Bitcoin overdraft

I have good credit and I have never overdrawn an account before so please provide advice on how I should proceed.

I bought $10,000 in bitcoins 2 days ago but I only had ~$500 in my account. I dont have $10,000. Now today it shows my account is overdrawn by $9500. that purchase includes $2000 worth of instant-buy bitcoin.

Ive read about overdraft fees of $20-$30, but do those tiny fees still apply at the high 4-digit overdraft range? I feel like the police should be looking for me. How exactly will the bank assrape me on this decision? Thanks

people who go into debt to invest in meme coins should be put in concentration camps

>I bought $10,000 in bitcoins 2 days ago but I only had ~$500 in my account.

W.. Why? How? For what purpose would you do this to yourself?

I can sympathise. It wasnt a responsible thing to do, but I had been reading about economic collapse and gold and I started to think of dollars as a meme coin. My inhibitions sort of gave way and I started thinking about the current economy as a silly game that I didnt want to play anymore. The next thing I knew I was buying way more bitcoin than I could afford.

cope

Jesus OP. Let this be a lesson in impulse control. I get that you want to be secure, but unless the happening and hyperinflation begins in the next couple of months this is a really bad investment. Make a plan for paying it off, liquidate some of your bitcoins. Contact your bank for exact information on what happens next.

you can pledge momentary insanity.

how were you even able to buy 2000% on margin?

also, can't you just sell the bitcoins and replenish your account?

>but I had been reading about economic collapse and gold and I started to think of dollars as a meme coin

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried

what website ?

wow.

expect a call from your bank soon.

spend bitcoins on realdolls
When bank calls deny everything
Sell realdolls
Profit

Or keep dolls forever they are yours now by waifu law if you consummate

Ahahahahahaha
Holy shit.

This. You will probably take a really big hit in exchange fees, bank overdraft fees, wire transfer fees and then whatever amount BTC has depreciated in the time since you bought them but its a hell of a lot better than getting put on chexsystems and have bank fraud on your permanent record. They will also garnish your wages and repossess your assets if they need to, not to mention the extra interest they will extract from dat ass.

Tell them you identify as a woman and you were drunk and not responsible for your decisions at the time.

do this, it'll probably work. if you play it up enough you might end up getting autism bux if you aren't already

Hold on until August

Get 2 jobs NOW

Read and seek info about bitcoins, try the exchangewars site

bitcoin rape is no laughing matter
pls

Kek

>They will also garnish your wages and repossess your assets if they need to
no bank is going to go through the court system and waste a ton of money on legal fees to charge some broke ass NEET and garnish their wages

They probably would for 10-freaking-k.

>implying it would be the bank that does it
If your account goes into delinquency for a certain amount of time the bank just sells your debt to a debt collection agency. Those WILL get a court order to garnish your wages, especially if the debt is over $5k. There are no legal fees because debt collection agencies have lawyers on retainer specifically for this.

>lawyers on retainer specifically for this
Seconded. They are called debt collection attorneys and there are a ton of them.

You'll be rich in 10 years if you hold, but you will not because you are a low IQ mong without long term vision for this. Anyway, making money with Bitcoin is insanely easy, specially right now, just wait a month or two and the price will double. The price will keep climbing while whales sell a bit along the way creating dips like the one we say recently (it's already back to 451 and climbing). What's sad is nocoiners will miss all those opportunities to buy cheaper within the opportunity. It's like missing the boat while you miss the boat.