How the fuck do I get a defined jaw line? Is there anything I can do or do I just have shit genes...

How the fuck do I get a defined jaw line? Is there anything I can do or do I just have shit genes? Also rate my side profile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo
amazon.com/gp/product/B008RT2UVI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A9CYYA2RGYTF6
ebay.ca/itm/CHIOS-mastic-masticha-mastixa-gum-LARGE-PEBBLES-IN-BULK-50-gr-/122337679602?hash=item1c7be4d8f2:g:VzsAAOSwTglYkhqa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first fix your overbite

anyway besides braces?

surgery lol

I'd rather just work with what I've got than spend thousands on surgery. Is there anything I can do to get a defined jawline besides losing weight?

no

you fucking moron mouth breather

>Can't even hang yourself cause the noose has nothing to catch on

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't have children so your weak genetics won't damage future generations.

You need to train your jaw muscles by sucking dick

you are fucked. But don't feel so bad for having a bad jawline

you'll get over it after highschool, no one here is perfect. that being said the problem is more your chin than jawline.

you very seriously could explore orthodontic or plastic surgery to fix it, but that's gonna be $$$$$. no toher options really.

Eat really healthy, start lifting 3 times a week and get some sunlight. Won't help your jaw line that much but you'll look better. good luck

start Mewing

Kek>

Google tongue posture

fucking kek

grow a beard

I had the same thing, got jaw surgery. But it was more of a medical necessity than a cosmetic procedure due to the sheer fuckedupness of my jaw at the time.

Can you post a before/after pic?

You obviously have a recessed jaw, and you need double jaw surgery with counterclockwise rotation to fix it and straighten your profile. Your jaw line definition is poor due to your recessed jaw, but jaw surgery would improve it. Your profile is so convex you probably also have sleep apnea or you'll get it sooner or later. You should consult with a surgeon. Gunson of Arnett & Gunson and Larry Wolford are the best in the US.

Chin implant

you're fucked

>doesnt even have a chin
>worried about his jawline

Sorry bro but honest to god your only option is surgery. There is no fixing what youve done, through years of mouth breathing, naturally

Only works if you're still growing, it's useless on adults.

>le it's all mouthbreathing meme

Some people are just born fucked

Start mewing, stop mouth breathing, chew mastic gum other shit is too weak whilst mastic will rape your jaw and give you TMJ but it will become larger.

Also mewing does work in adulthood some faggot on lookism i dont have pics but google it chewed mastic gum for 1 year everyday and his jaw was noticeably increased. Facial structure is a lot more moldable than we like to think. Ive mewed for about a year now and my teeth have become more aligned as well as my jaw ore defined, for the first time ever got a few girls numbers but my face now looks a bit mongoloid wide

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

MEW THAT SHIT. I am currently 18, when i was around 15 my jawline was literally the sharpest and most defined of anyone i knew, girls would comment and my friends would feel it, I didn't even know jawline was attractive to girls until they commented on mine, when I looked in the mirror it was like it was chiseled to be as sharp as possible by a master sculpter. BUT I LOST IT. Years of grinding my teeth heavily in my sleep have worn down my jawline to the pathetic state its in now, I still have a good general profile but I lack the definition and it pretty much sucks. I'm thinking of buying a mouthguard for sports and wearing it while i sleep but i'm afraid i'll choke on it

There are tooth grinding guards for when you sleep. That said, grinding teeth doesn't effect your jaw, if anything clenching your jaw for your sleep would help. You got fat.

i am underweight, how do you know grinding teeth doesn't? It changes your face over time for sure

gotta start chewing gum I've been mewing for years without knowing about it.

Will not help, op you are a doomed incel, doing what said will make you a gymcel/tancel

Still looks gooky

I just got my Xios gum, that shit is hard as a rock/sugarcrystal, wouldn't recommend starting on it. Also my gums started to fucking bleed even after it was turned into actual gum

My jaw is pretty strong and the Falim gum wasn't that hard compared to the Falim reviews on Amazon "Too hard to chew!" baka fucking idiots/incels

Orthotropics

Breath with your nose, tongue to the roof of your mouth

I'm 18, will mewing save me? :(

Holy shit what is wrong you with people, you should stop immediately you're doing more harm then good by chewing that gum. Do you know anything about how the human body works? Your bone structure won't change by training your jaw muscle, YES traning it regularly over years as you grow will have a positive impact, exercise does have a small impact on your bodys developement more then just muscle wise but NO going through intense jaw training will not make the bone structure of your face more aesthetically pleasing. Literally all you can do to get immediate results is lose weight, otherwise chew more solid foods over a few years and you might see marginal improvement if you are a YOUNG adult.
Don't listen to these people, go to a dentist, maybe a doctor depending on the issue and once everything is fixed just breath normally. If you listen to the pseudo-science bullshit anons on Veeky Forums spew out you won't see positive results and may even negatively impact your palates developement.
>inb4 newfag go watch mew
I have watched mew and tried many of the things commonly stated on Veeky Forums for years and the majority of whats said on Veeky Forums is just stupid ways to apply mew's methods that won't work because they don't even understand what mews findings were communicating. If you are going to do the whole "jaw posture" thing the only thing i would do is keeping your toungue on the roof of your mouth, naturally not applying pressure. I'm unsure if it helps but it doesn't hurt and is the default position for most native english speakers anyways

what the fuck is mewing?

This but you say "mew" and senpai might notice you

Pseudoscience

wouldnt this only be a band-aid fix though? Wouldn't complications still occur if considerable change occurred in the face as the person aged?

jesus christ this

t. nonbelievers

Play of the game

not useless, results will be slower though

By become rich and getting surgery.

You're so fucked, mate

I just watched Dr. Mew's talk. I'm going to start keeping my tongue on the roof of my mouth and only breathing through my nose. Thank you Veeky Forums for telling me about mewing.

Daily reminder that your face is ruined because of your environment

the idea
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
the proper posture
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo

cliffs:
-Humans very recently have been eating a soft low volume diet, which means less use of jaw muscles and weaker jaw muscles
-Humans very recently have been weaned off breastfeeding early, so have developed improper swallowing patterns and tongue positions
-Humans very recently have had a rise in allergies, which has led to mouth-breathing and lowered tongue position
-Human bones are very malleable, force from facial muscles and the tongue alter the shape of the bones
-All of these factors combined have led to poor form and function of the face:
-- ugly, downward growth
-- a lack of horizontal growth
-- short, receding chins
-- narrow palates
-- crowded, poorly aligned teeth
-- recessed, elongated midfaces with poor cheekbones
-- less room for the tongue, leading to snoring, sleep apnoea, general breathing problems
-- etc.
The best way to try to fix these problems if you are already affected is to ensure that the teeth are together, the lips are together and the tongue is on the roof of the mouth, as well as chewing a lot of tough foods.

also for hard food just stuff like steaks and bagguettes, also definitely get FALIM gum or any other hard gum that keeps its consistency

I just finished that exact video.

Mastic gum is the best. I've been chewing for over 8 months and my mandible is becoming more angular; it should probably be square in 2 years or so.

I can only find the mastic capsules. What does the chewing gum packaging look like?

They look like crystals - the better kind I've gotten came in a textless plastic bag, but another brand came in a yellow box. I've gotten the packaged gum and chewed it for months, but it's not as hard as the crystals.

Greece, Greek Chios (Xios) Mastic Gum is the listing on amazon

Where can I buy the crystals online? I live in Australia and I doubt I can find it anywhere locally.

amazon.com/gp/product/B008RT2UVI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A9CYYA2RGYTF6

Is this the listing?

This is the one I got:

ebay.ca/itm/CHIOS-mastic-masticha-mastixa-gum-LARGE-PEBBLES-IN-BULK-50-gr-/122337679602?hash=item1c7be4d8f2:g:VzsAAOSwTglYkhqa

Thanks homie, hopefully customs doesn't seize the package thinking its crystal meth.

yes

SUICIDE WATCH
U
I
C
I
D
E

W
A
T
C