Any chance of an id on raf's jacket? thanks

any chance of an id on raf's jacket? thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

m.zara.com/us/en/man/sale/starting-from-60-off/collection/houndstooth-coat-c0p3714044.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prada

Thanks a lot. Season? Still unable to find anything

Prada aw13

thanks, chances of coming across one secondhand?

cannot find another houndstooth coat that is quite like this one

I really doubt it, friend. Try looking up some collectors with archives, I'm sure they'll have one. But it'll be a pretty penny.

I don't understand the left guy. Full Gucci, then some long black socks with autism shoes. Can someone explain why he thought that was a good idea?

fuck Rat Semens

I have a jacket that looks just like this I got from Old Navy like 9 years ago, just not as long

there are plenty of jackets like this but they all seem to have a far larger or smaller print than this.. a lot of houndstooth coats also tend to be grey/black, and im looking for white/black.

would be grateful if anyone has any reccs, feel like ive exhausted my search

yes I'm so sure you 19.99 old navy coat is comparable to something from prada

Doesn't look like my other post sent.

But that's Sterling Ruby. He's an artist, hence the Saucony's, and the clothes he is wearing is not Gucci but his own art he exhibited a while back. Real cool stuff.

This is where Raf got the inspiration for the bleach tops and bottoms from aw14

Have you tried Zara's knockoff? If you're that hungry for it, it might suit you. But then again it is Zara.

>inspiration
uh it wasnt inspiration is was a straight up colab you dunce

i hadn't no, although i searched zara earlier and didnt come across this.. is this from the current season? cheers

I did some research and I think dont carry the same exact one since think the pic from Zara was from 2015. Although there are some that looklike it still.

Here's a link:
m.zara.com/us/en/man/sale/starting-from-60-off/collection/houndstooth-coat-c0p3714044.html

hope that helps.

set up an ebay alert or something and check thru vintage stores

you won't find this exact one but there are so many like it available second hand

IMO it's a pretty insane fit, I'm pretty sure the goal is to (sort of) match the shoes. Brooks running shoes are beyond comfy.

i love rafs style

shame black people ruined his brands image

what don't they ruin

Where to cop everything on the far left?

because it's a jacket and not a coat

Full Gucci you say?

oh dear

You really are a nice guy, Rafposter. Respect.

He looks awesome, I could never have the confidence to pull it off but as a fit its really well matched.

artists can do whatever they want