Effay jobs

What are some effay jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntRklazDHgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Author, movie director, musician.

Anything creative like that. Anything else is not effay.

Businessman. Nothing more effay than a Wolf of Wall Street type

Nurse

trashman, electrician, welder, plumber

Businessmen are disappearing fast. It's all mathematicians and physicists that work in finance nowadays.

That's not so sexy.

Teacher, professor

All the more reason that they are such a fash profession. The less there are the sexier it becomes

In what world are professors Veeky Forums? I dare you to pick a single Veeky Forums person from that picture.

Musician (of a Veeky Forums genre tho)
Writer
Graphic Designer
Photographer
Artist
Anything to do with filmmaking (and tv making if you're working on a good show)
Academic (sometimes, less times than not)

And the obvious one, Fashion Designer.

Pilots
military

Professors aren't Veeky Forums at all. I'm a professor and I stand out because I dress well.

If anything being a professor is anti-fashionable. There's an attitude like fashion is superficial, and if you dress nice it's probably because your work isn't very good.

Heroin addicted hustler

> ctrl + f "model"
> phrase not found

seriously?

Doctor. Suit sans jacket, roll up sleeves, remove tie and wear doctor's coat

So you're admitting you're a bad professor?

Models are the slaves of the fashion industry.

rug dealer

Effay as fk. Sell rugs all day man.
My rug shop will have the sickest patterns.

Commercial xyz product sales rep. Your job has you calling on Architecture and Design firms all day. You can go effay as you want and the girls in the design studios will love it.

Club owner

the jews have brainfucked you

How so?

Why would performing tasks that someone else ordered, like almost every other job, be more effay than creative work?

Is investment banking Veeky Forums? How about asset management or M&A?

The most effay job is a job that you like.

the only Veeky Forums job is to remove yourself completely from their rigged game and join the clergy

Alright, whatever you say. I don't even know what that means.

Ew what

>Being a virgin with rage is Veeky Forums

exemplary cherry-picking, user

psychologist

>M&A

Murders and executions?

Do you like it?

What about ED docs just wearing full scrubs all day? Pajamacore?

Actor.

Im a low level actor in my local theatre scene. I live in a big area so its still a great scene to act in. However im low on the todempole.

I get laid just by mentioning i act. Its great. Girls love creative types, even the poor, unsuccessful ones.

Agree

Professors are lazy fuckers.

Army officer

*Marine Corps officer. Or hell, even enlisted.

I'm Army. The Marines hands down have the best uniforms in the entire military. Even their combat uniform is slim-fit.

I swear I have read this exact post before.
Wtf is happening

That's a sick fit. Really impressive.

Ups driver tbhfamalam

yes it is super effay to work 90-110h

it unironically is though

I wish that I would've become an HVAC technician instead

it's never too late to change

I'm in the most prestigious uni in my europoor country so I might as well not waste my chance

maybe you can do finances in an aircon company, who knows

>aircon company
lol what I meant is that I would rather have gotten a blue collar job not that I was specially interested in HVAC

I know what you meant, I was just playing
I have no idea why anyone would choose that personally, but hey different strokes for different folks I guess

Overthrowing the capitalist system we're enslaved to and looking good while doing it.

Black bloc is the most uneffay underage organisation possible.

how do the pepe alt righters on twitter dress?

i think he's saying that's the attitude, not the truth

I think you lads mean chair force. Not getting killed oversees and/or being a jet pilot are the most effay things imaginable

assassinations*

>todempole.
You mean totempole, ya dummy

Check out this pussy. Besides the military, there's a real lack of blue collar in this thread

absolutely not, you must be joking

If people remember you when you die based off your job title you were never living an effay lifestyle.

Computer occupation that along the lines of a hacker, not I.T. or programmer

Politics

Nothing more effay than maneuvering your way through the political battlefield, fucking interns, screwing people over, bribery, corruption, all in the name of reaching power. Crossing that line between wanting to help people and doing it for your own selfish gratification, realizing how fragile everything your built everything you sacrificed in life can all come crumbling down at a moment's notice. The thrill of gaining so much power that's so easy to lose is the most effay way a man can live.

im a custodian

this shit is not fa/

How can I make it effay?

i was thinking government white hats

They don't dress better

Nah, because everyone knows what the score is - it's not anything new, exciting or even interesting really

Why do you think everyone's so disillusioned with politics? It's fucking dull

Lawyer/Politician
Obvious one

holy shit kill yourself

lol anyone see OPs pic and think pic related?

Is paleontologist Veeky Forums? That's what I'm studying.

s;g

>being forced to wear the same fit every day
>Veeky Forums

barman or unemployed alcoholic or unemployed alcoholic writer, but generally something that means chainsmoking and getting all of you 500 daily calories from alcoholic beverages, whilst doing coke

If you are euro, than heroin is also acceptable

Only if you're rocking the whole Indiana jones style but only with perfect facial/body aestethics.

Indian jones was an archeologist. Paleontologists study fossils. Like the guy from Jurassic park.

No such thing. Nothing wrong with a good honest job and than you can go home, shower, change into effay clothes and go out.

wrong, not the clergy but close

the most Veeky Forums job is to become a monk, altruistic, meditative, same fits, drapes, shaved head

I think you're forgetting these unemployed people also need to have some sort of savings from either inheritance or work that they can just live off

Lmfao. if i were a professor i would go for an all black rick baggy aesthetic so we can fit in with the anti fashion professor academia leftist cucks while still being fashionable

what about being a cop?

Cook or Monk

what in the world are you on about?

sic fit bruh

>Crossing that line between wanting to help people and doing it for your own selfish gratification
>realizing how fragile everything your built everything you sacrificed in life can all come crumbling down at a moment's notice.
>The thrill of gaining so much power that's so easy to lose is the most effay way a man can live.
y-yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=ntRklazDHgQ

I trade for MS, and 90% of my colleagues have economics degrees. What you're referring to would be the quants.

Is being a Jimmy Johns delivery driver an effay job?

I make like $20 an hour after tips, get to wear all black for my uniform, and I even get to wear a more effay hoodie on deliveries. I rock some beater new balances during the winter but when its not slushy outside I can wear any shoes I want so I generally wear my Flyknits or Stan Smith PKs.

Plus I get to just sit in my car smoking cigarettes and listening to music/audiobooks in my car all day.

Honestly I would seriously recommend the job to anyone who wants to make decent money doing a job thats actually kinda fun and lets you be out on the town all day. As long as youre not a felon anyone can get the job

>physicists
>finance
no

it helps if you're already Ryan Gosling

Fuck yes
The pope's fits are fucking dope in The Young Pope
Also the cardinals

What about the gas tho?

you forgot editor of a high fashion magazine

This. If you're in IB then it's mostly business/econ types.

I worked in HFT for a few years and it was all math/physics/engineering/comp sci dudes.

Performance artist

>mqdefault[1].jpg

girlfriend is a part time actress and waitress, I work like 3 days a week on my own in a tiny, dark room processing blood samples

not very effay but we enjoy our time together at least

w2c Jesus piece?

even better: dhl driver

Can confirm. Former model working a business job here.