Need new boots, thinking pic related

need new boots, thinking pic related
are there better options that are more durable? i heard the only good docs are the made in England ones

The rubber gets cold and they lose traction. They're also for clowns

Idk about other options but I have a pair of mono black docs (i dont think they are the made in england ones) & i've been traveling quite a bit, walking 10+km a day in them and they have held up really well, also fairly comfortable.

They look like, and are the quality of, shit

Get Solovaire if you want the build construction

what are better options then

or this

my winter boots.

depends on the budget. The more you're willing to drop on boots the better. Also just asking what boots are good isn't helpful. There's fuck loads of types to pick from. Not only are docs clown tier and bad quality but they're also the pumpkin spice latte of boots

these are - ann d alexander wang - rick
These are officine creative. They're fine but not worth the price. If you can get them for like 50% off then it's a decent price but never buy them at full cost

Stop buying Doc Martens

They're overpriced garbage, just buy some vintage army boots. Go ask your cobbler where to find them and what to look for.

these are moma (idk what the quality of these are. Has anyone tried them? I cant tell if the leather would be super soft or just bad)

acne. Elastic looks really cool. Very much for slender feet though

None of these look like you'll get more than five years of wear out of them.

these all look like complete shit.

>Go ask your cobbler
Implying anyone has a cobbler. Same as saying, "let them eat cake".

>Go ask your cobbler
Ah yes my cobbler

All of these don't have a glued on sole, if there's slight breakage you can get a cobbler to fix them. Docs are glued on sole

Marie Antoinette never said that btw.
Where do you bring your shoes to have them fixed if not your trusted cobbler? Do you also not know a tailor?

There's a general specifically for this sort of thing

can you show them to us ?

>are there better options that are more durable?

pretty much anything

docs aren't Veeky Forums. they're overpriced, ugly boots. mallgoth tier shit. stop trying to force them.