I was thinking me and a few friends could all wear brown shirts and call ourselves "the brown shirts"

I was thinking me and a few friends could all wear brown shirts and call ourselves "the brown shirts".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For the good of the land, do this.

I dig it

nazi reference much?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung

that's the point you mouthbreather

step it up and dress like the ss

call yourselves the shit stains instead

sounds amazing

Sounds cool. Do it

That's a good one, why not take that group name OP? Or Thé Faggots. An é just to be fancy

good idea do it op i believe in you peace god bless

have my upboat xdddd

nazi punks fuck off xddddddddd

moron

Nothing gets past this guy

You and your friends sound like real virgins

Me and my friends bully girls who sleep with black guys. It's fun seeing them admit to being dumb drunk pigs so that they don't lose their white friends. I use 'friends' losely. We keep a list of girls who have slept with niggers and make sure they dont get invites to parties.

You're some fucking raicebaiter from the sidelines who does nothing but create internet conflict. Let me tell you though, white guys are winning, especially in the south.

>tfw your girlfriend says she hates niggers
>tfw you get a black guy arrested for sucker punching you at a party
>tfw niggers beg to come to the parties I'm at and I get to say no.
>eso sentimiento cuando latinos sienten el mísmo.
>tfw all the coal burners at your school get chlamydia in a one week span.
>tfw they all are failing out of school.

Remember to stay white and win the fight.

Imagine being this much of a weak, triggered beta male
You and your friends are losers bro

I just feel bad for you man. Must suck having this much self loathing. I hope you get the nigger bull your whore wife always wanted. Heil Trump - hope I get to jump your ass in the future.

Dude just how insecure are you lmao

the fact u got him arrested for a sucker punch makes you look like such a bitch. Stop making white people look like pussies and actually fight. bitch ass

A lot of projection in this post. Who gives that much of a fuck about people dating who they want, to go to these lengths to shame them? I mean you already sounded autistic but this
>Hail Trump
takes the cake. And I'm saying that as someone who is actually fascinated by the third reich.

Confirmed for never fought.

I've been in group fights and one on one fights with coons.
I win some and I lose some.

If the dude just sucker punches you, and there are people around who saw it, the best thing (better than winning a legit fight even) is just to get them arrested for assault and battery.

I'm not going to engage someone who just rocked me in the jaw and left my head spinning, but I will get them arrested for 5 years and put a felony on them.

You're a fucking idiot faggot man.

You sound like a deranged sad loser. Not even trying to insult you, but how else can you describe your behavior.