Christianity is a religion that exalts weakness and pacifism. Islam exalts strength and war...

Christianity is a religion that exalts weakness and pacifism. Islam exalts strength and war. This is why both Napoleon and Nietzsche praised Islam (Napoleon continued to long after his career ended).

Why aren't you Muslim yet, Veeky Forums?

I am neither a paedophile nor do I like fucking goats.

turns out valuing strength doesn't actually make you strong

maybe the reason they think it's so great is that they don't fucking have any

Because if I wanted a religion that valued strength, and could actually make myself believe something just like that, i wouldn't pick islam. I'd go with something like asartru or religio romana.

Enough to conquer the previously Christian Middle East, the capital of the Orthodox, and soon Europe.

Neither of these religions have any contemporary social or cultural relevance.

>Islam exalts strength and war.
Too bad muslims have terrible track record in warfare.

>inb4 1000 years old battles

All conflict in the last 2 centuries saw muslim nations struggling to do anything worthwhile unless led by non-muslims like Kemal.

>Christcucks
>actually following their beliefs

Weeeeew lad

Not to you maybe or me for that matter, but then their adherents feel differently.

In other words, contemporary social or cultural relevance to whom?

Besides, pisslam has sucked at war for a damn long time now.

I want a qt islamist to kidnap me and force me to wear a ninja-nun costume.

Compared to Europe?

To society and culture. LARP clubs don't count as that, sorry

>Christianity is a religion that exalts weakness and pacifism
Did you even read the old testament!?

...or Revelations for that matter!?

In anycase, this is level trolling (and even if it weren't, it'd be preaching/recruiting), which we do not do here on Veeky Forums.

(Well, officially anyways.)

>>To society and culture. LARP clubs don't count as that, sorry
I see no reason why they shouldn't count for that. Furthermore, I see no reason why I should care about contemporary relevance. Islam holds no appeal to me, stories about the polytheist deities of old do. You can take desert cult number 3 and jam it where the sun don't shine.

They're both death cults that should have lived and died in the middle East.

>Compared to Europe?
Yes.
In the last two centuries Europeans fought quite large amount of wars and in quite large amount of them all sides were competent.

As opposed to ayyrabs who can't get rid of 10 millions Jews neighbouring like 300 millions muslims. They could literally run at jews untill they're out of ammo and win, but the problem is - muslims suck at war.

Islamic Pakistan also got its ass handed to Indians, of all people, all arab armies have shown great incompetence during gulf wars, both sides of Iraqi-Iranian war were so shit that the war devolved into trench warfare.

During WW1 they've got their ass handled by skeleton crew of Russian soldiers in Caucasus and Persia, with majority of Russians fighting in eastern Europe...

Modern day mudslime soldiers think Allah wills where the bullets will land so they hardly even aim, such terrific warriors for sure.

Or maybe it was because Jews had the backing of the wealthiest and most powerful country on the planet who was giving them a ton of equipment?

>Islam exalts strength and war.
Too bad i prefer civilization and stuff, not being a caravan-raiding nigger like Mohamed.

Islamic civilization gave you algebra and scholasticism

Arabs had USSR support and numerical superiority in similar equipment during majority of those wars.

And man, DEMOGRAPHICS. Arabs could've bleed the jews out in no time if they wanted, even relatively small loses during Yom-Kippur war were seen as catastrophe in Israel, but you know why they've never did it?

Because Islam is a religion from backstabbing kid diddler for backstabbing kid diddlers. Surprise, surprise backstabbing kid diddlers don't have guts to take initiative or fight the enemy that fights back.

Daily reminder that islam forbids drawn depictions of people and the person making these is, in fact, not a muslim.

>if you sin you aren't muslim
[2:62] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

No, it forbids drawings of the Prophet (PBUH) not of regular people

Then why are faces on billboards and signs blurred out and movie theaters are banned in Saudi Arabia

Because they're Salafists.

Is this practice only in Saudi Arabia, or is it any other Islamic countries?

Just Saudi Arabia, unless you count areas dominated by terrorist factions not recognized as legitimate states.

I found quotes from the hadith saying that drawing pictures was outright a sin, is the part saying this applies only to big Mo in the sunnah or the Quran?

It's from Al-Nawawi's hadiths

Because war is ultimately meaningless without peace. You must embrace both of them, or you will receive neither of them

And why do they overrule the hadiths prohibiting any drawing of pictures?

They aren't hadiths used in Shia Islam, and Sunni Islam has varying attitudes to them, but doesn't consider them core regardless.

I want to be a muslim wife, seems so chill. No responsibilities, no worries about looking good or being smart. Only disadvantage is having to marry a middle easterner. this is why we need islam to spread to yurop.

you mean, christian countries?
Maybe christianity isnt such a weak religion after all

Hadiths are all bullshit, and they definitely dont overrule the quran

Because it's horrendously outdated, goes against the logic of science and makes every society into a societal backwater

inb4 muh golden age

If that's your main argument we may aswell just become Asatru Hero Cultists

>They could literally run at jews untill they're out of ammo and win, but the problem is - muslims suck at war.
the problem is muslims fight to die, not to win because of 72 virgins

islam is individualistic as fuck in this regard desu

In many cases, the women are the ones who work. The guy stays at home and his wives earn the bread.

>Christianity is a religion that exalts weakness and pacifism
Bullshit you faggot, explain Central Africa Genocide where the Christians are slaughtering Muslims. Explain why people used the sword to spread the word of Christ.
Islam is a failure, you faggot warlord.

It does not take strength, and is not war, to detonate a suicide belt inside a grade school.

Have no fear; the Lord will take care of you people, personally.

>Islam is a failure
Which is why it's the fastest growing religion, not talking about birth rates here, I'm talking about native westerners converting to the ideology at a fast pace. That's just an objective fact.

that's fine, the point is that I don't have to think about it.

>It does not take strength, and is not war, to detonate a suicide belt inside a grade school.

Yes it does and yes it is. Doesn't make it a just act (or an effective tactic, for that matter), but the "suicide bombers are cowards" meme is really dumb.

Islam is a religion founded by a man, and so it embraces the ways of men.

Christianity is a religion founded by a god, and so it rejects the ways of men. That's why it does odd things like glorify weakness and exalt humility.

I really fear Islam will be the universal religion in due time. It might take a couple more centuries, but it seems like it has all the ingredients to succeed.

My basic opinion though is that the Quran is indeed a lot like any Holy Book or Manifesto. There's a kernel of violence to it inherently in the core. It's totally possible to be a passive Christian or communist, live a quiet life, and take these things for debate purposes only. Which is most peoples' natural inclination because most people aren't revolutionaries. To them, what's important is family, money, sex, etc. BUT......should you follow these to the letter of the law, it definitely provides justification for violent revolution moreso than all the other religions.

And I think here Islam will stubbornly combat and continue the fight agains the unbelievers, even if the unbelievers (or the majority of muslims themselves). It will never stop and will always expand its boundaries, where other religions will just comply with the status quo.

“We took the liberty to make some enquiries concerning the ground of their pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury, and observed that we considered all mankind as our friends who had done us no wrong, nor had given us any provocation. The Ambassador answered us that it was founded on the laws of their Prophet; that it was written in their Koran; that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners; that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners; and that every Mussulman [Muslim] who was slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”
- From a March 28, 1786, letter written by John Adams and Thomas Jefferson reporting on their conversation in London with the ambassador from Tripoli regarding piracy by the Barbary States

What do you mean "westerners"?

even if the unbelievers (or the majority of muslims themselves) are not interested in doing so*

Because I value sisterfucking therefore I am Zoroastrian

Was your founder a fucking level 900 necromancer?

No, user. He was, is, and always will be God Almighty.

Lmao we can't even properly define justice, let alone practice it in any objective sense.

A one size fits all way of doing justice literally works because one size fits all, and the model can be deviated from in extremes.

Any cunt pushing justice as an ideal is too arbitrary to realize how retarded and arbitrary justice as a concept actually is.

What's with all the mudslime shilling on Veeky Forums and /int/ recently? If you want more people to go fight for ISIS in Syria, here's not the place to look. We are far too beta to hold a gun.

Why should I become a muslime? It's by far easier to get in to haven aß a catholic. Just don't kill anyone, and if you have sinned to much chill some time in purgatory cause time isn't you Problem After death