Veeky Forums in one image

Veeky Forums in one image

>kids are spending money on things they like
STOP HAVING FUN

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums actually has rich parents

i dunno, Veeky Forums was kinda into streetwear when it first started

Now nobody who regularly posts here likes it

not only is it a stupid mentality that will grow with them but spending thousands on brand shit only because brand is fucking retarded and so are you

>thousands for shitty meme cops
lol

r/streetwear crossposters in one image
>ftfy

KIDS ARE HAVING FUN
STOP IT ALL COST
BE BORING LIKE US ADULTS

90% of these kids will stop caring in a few years

when did Veeky Forums first start?
when i first came here it was menswear and gothninja

*listens to travis scott once*

Cuck

Veeky Forums first started around early 2008. It was never into streetwear, he's just making stuff up to seem like an old fag. We (the majority of Veeky Forums) have always hated streetwear and we still do. The only acceptable streetwear, is japanese streetwear. Things like TAKAHIROMIYASHITATheSoloist, Julius, Undercover and its diffusion lines, Kapital, defunct Number (N)ine, WTaps, Sacai, Junya Watanabe, Comme Des Garçon, Final Home, and Issey Miyake.

TAKAHIROMIYASHITATheSoloist aw2017

Indeed, even in article the kid says that hes losing interest in streetwear and moving on to suits.

Supreme and Gosha are babbys first Veeky Forums

If you are about clothes and about making money you cant ignore the streetwear market

Veeky Forums hates Supreme, I've never seen someone from here praising the brand

Won't they be able to sell the clothes when they grow out of them, especially streetwear, which will sell no matter what

>. We (the majority of Veeky Forums) have always hated streetwear and we still do. The only acceptable streetwear, is japanese streetwear.
Just shut the fuck up, drop trip and leave this board forever, I can not physically handle all this fucking cringe

That's not a trip.

>he's just making stuff up to seem like an old fag. We (the majority of Veeky Forums) have always
Sounds like you're doing that. Veeky Forums's demographic has shifted, you're now an extreme minority. I also wouldn't describe a bunch of what you listed as 'streetwear'.

Lmfao yeah okay, I remember when theo was being posted on this board non stop

Half those brands arent streetwear lmao

only spending money is fun

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

That post was so cringy, jesus

not a trip. and it's true

Except I've been here and I'm not making it up. And even then streetwear didn't pick up here years after its start. It still shows in the past supreme and streetwear threads. I'm not a minority. And it's like what you said the demographic changed, you're definition is different from mine.

Yes, he posts in r/streetwear now because they appreciate his style more which is why he moved or it could be because he hates it here and left like most good posters/trips.

Like I said to the other user the demographic changed as did the definition. We all have our opinions. But keep in mind Japanse Streetwear much more different than US streetwear. There so many sub genres of styles that it's hard to place. It's the reason why I put Junya and Kapital. and UC and N(N).

Lurk more, newfriend. There's much more cringe on this board.

I wish the Vice reading tools would leave.

>it's true
Half of the brand you listed aren't streetwear
You defend the said "streetwear" for no fucking reason, other than it's japanese?
You are talking on behalf of Veeky Forums like you know shit, when obviously don't
Just shut the fuck up and drop your name you humongous faggot

You obviously don't understand what streetwear actually is lmfao. Stfu rafposter is one of the last good posters. Stop commenting when you obviously don't know what you are talking about

>rafposter is one of the last good posters
It's sad fucking state of Veeky Forums when you are considered a good poster just because you adopt a name or trip and spout whatever the fuck comes in your mind. Consider that is all it takes to impress you.

oh the fucking irony

Yes Veeky Forums is in a sad fucking state, have you seen the board?

Don't listen to those people condemning you. I appreciate that you actually contribute with substance to discussion on Veeky Forums.
Like this guy, . Full fucking retard. Just because it's not the usual
>suprememe vetememe so fukin lit m8
it's cringe. lmao.

Nah, more like you can leave man.
If you don't agree then write why, your like one of those ppl only capable of ad hominem.

Then what is street wear? And even if you have a definition of what street wear is, is that not only what you think is street wear?
Look up street wear on wikipedia and you'll understand what I mean.
>Streetwear is a distinctive style of street fashion. Rooted in Californian surf and skate culture, it has grown to encompass elements of hip hop fashion, Japanese street fashion, and modern haute couture fashion.
See how much it really is? I wouldn't even say that this is a correct answer as there is no "correct" definition.
It's used way too many different situations with different meanings to set one single "street wear" definition.

He never said why he defended it, so that he defended it solely because it's japanese is not right.
>You are talking on behalf of Veeky Forums like you know shit, when obviously don't
I assume he is talking about the majority of the ppl of Veeky Forums around year 2008.
>Just shut the fuck up and drop your name you humongous faggot
Lmao, ppl like you shit this board up so much.

Now this is the epitome of cringy.
That namefag is clearly making things up and spouting the most inane shit but you're either too new or thick to even grasp it.

I guess I only have to namedrop brands and make some work of fiction about Veeky Forums's fashion board circa 2008 to pass as a reliable source.

Old Veeky Forums poster that infrequently visits now here. I was one of those guys. What happened was a bunch of fuckin kids came in and shit everything up. Now streetwear is more like yugioh cards than actually giving a shit about dressing well. pile on the hype. Shit sucks but at least I made a killing selling all of my old supreme shit

>confusing streetwear with hypebeast trends

haHAA

I have not said a single time that I agree with what that guy said. I have not said that it is true or false either, so I'm not sure what you're on about.
But sure, go ahead and call me cringe if you want to.

I have not said that the guy is a reliable source either.

Please clarify where you got all those conclusions from.

CONSUME
SPEND SHECKLES

Underage nu-male detected

>kids spending their parents money on things they like

t.poorfags

Only Undercover, WTAPS and some of CDG on that list can be considered streetwear, you idiot.
>fucking Issey Miyake
>streetwear

If my 14 y/o spent thousands of my dollars on clothes I'd kidnap that fucker and force him to tell me what slag let me impregnate her.

someone most of called one of dick oven's "art piece" shit. Ever since then he's been a grumpy old man.

It was me

Sorry to disappoint

Youre a fucking loser weeaboo

>whining about what someone else does with their money

True mark of a loser with nothing. Worry about what's in your wallet.

If these class a suckeroonies want to buy it let em buy it.

He upgraded his look and kicked the basic bitch. Good as gold

9/10 fit