>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
removed by mods :o(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGchUiP0LqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to take your multivitamins

a question for people who already reached their goal. What is your current weight and how much do you eat to maintain?

>tfw always rest laptop on ribs
>it never hurt before but now i feel it hit my bone
yay?

I'm currently nursing a cold with diet coke and taco bell hot sauce packets.

Also hi. I haven't participated in any of these threads before.

I know your pain. Never had problems in sitting at uni's chairs. Now I'm literally butt hurt at a 30 minutes lecture.

>tfw about to give up

Everytime i go out with my friends i feel like an idiot and that i'm wasting my life

Stop begging for attention

If you're doing something you want to do, if you want do it because its something important to you, then why the fuck does it matter what anyone else thinks?

Either your resolve is trash, or you're just trying to lose weight in order to fit in. Either way get a grip.

143lbs 5'10" so not super thin but I eat like 1750 calories most days that way the occasional bad day doesn't matter. I'm still losing since I switched to IF

I've now lost 35 lbs thanks to thinspo I love you all thank

1. Gender
2. Boxers or briefs

>male
>briefs

HELP ME

today, i had 300 calories and worked out 1 hour and a half, but after that i felt kinda dizzy but i didnt think much of it. 5 minutes ago i went to the bathroom and found blood in my panties, so i told my mom and SHE FREAKED OUT. Is something bad going to happen ? she said that something went wrong with my uterus...

>female
>boxers

Reminder to low carb/high fat anons to get you sodium, potassium, and magnesium!

Talk to a doctor, not your mom. Not the internet.

welcome, user. hope you feel better soon

sounds like you had.......... a period

>Male
>Briefs

Boxers end up riding up between my balls and thigh, get sweaty, and tend to smell like I just came in my pants after a couple hours.

i wear boxers and I don't have either of those problems, and the breeze is nice

6'0 150lbs. 1500-2000 calories a day (usually on the lower end), though i wouldn't mind losing another 5lb or so

Congrats, you are a big girl now.

Thanks bud. Have a good day.

Far from goalweight but im 6.0 at 161 lbs daily intake is between 700 and 900 callories.

Hey guys, what do I do if I eat about 2000 calories of cake in one sitting because I injured myself walking to the gym (don't ask) and now have to sit around my house on morphine for up to a week because i'm unable to walk, and feel like utter shit about it?

I'm leaning towards suicide but would appreciate suggestions.

a fast always helps me recommit.

>gf showing me childhood pictures
>haha cute baby photos
>then shows me one before she got fat
>
guys it hurts...

Just tell her to lose weight? Or date someone who is more your type?

she is losing weight, but slooowly, and things like loose skin and stretch marks can't really be reversed

parents should go to jail for making their children fat, because you really can't turn back the clock and take it back...

Tell her to use cocoa butter for stretch marks. When I had rapid weight gain I had awful stretch marks on my thighs. But when I lost the weight and continued applying cocoa butter, they practically vanished.

As for loose skin..that does suck :/ I think the only thing I can suggest is surgery. But if you really love her I'm sure you can look past that.

>parents should go to jail for making their children fat
Agreed. How is it not considered child abuse??

loose skin is only a problem for seriously obese people, what your GF weigh?

erm take morphine, the whole world will be sunshine and rainbows

well maybe the loose skin will go away because she wasnt obese, just ~50-60 lbs overweight

she already lost 20 lbs but just feels flabby and deflated, u know what i mean

sounds weird but does the cocoa butter just work on white skin? she's pretty dark (afro american)

>50-60 lbs overweight

yikes! Glad she's taking the initiative and trying to lose. Just keep cheering her on, she'll make it.

As for the cocoa butter..it worked perfect for me. I am a light skinned black girl, but my mother is dark skinned and it worked for her. No harm in giving it a try.

red, thanks for the advice

How old is your gf?
My friend lost about 60 lbs in her early 20's and after about a year her skin was back to normal, no loose or flabby skin anywhere except slightly saggier breasts which still look much better now than when she was overweight.
>TL;DR: Not all hope is lost but she should hurry up losing the weight

that raises my hopes

also props to your friend for losing 60 lbs

And proteins!

how do i politely decline the mountains of trash my family will be eating exclusively this superbowl sunday

Say you're on a diet, say you already ate, simply hold up you hand and shake your head. Or just recognize that some days are for 'feasting' and have a nibble. It's not gonna hurt you.

i do actually plan to have a wing or two. but like all they eat on suberbowl sunday is chili dip and chili dogs and chili fries. mostly chili-based things. and wings. thanks user

or recognise that the idea of having to eat because its some particular day is arbitrary as fuck, and nobody has to eat anything on any particular day if they don't want to.

That was implied, user.

I got that, but felt it might also be useful to articulate the other side of the coin for the user asking.

Eat slowly so whenever people look they always see you having something.

Okay here's what you do user:

print off masks of your face. when your family are sleeping the morning of superbowl sunday, slip the masks over each of their faces without waking them up. put a mirror in the place you normally sit in your living room (or whatever room you're watching the game in). Then whenever your family look to where you normally are they'll see you eating and feel content.

Meanwhile hide in your room and shitpost on Veeky Forums.

"no thanks"
"im full"
"im stuffed"
"quit it, fatty"

Im really skinny right now and I really dont like how I look should I try and get ottermode?
My stats are
5'9
54 kilos and im a male

No lose more weight you pleb.

>tfw been staying under a thousand calories a day all week
>people kept offering me snacks at work today
>said fuck it and ate like shit all day
At 1500 now, how bad will this affect my progress?

>she already lost 20 lbs but just feels flabby and deflated, u know what i mean
A lot of what people call loose skin is just leftover fat that's kinda spread out
So if she keeps loosing it'll probably go away

>sounds weird but does the cocoa butter just work on white skin? she's pretty dark (afro american)
It has nothing to do with skin color

Probably not gonna gain anything, maybe not gonna lose. You have to be very short for your daily maintenance to be 1500 cals. Chill please.

6'0 130 lbs
i don't track what i eat i play a lot of basketball and bike to school though

I fucking hate back fat and arm fat so much and it sucks that I lose that last

This is actually happening to me. I have two identical sores on either side of my ass in the same exact spot.

>has craving for ice cream
>gives in and eats some ice cream
>feeling nauseous now for some reason (no, i'm not lactose intolerant)
fuck... even my body is punishing me for being a weak-willed piece of shit.

More likely you've just been eating healthy and now all the sudden mega-dosed tons of sugar and your body wasn't prepared for it.

tfw can't sleep on stomach anymore because it hurts my ribcage

Though I know I'm lacking nutrition to some extent, I've hardly eaten in the past few weeks (due to reasons other than 'dieting') and what I have eaten is relatively lean and light (chicken, fruits, veggies, etc), and I'm still around the same weight, why would this be?
A lot of my weight is probably fat, but none of it has gone down though my calories have gone down a lot and my activity has gone up.

I know proper diet and exercise is a the way to slim down, and i'd like to slim down a bit, (i'm average, but have a decent figure when slim) and i know this isn't the way, i'm just more curious as to why it's like this.

I'm 5'10' and weight around 155lbs (177.8cm, 70kg), so not a lot of fat, but still.

Why are these threads a thing?

you all are so fat. ideal weight must be about 100 lbs no matter what your height is

some people don't like being fat like you

For inspiration to be thin.

>You'll never reach the goal BMI of 11.9

L M A O
M
A
O

You seem insecure bud

youtube.com/watch?v=UGchUiP0LqM

Obviously, we're on Veeky Forums for a reason.

eat the chicken. do exercise. the protein will be good for you

Could anyone give me suggestions on meals that won't break 500 cal a day?

2-3 cups of spinnach, one can of tuna, half a cup of mini grape tomatoes, one boiled egg or half an avocado 1 tbs balsamic vinegarette. 300 calories.

>current weight
>how much do I eat
I can probably get away with 1500 to maintain but I try to keep it under 1000

try some laxatives

>losing weight
>not trying to get Veeky Forums
plebshits

this is my first time posting in a thinspo thread but i have been lurking since about june of 2016, which is when i began to focus on losing weight.
i was put on SSRIs at age 7, no physical issues; however, upon beginning a medication i'd never taken before, mirtazapine, at age 11 or so, i began to eat a lot more due to the fact that it affects dopamine production and dopamine reception. i'd been underweight my entire life, even when eating candy and junk food all the time. when i started mirtazapine, i remained underweight until 3 years into taking the medication. i was eating a ton. i'm 5'4, and i was eating at least 2,000 calories a day. the highest my weight ever got was 122. being underweight my entire life, this disturbed me greatly. i decided to completely change my diet.
i started eating healthier and focusing on attaining nutrients as opposed to eating 4 slices of leftover pizza for breakfast, three debbie cakes and half a bag of chips for lunch, 3 hot pockets for dinner, and 3 slices of cake for dessert. my previous eating habits were so bad. even outside the weight gain, it was bad. i've never been overweight, only average at maximum.
in may of 2016, i began to eat healthily with the occasional sweet. i lost 5lbs the first week of eating 1200 calories a day. i lost 20lbs in a month.
currently, i am 5'4 and my weight fluctuates from 100lbs to 105lbs. it's fluctuated between these two weights since about mid-july and i can't seem to lose much more weight because i think to myself "eh, a day of eating 1500 calories can't hurt."
my goal weight is 95 lbs.... my question is: how do i become motivated to lose more weight like i did at the beginning of my journey towards /thin/?

also--
good to eat:
- oatmeal with cinnamon or cinnamon sugar + fresh blueberries added in. i like to mash the blueberries up and mix them around in the oatmeal until it turns purple, but it's also fun to eat it with whole blueberries. about 100 calories for a cup of oatmeal.
- smoothies! smoothie recipes are always versatile and there aren't any universal rules to follow, but here's what i often throw into a blender: 1 cup of crushed ice, 20 blueberries, 5 blackberries, sometimes half of a banana, a couple of spoonfuls of greek yogurt, a strawberry or two, and a cup or so of almond milk. ends up being about 150-180 calories, but clif bars (favorite: chocolate chip clif bars) are about 200 calories.
- protein bars. they usually range from 80-190 calories. cereal bars and fruit bars (think fig newton type stuff) can be good and satisfying to the sweet tooth but are high in calories and not very filling, often leaving you wanting to eat more. aim for protein bars with nuts like almonds. i like protein bars with chocolate in them or on the bottom. special k makes 150 calorie protein bars that have fruit and dark chocolate, very yummy and filling.
- dark chocolate! aim for 70%-80% cacao, or 90% if you like the bitterness. low-calorie, rich in antioxidants, fun to gnaw on. a piece the size of the index and middle fingers is about 150 calories, but it depends on the brand and percentage of cacao
- spinach! i like putting a cup of spinach on the side of my plate with almost everything, especially plain pasta or meat-substitutes. put salt and pepper on it, or eat it plain! extremely low in calories, extremely high in nutrients.
- fruit in general is great. i like eating an apple and maybe munching on a handful of dry cereal like cheerios. bananas are good and filling. costco has a huge box of small containers of grapefruit slices. they also have pre-packaged and portioned apple slices (~50 calories worth of apple slices in each package in the bag)

They could be on a cutting diet, but I doubt it. How many people here actually exercise on top of watching their caloric intake?

I really want to be one of those people that enjoys exercise, but I really don't get that rush that everyone else seems to get. I went to the gym for a few months and really put in the effort, but after each session I just felt miserable instead of proud and happy high. I lose anyway when I sit on my ass all day, so like, why put in the effort for the same results? Don't get me wrong though, I still move around but very simple things like climbing stairs instead of escalators, and at least 8,000-10,000 steps a day.

oatmeal just like rice, bread or potatoe made me so fat while thinking I was eating ok and staying away from fats, sugars and alco. Doesn't work for everyone.

I love to exercise however it does not help me to lose + my legs get muscular. What helps is eating very little. When doing this I could be sitting on my ass all day and still losing.

I am thinspo, worship me you unhealthy peasants

Lurk moar faggot

>that "arm"

the position of your nipple is weird

You're nothing special.

the fat people i live with keep telling me to eat more and asking me every goddamn hour if i want something to eat im so sick of this

I want friends I can talk to about my weight loss without being judged :(

im not hungry, but I always think about eating, how do I stop

any regs from last year still post? i miss my /thinspo/ buds :^(

vidya

I do. Been here a few years now. Yeah, a lot of regulars are either gone or got quiet.

So much this

guys gals help me

I'm getting close to my goal, but my family is threatening to send me to the hospital and is trying to get me to eat more than I should

Stop being underage

I don't wanna wait years just to be healthy...I need to find a trick.

What's your bmi and how old are you?
I don't think they can do anything if you're over 16 and either way I don't think they can do anything unless you're actually very underweight
Depends where you live though

thats fair. i hope they're all doing okay wherever they are

how are you, friend?

anyone have a mukbang cutie I can watch to stop the hunger?

Trisha Paytas