When did you realise that being Veeky Forums is actually more Veeky Forums than being 'Veeky Forums'

When did you realise that being Veeky Forums is actually more Veeky Forums than being 'Veeky Forums'

Other urls found in this thread:

exercisesforinjuries.com/how-to-replace-sprints-with-bodyweight-exercises/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

truth. If you're not fit nothing is really fashionable on you.

is twinkboi right there supposed to be Veeky Forums?

When did you realize that being both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums is better than being one or the other.

this is like the perfect balance between fa and fit. in-shape enough to look great without clothes, slim enough to look great in clothes

it also helps that the guy is extremely handsome regardless

when did you realise that it is all about HEIGHT FACE FRAME

What about konfidunce and $$$?

>confident hot guy = confident
>confident ugly guy = obnoxious or creepy it depends

>$$$
no one cares about non physical attraction

Go away piano man

is this ottermode?
how does one achieve it?
everyone says swimming but im skinny as fuck plus wouldnt the chlorine eventually ruin my hair

you lift heavy things and put them back down for a year or so

No that isn't ottermode, go to Veeky Forums and read the sticky

couple years ago

Had to do it to em

I'm surprised you're still posting here after that embarrassing post in that other thread

can someone post a pic of like a 6/10 with one of these bodies, something less bulky and more similar to ops

I came upon this realization the second I saw a face rate thread on here.

Fuck, I need to lower my bodyfat and stop drinking whiskey.

You're right but your pic is not a good example.
That guy just looks thin, not "fit".

>athletic is sub 10%

Who dis? I'm thirsty.

what post

two important things to be Veeky Forums are striking face + long torso (with wide shoulders) aka echtomprph. as long as you're echto, muscle mass doesn't really matter.

I haven posted in like a week, and if youre refering to that thread with one of my pictures as the op i didnt start that. Regardless im flattered, but i love you guys too much to leave

What if I have narrow shoulders, a short torso and wide hips? And am balding?

Why is the male model industry so bigoted against non-conventional body types?

It's fucking blatant bigotry and discrimination, and everybody is ok with it!

It's 2017 how are we still judging people by their looks and not by the content of their character?

Fuck Trump.

HOW DO I ACHIEVE THIS BODY TYPE FUCKKKKKK

"Ectomorphs" or any somatotypes for that matter are 100% bullshit

>my face when this

and

/fit / combined with Veeky Forums is effay. Why am are we one or the other?

what happened to his chest

am i the only girl who dislikes muscular guys

Why do you need wide shoulders? I thought models had small ass shoulders, they all wear size smalls etc which are like 16inch?

They have "small" as in not muscular, but you're not going to ever find a narrow shouldered (read: bone structure), wide hipped male model.

*being in shape
of course being fashionable is difficult if you have a shit body, that goes without saying

Who is that cute boy??? He's perfect.

this

definitely this

No, 1% of women prefer a different body type.

What happened to your belly button?

Kek, does someone have that pic of the Veeky Forums guy with the comically THICC legs?

I'm skinnyfat but when you look at my BMI I'm underweight, what should I do?

How do I get this body

Calisthenics including pullups

Bodyweight exercises and diet

>bodyweight routine

If you just want to lose fat, and be ottermode, yes.

How long can you hold an floor L-sit?

me in pic

I dont think anyone argues that being Veeky Forums is a bad thing, its just what kind of body type you have that will make you Veeky Forums

You're on a board about judging other people based on how they dress.
Ignore these threads if they personally bother you man.

literal proof that it works

You look like a person who tries to make himself look sophisticated and smart looking but comes across as sort of socially akward. You associate me of that guy from The office UK, can't remember his name.

That guy looks so bad, holy shit. It's like he tried to sculpt his body to his own idea of a perfect body through exercise but he didn't know what a human body looks like.

long torso is long

>that damage control
Get your ass and those short tongue geos out of here

>posts thinspo skeleton as header image
>???????????????

That body type is not fuckign ottermode. Thats athletic or ripped. Ottermode is fucking twink mode, you dyel fags. You need to do actual gymnastics for that type of body too. The other way is to lift weights. Numale Veeky Forumsggots hate to lift weights cause they are beta bitches who like to be cucks. And they can;t even do sports because they are still super beta.

..screamed the stable boy

yo relax LMAO

I love my short tongues :3c
And okay buddy pal
Post body
Its actually my twin, he didnt make it rip in piece

You're right, BUT If you're not training hours a day like a real gymnast, most people will only achieve ottermode doing calisthenics and gymnastics. It's still the best long term fitness routine in my opinion. It's sustainable, has cardio benefits, keeps fat low, and produces muscle that can be maintained with a normal diet, and simply performing advanced gymnastics holds (once you reach that level) a few times a week for 15-20 minutes.

He forgot neck day. ISSHYGDDT

Fugg 4got my nenk curls

he's right though, the guy isn't big and would look great in skinnyboi clothing

Having a thick neck will frame your face better

Ill just crop it tbqh

you actually wear geos to the gym?

Today actually. I realised being Veeky Forums doesn't really matter if I'm not Veeky Forums as well

Yeah i treat my rick like beaters, i skate in ramone lows too

Wow dude you must be really cool

No i hate myself and make up for my insecurities by working out and buying expensive clothes

Really? I was not able to tell by your repeating selfie posting on a taiwaneese incel chat

Thanks, glad you noticed. Fr my dude

wtc those sweatpants

Fleece skull sweatpants from target, if link an exact pair but the one i find on google has a more detailed skull vs the cartoony ones on mine.

short tongue better though
pleb

skippin leg day?

fuck you nigger

Am I twink boi yet? Excuse the chest hole. I am a skeleton am like 105 but bench 135

>mfw i get the reference

>taking the bait

Skippin everyday?

When did you realize that being Veeky Forums + Veeky Forums + Veeky Forums + /interests/ is most superior?

You sound like a catty effeminate faggot, anyone ever tell you that? Veeky Forums mods should really ban all homosexuals.

gymnastics is for manlets

when will they learn?

unless you're like 5'3 you're just a skeleton.

1pl8 bench isn't impressive for anyone who lifts

If you want to lose fat fast: sprint

If you don't have anywhere to spring: exercisesforinjuries.com/how-to-replace-sprints-with-bodyweight-exercises/

Google the difference between aerobic and anaerobic exercise.

it is 1 plate because the common man should be able to lift at least 1 plate without lifting

I started lifting at 90 pounds and couldn't do the bar. Am 105 right now need to bulk though.

>90 pounds

Just started exercising recently for the first time in my adult life. 40yo ex-junkie, currently on methadone maintenance. Very minimal lifting, mostly just avoiding eating shit.

A couple years ago i was at 205 lbs of fat

true, but being too fit is not fa.
basically, just dont be fat, and dont look like the only thing you have going for you is gym

too much arms but other than that perfect

You can't control what people like. stop chasing impossible things...

Twink DYEL FAG. Just go for the nieck batmen body if yoiu want to impress girls

He has a great bone structure, unlike you.

If you dont have wide shoulders, do lateral raises to get them or workout

get low body fat and good bone structure

GET A THICK NECK. IT FRAMES YOUR FACE BETTER. Get wider shoulders by working out dekts. it looks like you lift if you do that

truth

>I can bench 135

? why even bring it up ?

>being a well-balanced person
>not autistically pursuing one aspect of existence to the neglect of all others

>tfw built fat and extremely hairy chested

I'll never be a twink