Americans don't know how to dress

This is considered Veeky Forums by americans

>hoodie
>t-shirt
>jeans
>sneakers

Just a bunch of streetwear items thrown together with a pair of jeans. Classic american look adapted for millenials.

>not a single tailoring element
>no accessories
>no intention to look slightly elegant

It's not even about Rick Owens or the goth ninja bullshit. You people do the exact same look when you try to wear Saint-Laurent :

>leather jacket
>t-shirt
>jeans
>sneakers

They're probaly scared of the peer pressure

At my uni people can dress whoever the fuck they want and no one will make fun of them

w2c hoodie

w2c closet toilet

I think you're right

I'm american and jeans are really all I know. How do I into pants that aren't jeans?

>hoodie
>t-shirt
>jeans
>sneakers

All of these things can look okay if they fit well and are tasteful.

I really think a lot of Europeans over dress to the point of being cringe. "Elegant?" "Excessories?" God Euros are faggy.

If you're wearing dressy clothes like Oxfords and tailored shirts and trying to look like Ryan Gossling and you're not at some kind of special function or work I think you're overdoing it.

Classic Americana style like denim, flight boots, leather, etc. are all in perfect taste. It's not dumpy, it's not overdone.

you don't, so we Europeans can distinguish more easily who to avoid

Corporate America knows how to dress

Hey I'm open to learning everything I can and am willing to admit I don't know much

If you'd still turn your nose up at me admitting my ignorance you've clearly got some personal bias against what piece of land I live on maybe you should avoid me for my sake

>"Excessories?"
>God Euros are faggy

Amerilard detected.

>dressy clothes like Oxfords

>it's not overdone.
maybe not, but it sure is ugly as fuck

Mongolian ITT

Ameritard are subhuman afterall..what did you expect?

GOTTEM

its not that people are bad at dressing, rather most people simply don't care about clothes

>european
>7 pairs of joggers
>muh fashun

>being a silicon valley fashion victim
sad fambam, dude even has a shitty ben volt tattoo.

good post

bad post

calm down

>Americans
If go anywhere off a college campus and outside of LA, you'll see that this isn't the case, OP. I'll take "What is the NorthEast? For 500, Alex"

Is this even hardly surprising when all the fashion is created and based in Europe? Maybe Raf can whip some sense into the new world, but I doubt it.

lmao this dude is actually stood like that 'evolution of style' template.

that guy isn't even wearing jeans dude

real aussie hours, smash that fuckin' vegimite if you're an absolute sick cunt hitting that shitpost grind

w2cawp
size 5 Rick's

while we're talking about american fashion

is ska revivalist Veeky Forums? like taking ska styles of the 90s with todays fits? or finding a way that it works? cause thats the look i'm tryin to perfect come summer