnetically attracs the other I guess.

This.

as a tasteless high schooler this is correct

They are shit and leave those places which are so bad they are worse than shit so they come to this shit board and shit everywhere. It's all shit and online fashion forums are all varying levels of total shit.

What's basement?

same bro....

UK Facebook Group/Forum

fags buy their first worthless designer item on grailed for 50 bucks and suddenly think theyre too good to hang with the plebs.

>I have been noticing more and more people defending Bape and Supreme on this board for a while now. Can someone explain?

>OMG like what is with all these people liking what I don't like. This is my worship Ricky safe space. We put a lock on the door but like still these people with different taste than me are still fucking coming in. The fucking nerve. Can someone explain?? Like I just can't even.

Fuck off, OP.

t.cac hypebeast

Am agree kids just buy this supreme/bape and rocking sneakers only for fucking attention. And what it gives them? No knowledge about fashion, no knowledge about sneakers. All they want is having BJ in school toilet because girls are impressed by monet he spend on that poor shit.

The average Veeky Forums poster is 16 years old and listens to shitty ironic memerap.

Look at his playboi Carti's mom react it proves he's a hypebeast

fuck you ill make whatever threads i like

>gets destroyed in a thread last night
Better make another guys

Face it, this board is shit because of the crossboarders from /pol/. Friendless fat asses need to stay in their containment boards. I hate streetwear but they aren't as cancerous as fascist core

/pol/ needs to stay on their own board, they pop up in every thread relating everything to politics or race. Im right wing in real life but at least I dont let that interfere with other hobbies such as fashion.

I think those forums are dead and for some reason people are coming here
Also note all the fucking namefags in general and especially in WAYWTs, there is literally no fucking reason to have trip or name here but people do it on WAYWTs for attention.

>all of a sudden?

they were here since 2012, when the board officially went to shit and when they petitioned to have casemods banned

i don't know but i fucking hate it
admitting to being a reddit should be a bannable offense

no way, crossposters from other sites are infinitely worse than /pol/ leaking.