What would be your plan to get wealthy in a post apocalyptic world (money being worthless, complete economic collapse...

What would be your plan to get wealthy in a post apocalyptic world (money being worthless, complete economic collapse, death of all financial system and law)

Child brothels.

I have 20 cartons of cigarettes vacuum sealed and several bottles of alcohol, considering holding drugs too but anything that would keep well would be way too risky to have in bulk

invest in dicks

>Kid nap girls.
>Sell them for LSD.
>Use LSD to brainwash girls.
>Make harem.
>Higher people to run a brothel with security and everything, where I do nothing, but get a small cut.
>Spend the rest of my life raping 14 year old girls.

A true success story. tbqh fa.m

Bitcoin and ETH

probably gonna die as i'm very inflexible when it comes to bending over.
the pocket tyrants of the new world would not look kindly on free thinkers.

set up a marauding squad of bandits and take whatever we want. invest the loot into training, gear, and possibly infrastructure for our hidden base

I have a lot of charisma and testosterone but not much organizational skills, so I'd probably end up as a leader of raiders that would 'provide protection' for any sort of businesses for a cut.

i learn how to suck hard cocks so good that they go soft for two days and I sell my mouth for foods and other goods/services and Packrat my way into being in the new 1%. It'll only work for guys cuz they know how to survive and shit. Women these days want to be lawyers and business women. They will be useless as fuck.

I'd like to start a trading post.
One of those crazy ones you see in the movies where they string up people that steal and hang them up at the entrance.

Well, gold have been a basic and easy currency all over the Word for thausind of years, guess id go with that.

Better watch. Lot of the post apocalyptic stories have good become worthless because it holds radiation or something.

start organizing a return back to monastic traditions

probably work to form a self-sustaining colony/settlement/caravan
that focuses on development

to protect ourselves
feed ourselves
make life "good"

Pound pastrami, can kraut, six bagels—bring home for Emma.

lol good joke if the economy collapse there will be no internet your cryptos become worthless in a heartbeat.

My scids

25% and those thieves won't trouble you any longer. You're at a high risk of getting Marauder'd as it stands.

bullets

Start an army and levy taxes on everyone we conquer

Food water and shelter

Guns