Pay to Work?

Would you ever pay for an internship? I've been looking at pic related and they offer to set you up with an internship in various east Asian companies.

For example, their Singapore program is $5k for two months with housing, food included, etc.

What am I asking: is it worth? I would be getting international finance experience and experience being a part of one of the greatest financial sectors in the world; problem though, is it costs and arm and a leg and will probably get stuff doing clerk or filing work.

What do you guys think? Anyone ever do anything like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sg.linkedin.com/jobs/finance-jobs
m.jobsdb.com/en-sg/jobs/banking-finance/1
youtube.com/watch?v=6R-UKYA2k4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>paying for an internship

That's the most beta thing i've ever heard

>Paying for internship

The ultimate Jewish fetish

So, essentially a terrible idea crafted by the Jews? What would be the alternative? Finding some shit internship here in the states?

Yes, it's entry level

Everywhere you go you're just a spreadsheet filler or coffee maker when you're entry level. Once you do 3-4 years of that shit then you can think of moving on

Ahhhhhhh if you are white, just get s real job in SE asia. Some will hire you for prestige alone. And here I thought that one cant get more cucked then doing an unpaid internship but this is another league.

I am white. And I graduated at the top of my class and #1 in my major.

Is it really that easy just to willy nilly get a real job in Singapore?

Are you so set on Singapore? And it is definitely much easier then you think. Look for vacancies. The white factor is very beneficial for you in Asia. Shoot for the moon always. My father regularly would get DOUBLE pay for certain contracts on hutspa alone.

Dont even get an internship. Just get the job you want right away. Only you can uncuck yourself.

sg.linkedin.com/jobs/finance-jobs

m.jobsdb.com/en-sg/jobs/banking-finance/1

Just promise me to not be a cuck when you get there

>Paying 1000's of USD to be taught how to look at pie charts.

The short answer is: No.
The long answer is: Nooooooooo........

No. I wouldn't pay 1 cent to work for someone else.

Well, besides gas money and the costs of a new suit.

Sounds like a fucking trap, un-paid internships are reasonable but paying for one... nah mate to answer your question I would never fucking do that.

this has been a thing every once in a while.

Shitty paid/not paid internships are commonplace on many sectors, architects and lawyers and alike.

Pilots have taken this a step further, on top of your training (which can cost up to $200 000) you can buy line training from an agency or an airline and you can pay them over $50k to work for them for a year. Nice deal. Of course you'll pay for you hotels on layovers, your licenses, your medicals and commuting too.

God I hate the babyboomers for fucking up everything.

Oh yeah just yesterday I got an "job offer": they offer close to no pay (I have a current certificate for a biz jet, certificate which can cost tens of thousands of $), I'd have to pay for my commute, freelancing contract so no benefits what so ever.. yeah I'll stay in my mundane $50k/year office job which at least pays my mortgage and bills.

>God I hate the babyboomers for fucking up everything.
Fuck you, whiner. Get a fucking job. Quit drenching yourself in Axe and getting homosexual implied tats on your earlobes underneath your fucking frisbee sized gauges. You laid the mirror on the floor and stood over it naked so you could watch your butt hurt "live" instead of being productive and going to Comicon dressed as the Flash. You're in trouble, junior.

this has to be pasta

an internship better pay me minimum wage, else it's better to work at mcdonalds and become really good at what you do in your free time

You're fucking kidding me, right? I want to be incensed, but I'm sure there are cucks abound who would take them up on that. That's worse than slavery. We're officially worse off than some cotton picking niggers. Hell, they got free medical, food, and housing.

What sort of kike scheme am I looking at?

>5k for 2 months

Not to mention that's more than double what I spend on a per month basis (about 900 a month including food and rent and all other bills and expenses.) Not only are you paying to work, but it's overpriced to boot.

Fuck this shitty world.

If you would have been trying to b8 biz with this it would have been very successful. But you were actually serious with this, werent you?

And you as the boomer parent supposed to the raise this child, let it happen. Good job.

Holy fuck, I mean I knew unpaid internship were a thing if youre some weak faggot who is getting a comm degree or some other bs, but paying for an internship? $5k? You could go to some coding boot camp for that much and actually learn a real skill. Great way to start off my day by making my blood pressure rise.

>paying employer to work

What is next? you going to pay your friend to suck his sick?

Will it get him connections in South Asia?

I want to bury my face in her titties.

What tits?

no seriously, what tits?

youtube.com/watch?v=6R-UKYA2k4c

>Paying for internship

>fails at making a living on his hobby
>"I HATE BABY BOOMERS!"

you're the dumbest cuck of them all. even if you did honestly believe that boomers are the key holders to your success, you're doubly fucking retarded for antagonizing them instead of going to a golf course and making a deal with them.

It depends.

But I looked into these while in college and they are mostly a scam.

I've travelled a lot. Your best bet is just to go to the place you want to and stay in a local hostel. Then while you are there start networking and see if you can find a temporary job and living arrangement.

Stuff like this is VERY common in Europe, and easy to set up.

I know it's a little scary, and if you want the safety net then go with pic related. But you can save a lot of money and have a real adventure if you just go and make something happen when you get there.

Besides if shit falls through you can always fly home.

M-more?

>Once you do 3-4 years of that shit
3-4 years is a gross overstatement

>that's more than double what I spend on a per month basis
3rd world detected