Why do you guys hate yoga pants so much?

Why do you guys hate yoga pants so much?

I don't think they are trashy, I think they are cute on a slim, toned girl.

i mean its not that theyre all that bad but theres nothing overly aesthetically pleasing about them. especially patterned ones like your pic

>I don't think they are trashy
You're wrong. They are.

I see a lot of nice, middle class urban girls wearing them and they are not trailer trash. Often the are quite stylish

Black ones are fine, if basic.

Works well with layering, though. I like the material over jeans sometimes; it's more minimal.

I wear them as a man, desu, though I wish it were more acceptable to walk outside in them.

Those girls are city trash. Not stylish.

Would you consider the OP pic trashy? With the demon shirt and leather sandals

they're always trashy when worn as fashion, similar to sweat pants on men. you look childish.

unless of course you're working out/doing yoga

Yes.

>Why do you guys hate yoga pants so much?
are we talking Veeky Forumsgs specifically? because every guy i know loves seeing women in yoga pants

They're just a cop out.

im glad theyre a thing because they make even the most average ass look good

that being said they are basically the female equivalent of sweatpants, girls wear them because theyre comfy and theres nothing wrong with that IMO

They look cheap and flimsy. And way too thin.

I disagree. I see plenty of shit asses in yoga pants.

athleisure isn't fashion. and there are no situations in which leggings are superior to jeans.

>girls wear them because they're comfy
user, please

Girls who wear yoga pants are thots

CUTE!

This board really has become insufferable

I mean they're basically just the female equivalent of sweatpants or gym shorts. Not that there's anything wrong with that, if you wanna be comfy be comfy.

No. The female equivalent to sweat pants is sweatpants. Also what you mentioned and ops shit is all trash

she is disgustingly thin