Watches

Ok Veeky Forums, redpill me on analog watches, I think I might get:
citizenwatch.com/en-ca-eco-drive/watches/watch-detail/?model=AT4004-52E
Am I getting meme'd?
Can I do better?

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Citizen-AT4004-52E-Mens-Two-Tone-Stainless-Steel-Black-Dial-Eco-Drive-Chronograph-Perpetual-Calendar-Sapphire/25603394?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=804&adid=22222222227017954968&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=56382771536&wl4=pla-100822488056&wl5=9004369&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112562473&wl11=online&wl12=25603394&wl13=&veh=sem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you memeing me? $675 for an eco-drive citizen? is this the style you're looking for user?

Incredibly tacky. Go for a speedmaster instead.

This is why I asked, this would be my first expensive watch.
I like how it looks but I guess I can find a watch that looks similar but better with your help.

Those look beautiful, will check em

walmart.com/ip/Citizen-AT4004-52E-Mens-Two-Tone-Stainless-Steel-Black-Dial-Eco-Drive-Chronograph-Perpetual-Calendar-Sapphire/25603394?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=804&adid=22222222227017954968&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=56382771536&wl4=pla-100822488056&wl5=9004369&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112562473&wl11=online&wl12=25603394&wl13=&veh=sem

Here's for 300ish

Thanks man, I've been price hunting online for about an hour.

I'd like to know you opinion on it and if you have any advise on other watches,

In the $500~ price range you could also be looking at Tissot and Zelos as options

If you can find out the serial number, you can Google it and click shopping, that tab will show you the cheapest posted listings of watches etc.

My opinion? buy the watch if it suits you and you REALLY like it, if you want a watch that just tells time, then get a Casio for $15 and save yourself a headache. My father been looking at bunch of watches but he doesn't want to shell out for a Rolex/Omega(Expensive), nor does he want to get a Seiko/Orient(cheaper), so he tries to find something in between, and those watches are usually trash and marked up.

Then ask yourself if you are going to utilize the functions of the watch. I have a Orient Ray ll and I use the date/day every single day, the water resistance is good because I don't have to worry about it going bad in water, and it's quite a durable watch.

from $15-300 check out Seiko/Orient, they both have plethora of watches to choose from.
$300-3-4k is in a way, waste of money
4k+ you can get a used Rolex/omega or something that is a "grail"

Listen to this guy orient rays are the way to go, also another classic in it's own right in that price range is a seiko skx007

Thanks guys, my budget is more or less 300$; I wanna treat myself to something nice. Always had shitty watches so I'm trying to find something I like/is decent.

That's actually perfect, from the watches that you had, what did you use the most, what got you to think that you need something better? I had a Seiko 5, it was a amazing watch but it was on a strap and in summer the sweat would make it smell not so good, thus me getting the Orient.

Start small and then go up from there, you better off buying something that's $50 and then finding out that you didn't really like the chrono for instance, thus next watch would be without chrono.

Meme watch reporting in.

Terrorist watch best watch

It werks for me because I have skinny wrists.

Am I the only one that finds steel and gold watches tacky?

around 300 you might check out steinhart ocean 1 for a decent watch for that money

I used to be going out with a real TIGHT piece.... a real cutie. Only problem is she wouldn't let me get in her pants. You wouldn't believe how fast she changed her tune when she saw I was wearing a Citizen watch from ROSSĀ©

no

This thing is so bad that it comes with an inbuilt tacky meter user, think about that.

I hope you idiot realise that watch straps can be changed easily

TGV, are you lurking?

SEIKO

rate please

If user isn't especially asking for mechanical watch, a watch such as SKX007 might come as pretty nasty suprise that if you happen NOT to wear your watch in a day or two, it will run out of reserve and you'll find out you'll have to set the time and date again, plus it's non hacking...

based terrorist bro

Just because you can, doesn't always mean that you should.

should I get this or is it too tacky?

You should totally get it. I just bought a F105W-1A. Basically th ebetter version of the F91W by having a superior backlight. But that $3 premium though.

Its fashionable because its functional and its a unique piece that probably nobody else will have.

I recognize your arm from the last thread