Why do you even try...

Why do you even try? It's well known that everything looks good on your if you're fit and every designed apparel makes you look like a sperg if you aren't.

No amount of clothing will hide your pimples either, or your baby face, your chicken legs. Fitness is the only true fashion everything else makes you look like a poseur.

Are you ok user? I can help you find the resources to lose that 40lbs of accumulated crips off your sagging butt cheeks.

> "A well built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it, no money can buy it. You cannot borrow it, you cannot inherit it, you cannot steal it. You cannot hold onto it without constant work. It shows discipline, it shows self respect, it shows patience, work ethic and passion. That is why I do what I do." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

I actually have a BMI of 17.9 thanks

this

hello Veeky Forums. we always enjoy when you and /pol/ decide to bring your local color over here

>>why do you even try
>>everything looks better when you're fit
>>posts a total faggot model wearing
>>utter garbage
Lolololol OP is a joke

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS NIGGA THINKS BMI MEANS SHIT...

Serious tho bruh, did you even do middle school PE where they told you that shit was a lie?

fitness doesn't pull girls
>working out for girls

mfw I served a 7.5/10 blonde girl on a date with her middle eastern avg boyfriend last night

>implying because only being fit doesn't pull girls, being fit doesn't immensely help your chances if other areas of your life are good too

Go back to kindergarten nigger

I am female

>not using bf%

It's like you're mental or something..

im skinny and every looks good on me so

Is this bait? The "built" guy is jacked out of his mind--up there with physique competitors. "Built" is a bit of an understatement, no?

The "ripped" guy is pretty DYEL.

What's the point of adding ~fat to the end of chubby and obese. Those things imply corpulence already.

Triggered.

>poseur

farted a little bit, didnt even make a sound it just was

Then why do you resort to post here you fashion diva.

being fit is important but that's too much. people will think you're a vain obsessive gymrat weirdo with body dysmorphia if you look like that, unless you have a practical reason. that body with slightly higher BF% and a less pronounced V taper would be ideal imo.

yeh that OP is roided up and pouting, looks super insecure. Fit as in nornal fit is good, Veeky Forums as in steroids and weightlifting is not, it just makes you look short and insecure