Post your beaters, Veeky Forums. What do you run errands in? What's your daily wear that you just beat up without care?

Post your beaters, Veeky Forums. What do you run errands in? What's your daily wear that you just beat up without care?

old skools. i even think they look better after theyre beat to shit

Someone hated them

All black stan smith, then og gats, now these sx-01

Mah shoes

Whatever's nearest.

>having beaters
>not having an emaculate rotation of shoes so you can flex every day of your life

my white gum sole vans authentic are my dirtiest shoes so those I guess

>taking fashion this seriously

>>not having shoes to do manual labor
>>can't help grandma's yard after >>hurricane
>>being a total fucking faggot
Consider suicide friendo

White hi top converse, Club C buttersoft

I order shoes specifically to make them beaters but then once I have them in hand I end up cleaning them and not wanting to dirty them :/

Cat wanted to play with laces so I put the shoes on him to chill

How the hell do you even do that? that color looks so solid.

honestly think this was just made like this. there's no way you can replicate this naturally

what model are those?

looks like club c85 vintage, i got the same

lmfaoooo

Have you ever found good beaters shoes at goodwills/thrifts?

literally found another pair of af1's yesterday for a fiver

old ones are left new ones are right. Gotta clean em up just a little bit though

yesss

I haven't had sneakers in years, I should probably take care more of the suede on this one though.

daily reminder that people who wear things like THESE rate your fits on WAYWTs

Post your own fit then fuccboi, those Nb are nice as fuck.

HAHA OK dad

worn to death and they are only 1.5 years old.

I dig em but now sure about what to expect from their footwear.

>Adidas high-tops

Bet you smoke weed and don't wash your hair enough

damn they look good beaten up

My pair is fairly okay. Sandro is having a sale, and these are going for around 120 usd right now.

No and no, but thanks for judging my lifestyle and hygiene based on beater slackers.

Just letting you know what image your footwear is projecting

What's wrong with adidas high tops or high tops in general then? I'm actually curious.

>not doing manual labour in ur prada sneaks
>poorfags beware

Why don't they put the heel panel underneath the swoosh on KOs? They'd look so much better

black lo-top slp.

the soles are fucking garbage though. i thought i could get over the shit soles but it's a fucking hazard in anything but dry urban environments. on the plus side i've had them for two years now and they stitching has held up great.

No. My ones are like this. They just gotta have time to get old and dirty. Not rocket science, man.

bought someone else's beaters to make my beaters

should be easy enough to clean

I'm thinking about doing this with some mid-90s Air Force 1s

Should I?

>buying used smelly shoes which are filled to the brim with bacteria and disgusting feet sweat
neck yourselves

Yeah I think I'm going to not do it for that reason

seller seems to have a clean look, but it's not that serious tb h

i don't care they're beaters

using raf simons as beaters

are you fucking gay?

A while ago people were soaking their soles in tea to get that look

i don't get the correlation

they're just shoes

different materials age differently, so the midsole/outsole of the af1, and a lot of other shoes, will yellow before the upper

sure

Campus

These were my last set of beaters. When the sole on the other shoe finally came off, I decided it was time for them to go. Had them for nearly 20 years now, sad to see them go.

Three adidas stripes with holes shaped in a Nike logo? I'm confused and can't understand that.

w2c?

Cheap shit Chinese knockoffs don't need to make sense.

they look new though?

are you 12 years old and live in the year 2003?

>emaculate

its the verb to maculate

so is jaculate a word

>Three
Try again.

Not Adidas stripes, just stiching. Bought these shoes from a retailer.
That fresh yellowed sole and duct tape look.

the upper does look brand new, its like you put duct tape on new shoes...

That's because he did. He wanted to have the beater look like a stupid poseur
I can guarentee there are no holes or damage of any substantial kind underneath that tape

don't think about it too much

i'm sorry that fa is like this

Copped these for $10 when Target went out of sale here in Canada, seem identical to normal Converse so I don't understand why they seem to be marketed as a diffusion brand

Great for fishing and shit

I love you Veeky Forums, but I swear to God, you are retarded sometimes. These are my old work shoes, that's why they look the way they do.

>2005
>New
Was out a bit on the date, could have sworn these were older than 2005. Still not "brand new" by any stretch of the imagination.

even the inside of the tongue looks brand new, youve work them about 20 times maximum

How the fuck does this even happen?

Working in a car bodyshop destroys clothes. It's why I taped them up to extend their lifespan while at work.
Look at the date inside of the tongue m8. They aren't new. I wore them day in day out for about ten years. Soles have gone hard as rock.

w2c

Grey Chuck II highs unless it has snowed a bunch.

I just have vans old skools and some shitty Nike Free 5.0 flyknits that I don't give a fuck about. I think the old skools are the most Veeky Forums beaters I have

Currently lo-top black Air Force 1's...theyre the longest lasting sneaker ive had, so far seen as much wear as a decent pair of boots

Adidas makes pretty ugly high-tops. That's it.

How much did you get them for?

Currently you basically can't. It's a deadstock.
Maybe someone is reselling them on the interwebs, but they're rare as fuck.

Left side are my beaters. Been wearing the CPs more lately though. Probably will be my beaters soon.

Retired beaters. Shipping to Canada tomorrow

mmm or actual gats?

These are Mmm, my beaters were og ones.

Cps make good beaters. They look good beaten to shit and look try-hard when clean

beaters look the best imo when they're creased/worn and yellowed, but still relatively clean

>flexing clothing

Go back to drinking chai lattes at your local coffee shop please.

Just because you're too poor to afford y-3 or cp beaters doesn't mean everyone else is

posting common projects beaters :)

go fuck yourself

boots on the upper right?

>beater thread
>posts nearly immaculate chucks

thinking emoji

Pic is old and overexposed. They're a good bit dirtier now than they look in that photo.

>tfw yr shoes don't look dirty enough

beaters ?

How the fuck do you keep the tongues on your Sambas straight? Mine always go over to the side

so you don't ever exercise or go for jogs?

Bit of heel drag, but still going strong.

wear em every day still

beat rt?