Hey guys, just looking for a fit check on my new Rick Owens Ramones. Got them off Taobao for quite a steal...

Hey guys, just looking for a fit check on my new Rick Owens Ramones. Got them off Taobao for quite a steal, let me know what you think! :)
Sweater: Rick Owens
Pants: Rick Owens
Shoes: Rick Owens

then post in waywt, asshole

Rick Crew Patches are consistently among the best items he makes in the DRKSHDW line, so nice job there

You're a bit short so the silhouette is a bit exaggerated, even by Rick standards. Looks fine though

too short for full rick please do not try this just wear the pieces individually with different outfits

terrible

This is bait... right?

There's nothing wrong with any of your pieces individually, but wearing full Rick is full retard for all but maybe a 5'10'' skinny girl in New York City. You look ridiculous, man. Even moreso by the fact that you are clearly quite short and I wouldn't recommend a 6'2 wear full Rick.

Rick pants are generally a ruse anyway. You could have seriously gotten some generic black joggers for much less and gotten the same look.

You are complete victim. Tone it down, my guy. Don't wear more than 1 Rick piece at time.

Not trying to be harsh, but you asked for thoughts and that's honesty.

I'm not trying to troll you with "fucking manlet", but full rick doesn't look good on shorter people, you have to know what type of clothes look good on you!

completely disagree. obviously the fit OP posted is bad and fullrick shouldn't be worn by short people but rick is usually designed with other pieces in mind

the different proportions tend to look even more bizzare in regular fits, usually fullrick is bestrick

>no one here knows what taobao is

Lmfao fucking newfags

Why should anyone on this forum know what the Chinese hub for fakes is? You think everyone is interested in your replica garbage? Please go back to your 1:1 room and using mommy's credit card

Lmfao I'm talking about how everyone failed to comment on how they're not even real ricks.

Dick ovens is trash anyways lol kys newfag

So they don't get scammed and they learn what to avoid?

You're really stupid enough to believe that OP didn't post this just to troll?
>Dick Ovens is trash
One of the most avant-garde designers is trash. Good to know. Who is your favorite designer? Supreme? LOL

Realistically, sellers on Taobao (or anywhere for that matter) aren't going to be pointing out flaws on their own replicas. There are better places to learn about these things.

Lmfao
Avant-garde isn't necessarily a good thing. Especially when it means it looks like you have turbo-autism ya goof. You look like shit and I bet you can't even afford rick in the first place lmfao. Just because you like rick doesn't mean you're a fashion god, you're just dressed by Veeky Forums you autist

From the back?

yeah, can we get it from another angle?

>>You look like shit
You don't know what I look like.
>>I bet you can't even afford rick in the first place
How is that relevant to the question I asked? I never even said I owned any Rick pieces. Try finishing high school English before making arguments on the internet you spastic.
>>Just because you like rick doesn't mean you're a fashion god
Are you creating a strawman to argue against? I never once even alluded to being a fashion god. I called your opinion questionable because you said one of the most universally praised designers is """"""shit. """"""
>>you're just dressed by Veeky Forums
Here's that strawman again. You don't know what I dress like.

You didn't even answer the question. Who is your favorite designer?

Raf simons ya autist

Rick has amazing fashion shows and has really good quality clothes but you look like an autist off the runway lol. I honestly really doubt that you genuinely like rick and that you didn't just start browsing a month ago

I'm sick and tired of this full rick meme. You look like a fucking Pixar movie character.

Stop with this bullshit. You faggots are murdering this board.

Rick Owens is a professional knockoff artist. All his famous designs are shameless imitations. He has no discernable talent and is a hideous looking human person.

can we get one from the side?

Raf is p dope I don't own any pieces from his mainline but if it counts I have some from when he was head of Jil Sander.

I don't own any Rick clothes besides one pair of shoes. You just assumed too many things man. I think there are people that can pull off his look but having too much of any one brand makes you look too much like a store mannequin. As to whether or not I like Rick, I mean how can you not like him or his clothing? It's so different compared to what you usually see. And sure, you think it's autistic when you first learn about him but it really does grow on you. I don't plan on getting any more Rick clothing except maybe a pair of Ramones. I've been falling for the Japanese designer meme recently and I'm in love with Undercover's pants. FWIW, I've been browsing for much longer than a month ago.

The same can be said about many designers, though. Just because something is new doesn't mean it's good. Raf's Vandals are literally just a recreation of the Nike Vandal shoe, that doesn't make it any worse. Rick's Dunks were a recreation of the Nike shoes with the same name. Another famous Raf piece on this board, the dip dye sweater, has been done countless times before him and it is still being remade to this day by different brands from Ann Demeulemeester to Robert Geller. Even most of the famous Helmut Lang archival pieces are heavily military-inspired. The GATs are obviously a remake of the indoor army shoe but they still look nice. When your concept of good fashion is "something that hasn't been done before" I really don't know what to say.

Alright I respect that, have a good day/night my man

pwnd xD

>Raf Vandals
>Rick Dunks
Let's be honest - these only have a vague resemblance to their inspiration. If people didn't call them Vandals I would have never drawn the connection.

How does one get in to Fashion reps anyway?
I have been searching internet for a specific Rick shoe for a long ass time but it's such a rare model the few times I encountered them in sale they weren't in my size.
Though I doubt there are reps of them either because of that

You sound insufferable. Neck yourself

Lmao what? More like he's just arguing against the other guy that is full of fallacies.
You're part of the reason why Veeky Forums is so shit. Please grow up from the ad hominem attacks.

>fashion_victim_chink_in_marriott_room.jpg