Can you guys help me recreate this look please?

can you guys help me recreate this look please?
so i want a ocbd or dress shirt? and i think for the sweater it need to be a tight collar correct?

you're also gonna need a gf or wife to lend to a nice colored stranger

?

OCBD works best.

hes callin you a cuck

Raf Simons is usually (as far as the public sees him) dressed in dress shirts, black sweaters, black/gray dress pants, black socks, and dress shoes or stan smiths. Fun fact, he only wore stan smiths for ten years straight. I wouldn't recommend OCBD shirts for that pic look as you can see the buttons are different from dress shirts, but there are some instances where Raf does wear OCBD so for his style get both shirt styles in simple colors. But for that pic only dress shirts. There are more specifics such as brands he wears but that is basically it.

He's just spouting memes.

Forgot to mention he also wears 'interesting' coats to balance the minimal look.

I really hate his hair.
It's such a shame because I like his fits.

Anyone else or am I just a pleb with shittaste.

Button-down shirt and crewneck sweater.

Nah, it really suits him. Considering his almost 50 years old, he has a great head of hair. His old hairstyle wouldn't really fit him now.

Young Raf

His old hairstyle would 100% fit him now

DOPE

what does he wear in the summer?

Pretty much the same thing except a sweater. Untucked, rolled up dress shirts at the below the elbow, shorts, and his own dress shoes.

Check out Dior and I. It's on netflix now I think and it shows what he wears in the summer as he designs aw12 Dior.

thx m8

There's something very strange and unique about Raf's clothing style.

Can somebody help me pinpoint what the fuck it is he does?

disgusting
boring
COMMON

Maybe it's that he dresses so clean and minimal, but the clothes he designs and makes are specific styles? Maybe? What do you think, friend?

Are black OCBDs (like Norse) acceptable? Black shirts seem to be one of the most hated pieces on the internet fashion boards.

Dress shirts are preferred, but yes it's okay. Black dress shirts completely fine, worst they can say is that you'll look like a waiter.

What is a good site where I can buy decent quality dress shirts for around 50 euros a piece.

that hairline

this pls