How can I modernize the skinhead look? I want to dress like a modern skin

How can I modernize the skinhead look? I want to dress like a modern skin.

Gosha Rubchinskiy Models are modern skin head aesthetic

Shaved head, flight jacket, slim tapered jeans, 6-8 eyelet slim boots. It's really not that dated of a look friendo. I wouldn't go for docs for the boots though, if you want docs style get solovair

Lmao you just KNOW who's fucking everyone's gf here

homo

just wear any tactical police type clothing

good shoes too, ones you can rely on when needing to run fast as fuck from a pack of niggers at any random given notice

Maybe incorporate palewave?

A lot of the components are similar.

Are you physically strong? If you're a lanklet then it's not going to work.

Skinhead fashion has stayed the same since 1981 a modern skin is a classic skin

What

The guy on the right has a big dick, if i was his friend i wouldn't let my gf meet him

The idea of a lanky, weak skinhead is fucking hilarious.

Brown manlet detected

Don't, you fucking poser

Nah, the original skins were mostly under 20 and about 10 stone if that

>Gosha Rubchinskiy Models are modern skin head aesthetic

Gosha Rubchinskiy Models are Russian low social class aesthetic. It just looks a little bit similar

Get astronaut boots. The original

You obviously know very little about skinhead culture so stay away. You'll get called a racist by most and a plastic skinhead by actual skinheads, go for a more modern gosha type vibe I think it looks better personally

t. Skinhead

How the fuck is a skinhead similar to palewave??

Do you have pics of them? (astronaut boots) I haven't been able to find many comments on them. I was thinking of getting them, although, they look slightly femenine

>tfw no skinhead bf

The fact that you obviously have no clue that there's still a skinhead culture indicates that you should stay far away from trying to dress like one.

cyka blyat you mean gopnik aesthetic

Ayyyy, skrewdriver!