>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Other urls found in this thread:

medlineplus.gov/ency/imagepages/17182.htm
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2015/jan/27/fasting-facts-is-the-52-diet-too-good-to-be-true
youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for loli

am

is anybody able to get thin? or is there some people who just have big bodies? like would jason momoa be able to have an iggy pop body?

I wanna be skinny like xxxtentacion instead of built

Not sure what exactly you're asking about
Anyone is able to get thin, but different people will look different and some people look silly when thin due to their skeletal structure etc.
>like would jason momoa be able to have an iggy pop body?
Yes because they have actually similar bodies just with different amounts of muscle
But he wouldn't be able to look for example like skinny traps with narrow shoulders
But if you mean if anyone is able to loose enough muscle to look thin then yes

Well I've got a deep af chest and broad shoulders and always been rugby player build but I'd rather be crack addict build. But i imagine with a deep chest id actually look like severly impoverished african chic

ilu frof

Lost three pounds so far on my restricting diet. I know it's likely water weight, and I know I shouldn't check the scale everyday..

But damn. Sure is motivating. Good luck to all the anons trying to lose

>or is there some people who just have big bodies?
There are big, medium and small frame sizes, yeah. Someone with a small frame will have to drop to a pretty low weight to look really thin while someone with a big frame may look weird if they get too skinny. You can find out what kind of frame you have here: medlineplus.gov/ency/imagepages/17182.htm

>I know I shouldn't check the scale everyday..
Checking scale every day is the best
>weight fluctuates from day to day regardless of weightloss
>let's only check it once a week and hope the number i got happened to be an accurate representation of my progress
Best to either make weekly averages or better yet just look at graphs in calorie tracking apps
But you need a lot of data for these to make any sense

I'm 5'8" and my bmr is 1400 but I lose weight faster than that is it possible it is wrong?

If I eat like 2k calories on one day and eat nothing the day after, does that redistribute as if I ate 1k cals per those 2 days?

No. Do some research into intermittent fasting and time-restricted eating.

BMR is your sedentary energy use. If you do literally anything you'll be using more calories than your BMR. Find out your TDEE. It's more useful.

in the sense that you're at a 2000 cal deficit yes

just weighed myself for the first time in a while and was a little disappointed

>5'4
>113lbs
>medium frame

I'm not sure what weight i'll have to reach before I achieve an aesthetic sort of thin, but i'm trying to fix my diet and all. Any ideas?

3h left on my one day fast, dunno if I can make it guys

MY tdee is 1600 yet I seem to lose more weight than that even though I don't move much h

>tfw 1 inch shorter and 5lbs heavier
when will the good lord end my life

I'm 6'0" and 145 lbs. I want to get down to 135 lbs but I'm new to thinspo and I'm unsure of what to do. For the past week I've been eating around 400 calories a day, and to be honest it's not that bad since I've never been the type to have a big appetite. However I'm usually a bit hungry at the end of the day, so could I afford to eat like 100-200 calories more just to avoid this feeling? I've already eliminated all carbs and virtually all sugars I possibly can.

i've already lost like 70lbs since i started my weight loss, but i'm having a really hard time losing the last 15-20 (bmi *just* under 21, not even that low) so i'm trying to cut out any sort of consumption i cant measure

yesterday i stopped putting half and half in my tea ._. i really hope all this helps me, i've already given up so much to lose weight

Yes. If you eat up to 800 cals a day you will lose considerably fast.

>loli
>bread
>making it

Yes.

Could be worse you could be me
>two inches shorter
>ten pounds heavier

What body shape do you guys have? Because I'm really bottom heavy despite my weight so I'm hoping losing a bit would help with that

Plus my muscle mass is pretty low, so it's literally just chub on my hips and legs

Do more exercise

gj though amigo

Yes.

Wrong.

Get a food scale so you can easily measure everything.

I have no curves and hold all my fat in my stomach. So, like, pregnant snake shape I suppose.

>A forthcoming study by Longo’s team has found that if mice binge enough between fasts so that they are consuming their regular non-fasting calorie intake overall, they still lose weight. “The results, I think, are exceptional,” he says, “and in humans, we’re starting to see something very similar.”

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2015/jan/27/fasting-facts-is-the-52-diet-too-good-to-be-true

i have one, but i've still been at a plateau since october

i can't tell really tell, i've got a 25in waist and 32in hips, which is not very curvy at all. i'm also so i've lost so much weight i have a lot of weird fat distribution

Fweaky

Makes me wanna commit to fasting more often

and that's what user did, ate normal intake one day and then fasted the next. that 24 hour fast probably helped more than if they'd eaten 1000 calories on each day but spread out from morning until night.

this is my SO's suggestion
i'm just ......... i hate exercise so much

I know most of you won't give a fuck but I have to get it out of myself. Few weeks ago I posted in this thread about deciding to bulk up (my stats were about 53kg/180cm, I'm a man). I treated it very seriously, counted every single of the 3000+ calories I consumed in a day, made sure I follow a proper workout routine and excercise with a good form. I started seeing some small progress, I got a bit of muscle definition, I was getting stronger and could lift more almost every day of going to the gym (noob gains I guess). I was on a great path to achieve my goal but I stopped- I realised that I wasn't doing it for myself but to other people who would make innocent jokes about my weight (well if you count the auschwitz survivor ones as innocent) or for people who would tell me that I would look a thousand times better if I put on some weight. Truth be told, I was comfortable in my body, I liked the way clothes looked on me, I liked looking almost androgynous, I enjoyed browsing fashion campaigns and shows and seeing models who looked exactly like me. So yeah, I know it sounds like the most basic shit but I finally realised that I can ignore the image people expect of me and just do what I like. Rant over I guess (sorry if it's incoherent, english isn't my first language)

PENIS

You should work out though, because it's healthy.

Try to use Yohimbine + exercices. This does miracles in the last pounds to your goal.

Appearance is the least of reasons to exercise youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g

>the subject of food or weight loss comes up in any way
>"user you're not still dieting are you? you're so thin!"
>bmi of 20.5

>tfw by the chart I've got a large frame
Feels bad man. But then again my BMI is also like 34. My wrists aren't really "fatty" but maybe losing weight will reveal that I can be thin and Veeky Forums too.

Reminder to take your multivitamins

just had my multivitamin along with 2 rice cakes for my 2:30 "lunch" :3c

feels good user

how to cope with binge episodes after ritalin wears off?

Remind for low carb/high fat-ers to get their potassium, magnesium, and sodium.

why does the IF guy call others 'mealcucks'? you can still eat like a lunch and a dinner on IF. why's he so mean /thinfam/?

Because he's an autist. IF is demonstrably GOAT though.

pls eat
im recovering from anorexia now. i was only briefly at skellymode, i've mostly been at ~16 bmi and i still have permanent damage from that. you dont wanna die of a heart attack at age 30, you dont wanna faint/puke from exhaustion from walking a mile, you dont wanna get fucked up gums and teeth from malnutrition. you might like how it works now but starvation makes you ugly and weak and smelly
dont be dumb

This

>feel fat, so start eating a lot less
>still have a bmi of 20
>all my friends say I'm skinny like a twig
>i still feel fat
>it's making me start to hate fat people

I HATE MY FAT FUCKING THIGHS
I HATE MY FAT FUCKING THIGHS

me too life is suffering

Good, let the hate flow through you

>sub 700kcal for the day
>however, just finished a "large" dinner of 550 calories
>feel full
>feel fat
>feel sad
time to curl up into a ball and listen to animal crossing ambient music all night

what am i supposed to do
166 5'10 skinnyfat male
ive been jogging mile evrday and counting calories but still have huge calves and thighs

fuck

eat less

if you're 5'10 you should get down to like 140lbs if you wanna be actually thin and not skinnyfat

:o(

Agreed. I'm 5' 10" 143-lbs. Last year around this time I was 163-lbs or so and felt kinda thin, but I have to say this last 20-lbs made a huge difference aesthetically. This year I might go down another 5-lbs or so but pretty happy here.

ok thank u :)

same desu

ITT: every female trying to become thinspo looks like pic related

ahhhh. was at the same weight for months but recently gained 2 kg and now i feel more down than ever. :( help me get back on track. i want to exercise but i am just so, so tired and food has become my means of comfort.

Eat less, its simple

i know. should really get my shit together again. i just feel so bad because the weight gain seemed to appear out of nowhere, thought i did nothing wrong. guess that was a false assumption.

also; can meds cause weight gain in itself? like, other than just increase your appetite?

Dont even start looking for something to blame, its 99% (you) who is responsible for gaining/losing weight

>tfw 179lbs
>get sick
>1 month passes
>206lbs
whaaat the fuck

time to eat holographic meatloaf again

does anyone else see fat people as subhuman?

i feel like thinspo communities are always like "we don't body shame :) fat girls are beautiful!"

but they're fucking disgusting

whenever i see one waiting in line for food, i lose my appetite, whenever i see one laughing with her friend, i think stop making your chins tremble

So what? At least they're trying to lose weight and improve themselves.

fat people that arent trying to be healthy squick me out. but then so do painfully auschwitz anachans

i have been over 20 meds, i know what it is like to feel the effects of them. of course, you are the one who has final control. but it can affect your eating patterns a lot without effort. so don't try to act as if it is all easy peasy and comes down to merely your will to gain or lose weight.

t. someone who has never been on meds

if you start looking for reasons out of your control to justify stuffing your mouth with shit, then why are you even here to begin with?

The only fatties I get upset with are the ones who always claim to be on a diet but don't seem to understand how nutrition works. Then again, I'm easily irritated by ignorance.

>tfw tons of fatties on my facebook sharing "low carb" recipes
>tfw they aren't doing keto but think low carb is still good
>tfw I can't even understand how they think cauliflower smothered in cheese and bacon is any better for them than mashed potatoes covered in the same thing

I lost a fuckton of weight and it barely shows in my hips and tights.
Being a pear shape latina hurts.
Well, I hope with this month cutting I can see some good difference, but I wonder if I'll ever be effay and have cute tights.

I'm envious of your body shape. I think pears are so cute. I'm completely shapeless even as a latina :(

You'll do fine. Keep it up and your thighs will get thinner sooner than you think.

Meds can cause a little more water retention than normal, but not more than a few fluctuating pounds. It's the increased appetite that gets you. I was on Seroquel for a few weeks and I literally could not stop eating food like a fatass, meals on meals on meals. It just makes your brain all stupid.

>5'5
>105 lbs
>male
get on my level bitches

also i dont look that skinny on clothes thanks to broad shoulders

A-are you me? Thicc Latina with literally the same issue ugh. I'm large frame for my height of 5'3. All of my weight goes to my thighs and butt and no where else. I don't even care so much about weight. I just want to lose so I can have skinny effay legs again ;___; good luck user. We'll make it.

Also..general question: I was 64.0 kg yesterday. I do cardio everyday and drink a shit ton of water. I only eat up to 800 cals and yet I checked the scale this morning and it read 64.3??? I'm so upset over this. Could it be water retention?

it's your poo

don't judge your weight loss from one day to the next... measure yourself once a week, if you must.

Oh I see. You're waist measurement is the same as mine and my bust is 30 inches but my hips are like 36-38ish and the fat just bleeds into my thighs

What kind of diet are you on? I'm trying to cut down on dairy now and before i stopped eating regular meat and went for the soy stuff instead since it sort of tastes the same now

Muscles need water so yes it's water retention

Oh shit (no pun intended) I actually forgot about that..that could very well be it too.
I know you're right user..I'm a bit obsessive. I really wanna do weekly weigh ins but my autist brain makes me wanna step on the scale every day ugh. I might have to tell my boyfriend to hide it.
Thanks for the input user! That's what I'm thinking as well.

Meds definitely can cause weight gain. I'm not sure if its because of just appetite or what but 1. If you're not weighing you food, with meds like anti-psychotics, you will eat more and more oftn perhaps without realizing it.

You're wrong, dude. I've always been skinny and a balooned up hardcore when I was put on seroquel. I didn't even realize it I thought I was eating the same calories and was just getting an "adult" metabolism finally. I thought it was a meme too until it happened to me.

>>tfw I can't even understand how they think cauliflower smothered in cheese and bacon is any better for them than mashed potatoes covered in the same thing

It demonstrably is.

Do you guys take glucomannan? It pretty much saves my ass during long fasts.

you need jesus

>she got twice as fatter than she already was

Why people keep fallinf for the "THICC" meme

>tfw tranny and have to gain fat to see significant redistribution and shape feminisation
I used to be fatty and I'm nervous that this is gonna put me back in that rut

as a former fatty, i can confirm that fat chcks make the face in the pic on the left to make their faces look less fat while still looking "cute" and "quirky cx". All my fat goes to my face, and taking pictures was hell

Gays pls go and stay go

nigga you fail at life if you gained weight while you were sick

>male
>5'5
im not jealous if thats what you were going for

What're your TDEE's and how much of it do you eat?

i only eat about 800kcal a day, mostly salad with salsa as dressing, a lot rice cakes, and breakfast for dinner most nights (eggs, omelettes, potatoes)

i'm also trying to implement IF now, with a 6 hour eating window. hopefully it'll help me break this plateau

Thicc is amazing when done properly but most people don't understand it's muscle that makes a big ass look good and you only need a small amount of fat for the softness

Just gain gradually and stay aware of how you look, you're not gonna turn into a fatty overnight

1300-1500 (short and sedentary)
300-800 depending on my mood and stuff