Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

I was just wondering, what is the most beautiful thing in the universe?

my cock

male pattern baldness

My girlfriend.

Low Test

*my girlfriend?

I don't even know anymore...
Is there any beauty in this world?
If there isn't, why did we invent a word for something so amazing that we won't ever see?
If there is, where is it? Is it objective or a state of mind, or both?
And does it matter? Or are our lives cold and meaningless anyway?

Pets are neat tho

Probably dropping acid in space.

Don't think too much, you might break your head lol

If you're interested, read Nature by Emerson. Gives a pretty well thought out perspective on beauty

It's end

the acid will just float away, it won't drop because theyre no oxygen in space so things don't fall
nice try but I am smart

Pic, its my cat

FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI. FACE IT, YOU SUBHUMANS ILL NEVER COMPARE TO HIM.

100% agree

honestly, nothing ever fascinated me more than the theory of evolution, so I'll probably say that.

But I don't know if it qualifies as a "thing". What is a thing annyway?

if the theory of evolution isn't a valid answer, I'd probably say life. Not only the nice parts, the gross stuff, the parasitic species, the stupid and mean specimens as well. I don't know why i like it even tho I consider it meaningless, but I love it

you

The most beautiful man is James Norton

The most beautiful girl is this girl from my college that I really like

Princess Tutu

Holy shit what a cute cat

shitting dick nipples

/thread

This is more beautiful than anything posted in the dreamgirls thread.

Fuck this was meant for

Thanks guys. Shes about the size, shape, and weight as a medicine ball and if you scratch her in the right spot she just starts licking you and doesn't stop, pic related

my erect penis desu senpai

Threads asking what is the most beautiful thing in the universe

ly op

Black cock
T. Justin Trudeau

The most beautiful thing in the universe is the knowledge that the atoms that comprise life on Earth, the atoms that make up the human body, are traceable to the crucibles that cooked light elements into heavy elements in their core under extreme temperatures and pressures.

These stars, the high mass ones among them, went unstable in their later years. They collapsed and then exploded, scattering their enriched guts across the galaxy. Guts made of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and all the fundamental ingredients of life itself.

These ingredients become part of gas clouds that condense, collapse, form the next generation of solar systems, stars with orbiting planets. And those planets now have the ingredients for life itself.

So that when I look up at the night sky and I know that yes, we are part of this universe, we are in this universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the universe is in us. When I reflect on that fact, I look up—many people feel small because they’re small and the universe is big—but I feel big, because my atoms came from those stars. There’s a level of connectivity.

That’s really what you want in life, you want to feel connected, you want to feel relevant, you want to feel like you’re a participant in the goings-on of activities and events around you. That’s precisely what we are, just by being alive.

Tannhauser by Wagner

this is a nice design tho

the Cat's Eye Nebula, probably

beat me to it

the sheer power of my self hatred

ITS COMING

YOU ASKED FOR HIM

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT TO YOU

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

TONI MAHFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD

Damn