Hair General

Last one at 3-hunno
best product to achieve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=motoko haircut&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqzNCh6fDRAhWJ3YMKHTBwBZkQ_AUICCgB&biw=2560&bih=988
youtube.com/watch?v=F2FzrrqrEdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lots of semen and anal penetration.

please serious replies. i'm korean and have fucking kim jong il hair if i don't use wax. is there anyone out there that can tell me how to tame nappy/curly asian hair?

good medium length hair styles with minimal styling/maintenance required?

i know these types of comments are annoying, but how do i ask for motoko's haircut without showing them a fucking anime photo?
the live action hairstyle isn't really what i'm looking for.

i would suggest straightening and using a volumizing powder/mousse + gel/wax if you need it to tame flyaways!

literally this easy
google.com/search?q=motoko haircut&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqzNCh6fDRAhWJ3YMKHTBwBZkQ_AUICCgB&biw=2560&bih=988

Straightening my hair only last for about 30 minutes. Then it starts reverting back to its curly state. What are some good leave in products that help keep the look but don't make it look dirty

That is so terrifying for your hair. Always looks fried and awful

Where do you get your hair cut at? It's awful.

Yo mamma's house

Such a bad look

Would be a much better haircut then

believe me dude i've looked through google images for literal hours trying to find a good representation but i haven't found any that look right. you don't have to be passive aggressive lol.
i was asking more about terminology to use for the separate parts of the hairstyle, not how to find cringy cosplay pics with bad wigs.

Winona?

It's because in real life you can see how horrible the hair cut actually is. That's why you can't find a good example

I normally get called Drew Berrymore

Is my receding hairline as horrific as I think it is?

Had my hair like this for a long time but the receding hairline is fucking it

It's not horrible but it's weird

i think it looks great on scarlett johansson, but her bangs are a little silly and it lacks volume. it's not a bad haircut, it's just difficult to execute properly.

Hers is a wig. Don't be stupid

ok have a good night :^)

Find better taste in your dreams

Dark roots always look bad

Hate my long hair and want a change but don't know what to do with it. Want a buzz cut but am very apprehensive.

here's what it looks like tied up. How i normally wear it day to day.

You have a long fucking face

a bit of a shame that his smile doesn't look very pleasing , but I guess that makes him human lol. '
i mean try it out. Take the chance and post results.

Fuck

Hey niggers, im 19 and this is the state of my hairline. Is it as bad as I think it is?
Apologies for the poor camera

I still want to marry you so fucking bad

Does anyone have experience with no-poo for medium length hair?

How should i respond when somebody compliments my hair?

Is it receding or is it just naturally that high up? Lots of people just have a high hairline.

Its not receding you need to chill.

Yes, it is. He's a NW2 on his way to a NW3. Get on fin now if you want to keep your hair.

How do I wash my hair correctly???? Literally it's always fucking greasy

>Get on fin now
what does this mean

you look like my ex FUCK you
:(

Same dude with the receding hairline

Does this look slightly improved?

I'm considering doing fine at this point. I only noticed recession about a few months ago but looking at old photos i don't know how I didn't realize earlier

Don't have hot showers (warm is okay)
Don't dry your hair roughly with a towel. Dab it dry as much as you can and let the rest drip dry.

Probably gonna get myself a hair dryer

how noticeable is my receded hairline?

here's more pics

not that bad but if it bothers you that much then you could cover it up by having a longer fringe or hair

I mean, it still looks good since the rest of your hair is still thick, but you don't want it to get worse either. Get on fin now that you still have a full head of hair and not when you're a NW3 with vertex/crown thinning. It's easier to maintain what you have than regrow.

fin = finasteride

Why the long face? :^)

Should I cut it or let it grow ?

ngl it looks cool like that

WHat to do with this? I've been growing It out for a few months over the winter and it's long enough to tie back into a little bun/ponytail thing, but It's getting to be kind of a hassle to take care of

Doesn't help that it's just straight hair to open so there's not much "texture" to work with

Please advise

>inb4 "lose weight" I'm working on it, down about 100 lbs from where I started

Bumpin

What?

Wait what?? What do you mean still?

I get told this often strangely enough. Sorry.

does getting a buzzcut make acne more apparent? Having longer hair fucks up my skin between all the grease and the shit I have to use to keep the hair in place, so I am decided to go for a buzzcut, but not if it will make me look even worse.

It looked great for all of the thirty minutes after I finished in the shower and dried off

Blotchy skin will stand out more

Opinions? Should I change it? I went a little shorter on the sides since this pic

Any advice? Looking to cut it down short, but open to suggestions.

I usually tie it up

Id say cut it a little shorter but work on making it a little healthier. Looks a little frizzy to me.

meteos?

im fucked then

You have the perfect cut for "Leon's hairstyle" from Resident Evil 4 if you're into it.

You could also shave the sides and back with a gradient haircut and keep the top and front as it is.

Invest in a basic skin care routine. I used to have blotchy skin but shaving, cleanser, and saliyic acid/BP on tough stuff, with a moisturizer fixed my issues.
>Ex said I sounded like dyrus
At least I'm not that crossdressed on stream right?

Nah looks good

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS WITH SMOOTH SHINY STRAIGHT HAIR

FUCK YOU

Anybody?

Stick with the curly hair

>and it's long enough to tie back into a little bun/ponytail thing
no it isnt you mong

amazing atheist leave

its a fa doesnt understand the difference between a receding hairline and a high one

You fucked up the meme up, user. But you are right.

how do i achieve this kind of texture

You have to be born with it

those glasses alone are fucking suicide tier, get some specs that suit your face or start wearing contacts. Hairs okay, could do with neatening up or you could just ge ta regular short on sides, long on top. also why are your eyebrows invisible

currently growing my hair out and getting it cut short on the sides every 2 weeks or so
how to I achieve this look, except not separated in the middle?

don't put shampoo in your hair. Straight hair can get greasy and start to get good texture. If u worried about smell then use scents.

how to get hair like this homeboy?
youtube.com/watch?v=F2FzrrqrEdA

tfw got a haircut yesterday and received a shit ton of compliments today :^) feels good man

Curl it

Bro that's gross. Wash it

It's longer than it looks in the picture

I need help Ive been trying to grow my hair out for 2 months now. I feel like I have a mullet do i need to trim my hair. man it out or should i just get a new cut all together. Pic related I didn't style it to show how it looks just waking up from bed.

Work out you fucking basement dwellers. Wanna know why you're so fuckin ugly? Because you're weak as shit and emasculated pussies. Nature makes you so ugly, so you don't spread your nu-male genes.
For fuck sake, get some fucking self discipline and work on your body and facial features, change your diet.

A new haircut won't do shit you cunts. You'll still be the ugly non-motherfucker you were before.

cheers mate!

I exactly have your hair. I'm going to the barber on saturday. I'll keep the top long but I'll shave it to white walls and a little fade.I'll provide pics in the next thread

please do I will love to see the results thanks kind user.

Thanks m8

Should i go for one more process of bleach?

as you can see its pretty shapeless. normally looks wavier but I used too much shampoo this time.

used to be a lot longer, I feel like I've been making the slow transition back to a short style, what should I do?

>t.shill the post.

Lets tell people to take pills that mentally ill men take that want to become women.

>What?

You're really cute, do you have a tumblr/insta?

Is the /nopoo/ alternating days not a meme?
I tried washing hair with just water and my hair looks gross the next day (I take my showers the night before because of work early in the morning).
Is there anything I can do to not make it look dumb on those /nopoo/ days?

I do not. I only have a Snapchat and im regretting even that.

"you fag lol"

you should stop being a dick to the robot sent from the future who's trying to protect you

Bump

Regretting? Because of thirsty ass dudes?

I can't believe people still fall for the nopoo meme lol

I just wash my hair once every 3 days and it's fine, trying to wash without water seems dumb and a waste of time

*with only water* lel