Excessive Underarm Sweating

Whenever I wear something like a light blue shirt I'm at risk of having those wet sweat marks showing up. I'm not otherwise a sweaty guy, but, it really limits what I can wear.

I've been using a combo deodorant / antiperspirant, but I think I need something stronger.

Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Driclor-Antiperspirant-Roll-on-75ml/dp/B001TU1EPU/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You got good metabolism.

t-thanks

Wear an undershirt it might help

Thanks, yeah I have some thin ones that aren't too noticeable but prefer to go without in an ideal world.

I was looking at this stuff:
amazon.com/Driclor-Antiperspirant-Roll-on-75ml/dp/B001TU1EPU/

It seems to have good reviews.

try talcum powder baby works for me. I use goldbond since it has a nice cooling feel

You put that on first and then deodorant?

I put deo on first then I apply some gold bond.

Thanks.

I struggled with this for years. I realized for me personally a big part of it was worrying about sweating. The more I worried about it the more I sweat. Just relax and dont think about it and always carry a fresh black tee with you just in case.

A lot of times there is no opportunity to change :/

I struggled with this as well. Try the following:

-Cut all caffeine out. All uppers too (Nicotine, probably coke as well)
-Shower at night
-If you shower in the morning, end it cold as fuck
-Change deodorant every 2-4 months. Only clinical
-Get prescription deodorant
-Experiment with cloth combos.

My body does this weird thing where it's either a good or bad sweating. And it generally makes that decision by 10am.

uniqlo airism undershirts

put on antiperspirant at night too, not just right before you go out

>-Cut all caffeine out. All uppers too
fun fact: when i was in high school, I sometimes bought adderall from a kid and snorted it in the bathroom, and one time i was sent to the nurse and the office and they were "concerned with my health" and kept asking if I was alright and contacted my parents, obviously being paranoid tweaking motherfucker I freaked out and thought they knew i was taking drugs but instead they just thought I was having medical problems because I sweat so much my shirt was soaked just sitting down in an air conditioned room

I used drysol, saved my life. After a month or so I didn't even need it anymore

I've had the same problem, ask your pharmacist for stronger antiperspirant.
Not sure if it needs a prescription where you are but basically it's this deodorant that you put on at night, it burns a bit and after a couple of days your sweating is dramatically reduced for a anywhere from a week to a month or more.

Botox your armpits

Look up ThompsonTee, it's pretty good for sweaty guys.

that cant be good for you

I used to be plagued with sweaty armpits. Turns out I had low t, I'm 25. Got prescribed steroids and now I don't sweat anymore. When you sweat and it is not hot it is because your body is releasing adrenaline to help break down the body for food. Eat more to see if that helps or just eat slowly throughout the day or before you go out. If that doesn't work get an anti perspirant that contains aluminum chloride, apply it at night. If that doesn't work ask your doctor for an oxybutynin script, it is used off label for excessive sweating. If the doctor won't give it to you or your are poor, go to the female hygiene secton of a big grocery store and get the product called oxytrol, it is otc oxybutynin in a transdermal patch that lasts for 3 days. It is sold as a urinary incontinence med, but it will make you stop sweating.

Maybe, but it works like magic.
Never been able to raise my arms in parties and summer in general before so it was a big thing for me.

Thanks. I think that's I ordered some to try. I'd just use it around when I know I'm going to wear really light/dangerous colors.

Sounds extreme!

Yeah adderall makes me sweat like crazy. I can't believe they give kids that shit kek.

This looks awesome. Thanks! I'll get a vee neck for added protection without showing I'm wearing an undershirt.

is very easy. Once you started sweating it is kinda hard not to keep sweating if that happens u gotta change or just not care.

Try having your arms spread so your armholes can get air i know it might be difficult if u dont wanna annoy someone sitting next to you but it is very helpful.

Thank you. I'm on step two, the aluminum chloride containing stuff. Should be here Tuesday for me to try.

Praying that works. I also will try the undershirts.. I ordered a few Thompson Tees too.

Yeah, I mean I keep my arms open when I know I'm at risk for it. On a darker shirt that works pretty good, like dark blue lets say. But on a light blue one, every drop shows up like crazy.

I'm not even an ultra heavy sweater, I'd consider myself moderate.

I'm going to make sure my arm pit hair is very short too, I imagine that would help.

Yes. I think i am in the same situation. Usually undershirt tends to help me a lot and i like to wear because they make me feel more comfortable. Also bought a tshirt that was 65% poliestere, 35% cotone and it didnt show my sweat

I have the same problem but it's in my back. I sweat so much on my back that it leaves big sweat stains on my t-shirts, as if i had a bucket of water thrown at my back.

Does antiperspirants work anywhere on the body? I really need a solution.

im hairy and afraid that this might happen to me in the future

I saw in the reviews that people were using on other parts of their body. Maybe double check with a dermatologist though.

look up odaban, i use it during summer

How often do you apply it?