Adidas shook as FUCK rn its over nike won

adidas shook as FUCK rn its over nike won

>12190792
HOLY FUCK YOU HAD A GOOD RUN ADIDAS

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

>shitty version of tube dooms made to look niggerish and pander to nigger culture for white teens

fuck, I'll never be sure if those posts are ironic and making fun of hypebeasts or they're by actual hypebeasts

I don't think hypebeasts will want these, they're too performance driven, and the community doesn't like sock shoes like tubulars. Unless you count sock darts. Bc name

I wonder how Adidas will ever recover ??

to play devils advocate, i reckon nike has such a great market share advantage over adidas in straight NUMBERS that it doesn't matter as much that adidas is "winning" recently in fresher designs

>what are mercurials
>what are lunarglides
>what are magistas

none of those sell. most people want boosts

I don't even mean this particular shoe, just this style of post:
>adidas SHOOK af tbhonest familia, wiill they ever recover ????
>holy fuck nike released a new shoe and it looks fresh af adidas is finna b LITERALLY finished

No hypebeats want those

Oh ok

It would probably sell better if it didn't have that retarded like sock thing

These are honest expressions of rational thoughts, get outta here.

holy shit . better sell my yeezys and ub before its too late swoosh is back

*buys huaraches*

theses new gyakusous are great imo.

They look like any ordinary flyknit

they still look nice. also they actually function well as a running shoe, lunarepic soles are max comfy. boost is too mushy and unstable in my opinion .

I feel bad for Jun. Its not like he cares about the Nike collab anymore

>nike has such a great market share advantage over adidas
yeah, right

Dumbass lol they aren't even bought for the sport they are made for. The only sock shoes that sell are tubular dooms

i was really confused until i saw where these are from - to anyone not in the know these are serina williams' tennis shoe

something about 23 grand slams and jordan brand.

Low top bred dooms ugly as shit

Oh im sorry when you said "the community"didn't realize you were refering to 16 year old white kids who talk like they're black

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Jesus these look like fucking trash

I said hypebeasts won't want these, you or some other listed shoes similar to OP's shoe but still hypebeasts don't buy those. I'm not sure why you're saying that but hypebeasts are more than what you just listed.

they look like modern retro sneakers, i see resemblance to 95/97/tn but with all the new shit under the hood

then maybe this isn't the place for you :)

>>>/Reddit/

Must cop desu

lmao, you r/streetwear folks are getting so bold these days