removed by mods :o(

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FgBpKroAOu0
youtube.com/watch?v=dwKUTUVA0ZY
instagram.com/inkawilliams/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no matter how much weight you lose, you'll also have a wide torso

i'll never be a skinny guy :--(

Has anyone ever tried the skinny girl diet? Has it worked for you? Thinking about giving it a try.

Ate about even on the macros today, upped the fat. Everything eaten in the last hour and a half. At least I'll come in under.

>do not count veggies and fruits
Seems like a trick, senpai

I agree. I'm definitely gonna count them so I'm ignoring that stupid shit. I just like following a plan I guess. I've been eating 1200 but I feel like I'm not losing fast enough.

What's your diet like? What are you eating and when?

How to stay fit without developing bulky thighs and calves?

I eat around 12-1ish. I eat stuff like crackers and cheese, carrot sticks, and if I'm not in class I try to eat two boiled eggs. I then eat again around 6-8 pm. A small serving of rice and brocolli. Afterwards I may eat some yogurt. I've been doing this for about two weeks and only lost five lbs. I may be acting impatient though. I just really wanna be 110 by my graduation in May

Five pounds is pretty good for two weeks. What are your stats? What's special about graduation, the photos that mum will be sharing forever?

What's your current weight and height?

What's a thinspo weight for a 5'7-5'8 girl?
Please help

5'2 134. I have pretty based genetics so 110 look so fairly thin on me.

And as for graduation..honestly It's both because of photos and my own weird obsession with major periods in my life. I just wanna look good again :(

Wow you're a little heffer. What about doing a fast? Would that be too hard with school or is your major easy? For me day two was the only hard day in my five day fast I did a bit back. Fucked up my sleep a bit too, the adrenaline gets going I think.

Depends on your body, it varies from like 16-18 bmi generally. Where are you at now?

You guys are a bunch of weak little faggots

If you want to look good, eat more protein and do Starting Strength

Is it possible for you to make your eating window smaller? Instead of eating at 6-8pm, can you eat earlier like 5-6 or 4-5?

150 but I was 125lbs last November but I wasn't happy

I wanna fast so damn bad. I was gonna try a liquid fast this weekend but ended up eating eggs like a retard. I don't think a fast would be Too bad with my major. How much did you lose on your five day and what are your stats? Maybe I can try one then start on a modified skinny girl diet after?

Also yes..I am a little heffer UGH I'm the tiniest in my family of 6 ft giants fuck the world.

How did you gain 25-lbs that fast?

Depends on my class schedule unfortunately but I can certainly give it a try.

YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

By being a fat fuck
I was 160 in August and then lost 35
I have issues

FOUR SCOOPS COMMON

Well during the fast you lose a lot of water weight. I'd say legit I lost 3-4lbs of fat. I was 140-lbs at the time (6'), probably ended at 136-lbs. It looked like I lost more right after because of the water weight.

Before you do a longer fast, you need to try a 1 day, then try a 2 day, then a 3 day.. that's how I did it. I wouldn't recommend just jumping into a five day.

..Oh and inbetween your fasts I'd do a few days of like 1300 calories and then go to 1000. Do it all IF 24 hour Warrior Diet timing. Eat once per day.

What are the issues? You just fall off the wagon and go crazy? Not even trying to be rude, curious.

I moved to the US, without my mom, living with my dad without my own room it's all excuses desu
I just have to not eat
Worst part is I'm more active now (at least 30 hours on my feet moving at work) which would lead to quicker fat loss
I just want to wear a qt dress for once

This man walks up to you at a club and stabs a needle full of trenbolone up your ass

What do you do?

I gained like 30 pounds in the year after my mom opened an ice cream shop. Tell me I'm disgusting.

Ice cream is delicious. Only you can judge your own body/eating habits. You might be in the wrong thread though.

How long until it goes broke?

You'll get there. What's your diet?

WHO IS THIS

It's doing very well, it's in a great location. Walking distance from the beach and across from a medical center.

Lower the calories and do OMAD. OMAD doubles your BMR so its a double whammy of weight loss. Good luck, user.

Im getting my first tat tonight lol
I think itll help me wanna stick to thinspo even more since itll be on my stomach

Don't work out your thighs. Two things though, 1. No on likes a chicken legged freak. 2. And whether your a boy or a girl, but especially if you're a girl, no one has ever ACCIDENTALLY gotten too bulky. Building muscle takes time and dedication and diet and diligence. You don't luck or stumble into it.

Do cardio to get fit without building too much muscle. But since most cardio is usually running or swimming, expect a little muscle gain. If its too bulky for you, lose more weight.

Inka Something

>across from a medical center
bit ironic desu

stupid cunt

I would hate to be that thin and still have a fat face.

thanks

>fat

She just has a man jaw.

>just big bones, user

Still tho.

Yeah, it's gotta suck to be so slim but still have bulky parts because of bone structure.

I feel sympathy for girls with box torsos.

LEAVE CARA ALONE

I love Cara but you can't deny she has a box body

Chloe though

Fasting and going sub 100 calories
I know it's bad but I know I can lose weight quickly this way and then I'll have to learn to eat normally

I know, I know. Cara is such a qt though and I love her personality.

Is that Chloe photo real? A lot of hers are photoshopped to make her look worse I think.

Fasting isn't bad if you are controlled about it and use it as part of a comprehensive nutritional plan where you ensure that your meeting your health needs. But your yo yo dieting can really fuck you up. There was another user on here who gave herself kidney stones doing that.

This one is real.

F R I D G E M O D E

just made this delicious dinner, 304 Calories!

5 cups romaine salad

1 cup mini tomatoes

1 cup shredded chicken breast

light sprinkle of mozzarella cheese.

Very filling and great texture!

Yum :o)

Poor little bugger.

I don't mind dying
I'm not fit to live
I don't know how to make friends, to be comfortable with myself, to be normal I just say offensive dumb ass shit

While she has a wide torso, she could def better it by losing maybe 15 pounds and exercise.

You say that now, but, after you fuck up your body in your 20s you end up having to live in it the rest of your life. So, treat it nicely.

I don't know how to make friends either, but I've gotten more comfortable with myself. A lot of your discomfort is coming from trying to be someone you aren't. Not going to tell you to bee urself but you do need to figure out who you are and make the best of it. Remember that desire is the cause of suffering. Acceptance is the key to happiness and peace.

So just work at being the best you. Diet, but quit putting these crazy constraints on yourself and make a plan for eating well for life. Being skinny for life, but in a sustainable and healthy way. Get there slow, there is no rush.

I'm rambling and going to bed. Anyways, good luck to you. Welcome to America.

looks good :3 do you prefer lettuce over spinach?

I freaking love spinach, but I've been eating it so much lately that I've had a little spinach overdose.

And also, I really felt like Romaine filled me up much more than spinach (probably because Romaine has more water) So I'm gonna continue to use Romaine for salads and saute my spinach instead.

Thanks man and good night

>mealcuck

Can't into IF and low carb/high fat?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FgBpKroAOu0

>tfw no boy will ever want to hold me because I'm bony and uncomfortable to hold
>tfw bruises all along my back/spine from sitting down on hard chairs
>tfw hands always shaky (mostly from medication)
>tfw I'm short and can't be a tall, willowy model

I may be anorexic but I'm not retarded

>tfw my butt hurts boys' laps.
youtube.com/watch?v=dwKUTUVA0ZY

Short and skinny is cute. On girls at least

DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE
MAKE AMERICA SKINNY AGAIN!!!

DEVIL TRIPS CONFIRM THAT THIS THREAD MUST NOT DIE!!!!!!

Carry around a gallon of water. I find it also helps to drink a little from every water fountain I see.

If it was up to me I would send all fat people to the gas chambers desu, senpai

Well we gotta give them a chance. Aka send them to work in concentration camps so they can reach thinspo tier

>mfw I got banned from 3 different health and fitness groups for spreading pro-ana propaganda and fat shaming

Yeah, I got banned from MyFitnessPal on two accounts for the same reason.

It was annoying because I wasn't even commenting any pro ana stuff, I think someone just reported my profile because of my intake and stats

I've lost 6 kilos the past 5 weeks /thin/
I started a new job that basically eats up all my time, so on the drive to work I have a multivitamin, 2 service station pies, and water, then I work, go home, go to sleep. On my days off I make sure to have 2 full meals with a lot of vegetables and fruits and one smaller, snack meal for lunch. Usually just some rice and tuna.

Exactly how unhealthy is my diet right now?

I forgot to mention that my job is as a waiter in a fine dining restaurant, so I spend 8 - 10 hours basically powerwalking.

If your weight isn't constantly going up and down, it's pretty good diet

cut the pies and bring your lunch unless they cook you some dank good stuff

Yeah, make your lunch and get some more veg in there!
I'm jealous of your new job though!

instagram.com/inkawilliams/

You're wise. Thank you

do u just introduce urself here or

hi I'm short and trying to lose weight and wanna talk to people who don't think it's weird

I'm currently 107.0 and 4'10", aiming for 400-500 cals daily , a fast or two and then a more normal day when I have to eat with family or friends

Hi

tfw you shit for the first time in days and you gain weight afterward. What the fuck, fampai?

Yesterday when I came home from work my boyfriend asked me to sit down and have a talk with him.
He wanted to know what I weight now and how much more I'm planning to lose.
I hated to see him be so worried over nothing. I assured him that I wont go under 110 (I'm 118 now).
Do you guys think that 110 is thin enough for a 5'5 girl?

I mean it's underweight! I personally think it's thin enough. It depends on your body type (how you carry fat) and what you personally are happy with.
Once you get there you could work on body recomposition to lose fat while building muscle (so you look smaller while staying the same weight).
Basically just do you.

welcome to Veeky Forums

>tfw I fucking love short girls
5'4 is the perfect height tbqh

you're a medical and thermodynamic fucking marvel my friend. donate your body to science this instant.

>4'10"
>107 kg
are you an orb?

regardless, good luck friend. you're going to make it.

guh

thank
U

107 LBS

dat 1

Thank u 2 user friend

I'm bad at Veeky Forums

I meant to respond to Not

Body fat distribution is so frustrating. My chest bones are clearly visible but my thighs are still fat? Ugh!

Same or even worse with bone-structure
>ultra thin but hip bones are wide
>people get scared by how much they are showing

how do i fix low blood sugar without eating a lot of carbs?