Fuccboi General /fbg/

Last one died. Respawning with a new thread.

Ask your dumb fuccboi shit here.

I'll start. I Know this is asked alot but what shops (preferably that ship to UK) sell slim wool pants?

I need a pair but I don't know any shops that sell any around £100.

Just copped these club Monaco ones from 200ish dropped to 90 and I used a code to bring em to 75ish but they look kinda shitty and fit crappy.

>will post pic related in next post

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01JS8JNVG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=QQnGxNTVMsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No belt buckle but strings inside the waistband making them seem like joggers
>baggy af around the thighs
>huge fucking obvious lines down each leg for some reason ruining the overall look of it.

Please recommend. Also don't recommend Cos their ones arent 100%. These are and feel good but fit and look like shit

Anyone know if the Saint Laurent glasses are designed by Hedi Slimane?

Whats this?

What's the best site for making shirts with custom prints on them?

This

This cut simply is not made for you

Send it back or resell it

Imma try see if I can resell. Doubt it would work but may just return it.

May be a bit big but i don't like the lines and and the lack of belt straps

Holy shit is that an Opeth album cover on the rightmost figure?

Pls i really need ur help. Where can i cop good quality slimfit wooltrousers?

is it possible to take drop-crotch tuxedo pants and tailor them so they fit like normal non-drop pants?

>>huge fucking obvious lines down each leg for some reason ruining the overall look of it.
they're fucking pleats you retard

What color bottom do i wear with a brown parka? Dark jeans?

Are bombers played out or are they here to stay?

I need decent quality dress shirts. Budget is around 50 euros a piece. I will be wearing them under a sweater.

theyve become normcore but i still like em

dont wear dark jeans with brown. specially dark brown.
go with grey and stonewash jeans

>huge fucking obvious lines down each leg for some reason ruining the overall look of it.
???

They've been normie af for a while now but I still wear em cause I love em

I'm not too sure if brooks brothers ships overseas but their red fleece ones are really nice. Also Ralph makes nice ones.
Or use grailed. I've picked up some fantastic ones for really cheap

what are some good websites to cruise through with mid- high range wears ?

The fucking product didn't mention pleats you retard. And they look ugly

Are you telling me you didn't look at a picture of the pants before you bought them?

I did but they weren't visible.

Best drop crotch comfy af joggers without breaking 150$?
Or cargo joggers?

I'm gonna buy a pair of chuck taylors, but can't decide between white or black. Imo black is more versatile but I want shoes that go well with the stonewash jeans I own (same colour as in pic) would black work or is white just the better choice?

Does anyone know what the sizing is like on ann demeulemeester sneakers? They say they're true to size but is this actually the case?

Who is that guy?
Any more pics of him?
He has the same body composition as me
Please

Van laack
Stenstrom

what's a good brand for underwear?

Looking to get my ears pierced. Is there any reason not to go to Claires?

Only pic of him I have sorry.

What should I buy myeslf, really?
> a baggy black bomber
> a baggy olive cwu
> some thrifted jacket with the bomber silhouette that's not really a bomber but an ordinary jacket from early 90s, you know what I mean
pls halp

do it yourself bitch

T H A N K S C U S T O M I N K

Thats my fetish

Thrifted jacket is more unique and you'll stand out more but it still depends on your style

that's a pretty specific fetish
is it like piercing other people's ears or watching people pierce their own ?

also, piercing your own ears is both safe and easy, did it myself and no regrets. Stop giving your money to claire's, people, they are shit !

Bamp help me famalam

>he doesn't shave with a DE Razor

That's what I was thinking. Either way, finding one of those isn't that easy.

This is a thrifted jacket I have.
I can't decide whether I should settle for it for now or keep searching for something better. What do you guys think?

settle

Hey guys I'm a beta cuck numale faggot manlet and I don't know how to dress. How do I dress? Thanks in advance.

So, I really want to buy this running jacket, but missed looking for it during the holidays and now I cannot find it in size S anywhere (tried all EU websites of H&M and ebay too).

I can only think of finding it in a store somewhere, but I have exhausted all the ones in the nearby (and not so nearby) areas around where I live. Maybe I'm just OCD'ing about it, but anyone here knows where else I could look for it?
Dunno, maybe a website/app where people look to buy stuff for you, and you pay them an extra on the price + shipping or something

Where I can find jeans what look similar to these, but aren't 500 euros?

I'm looking for same looking cut/fit

they aren't pleats. they are creases. they are ironed in and can be ironed out. you'll look like an idiot if you don't have you pants well-ironed.

So I copped these today, and it got me wondering, do people keep the little tag thing on them? I've always taken them off every pair of Jordan's I've owned.

anybody knows the name of this jacket?

w2c sadboy action figure

Like the opposite of a numale cuck faggot manlet

u keep the tag on if ur gay

Where can I get a good quality version of Hunter S. Thompson's hat in Fear & Loathing?

Would you get the sleeves tailored or is it fine as it is?

Uber prints

Anybody know where to cop the hat in pic?

I don't follow SLP or Slimane at all
but I highly doubt it lol
they are played out
but they are also objectively the best-looking jacket
black shoes & stonewash generally look bad, and I think a lot of ppl would agree
white can be pretty versatile too

I'm going to be getting an Alpha Industries M65 soon, as someone who is 6'1, if i want a length similar to this, would a large be sufficient?
I know they run big

Anyone have fit pics with these? I like them but most people i show them to think they are gothish or boring

Nice Neo-Nazi shoes

Do you have the original pics from this?

has anyone ever bought from sputnik1985? how does it fit? I'm wondering if I should size up or not

thicc

t-thanks

Does anyone know where I can buy a hood on its own? Like if someone just cut the hood off of a hoodie and sold it.
I remember seeing some on some website ages ago but I can't remember which.

they have measurements for each item senpai

anyone here have experience with ordering from sputnik 1985? just ordered 2 pairs of pic related and they say i have to transfer the money to their paypal, do I just wait for an email so I can do that?

what socks go well with tall combat boots?

crew socks I would guess

why would you want that, may i ask?

What would you call this hoodie, it's like a drug rug, but thinner and less druggy. I want more of it, it's my favorite hoodie
amazon.com/gp/product/B01JS8JNVG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

To wear with a crewneck sweater

That's a color block hoodie
meant to reply to

>color block hoodie
no not the design, I meant the material/style

Any recommendations on a belt for >£40?

I got some new pants.

Most of my shirts I clean, I do gentle clean with fabric softener.

What's the logical thing to do? Just clean all my nice button ups and pants without fabric softener at least once to clean this?

Can I

update: they sent me an email saying that international orders couldnt be processed right now and that i should reorder in a few days
feelsbadman i want these socks

I posted this pic of myself in another thread and people said I had a weird build and that therre was something to my legs, but noone elaborated.

Can someone enlighten me?

Please note that the legs may appear shorter bc of the long shirt and the boots

Reddit out

Just buy grey jeans and dye them, the fade is from soaking up while hanging

Joe Snyder
pic related

How should you wear heavier flannel pleated pants? Cuffed or not?

just copped a pair of triple black huaraches, what should I wear them with?

return them

bought them for 40 euros, I thought it was a good deal

hot topic

How the fuck are you supposed to not wash raw denim for 6 months without it getting stinky?

8 eye or 6 eye boots? I'm leaning towards the slimmer look of the 6 eyes but I also like the chunkier look of the other boots.

Oxblood or black?

Take a shower every day. Wash your ass.

Pic related. JNCO shorts + dip dye or bleach.

>big coat
>big boots
>skinny legs
There you go.

so are souvenir jackets already out? haven't seen them posted here in at least a month lol

Are you actually supposed to do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=QQnGxNTVMsY
everything I know about raw denim is from this video

Just get a pair of jeans and bleach them, remember to drink a quart of the bleach to better saturate your blood levels to the bleach.

Got these as a gift, what do i do with this

put them on your little footsies and go walking babes x

What are these shoes (brand or type), and are there men's variants?