Sell sell sell?

Sell sell sell?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/03/09/amazon-leases-20-planes-starts-air-freight-service/81526238/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's what you get for having meme stock in the first place.

>Buy in at 70-80~
>normies will still buy memephones

Won't drop to $70 anytime soon. Value investors already have hard-on at this price. Smart money will be pouring in as the stock approaches $80.

this is where I buy

Literally have had a sell order in for almost 4 months at $90

Next earnings won't be any better senpai

*buy not sell

My dick will be rock hard if it does. Buy the dip, fags.

Buy buy buy?

I hope you buy a gun with your money from selling off your shares. When apple releases their coming integrated on board car software and or partnership with major automakers for the same you'll want to shoot yourself.

dead cat?

This. Don't even try to time it, pull the trigger now and reload if its going down further.

don't buy

Apple doesn't innovate anymore

No new products

Every product is a rehash

You know what growth company does """ Think different"""?

Amazon.

Sorry to burst your bubble but what exactly is "think different" from Amazon's releases for the last year?
Mech by Amazon? Another way to get your tshirts?

Maybe Lumberjack? Another half assed pos game engine that can't hold a candle to Unreal?

Anything else?

Amazon is a beast in eCommerce and cloud, but its not exactly thinking different either.

>hurr durr you need growth otherwise the stock is going down
>not knowing how to value a company
Just stick to ETFs, you aren't doing yourself any favors with this

>what exactly is "think different" from Amazon's releases for the last year?

This for starters. Do you not follow the news?

usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/03/09/amazon-leases-20-planes-starts-air-freight-service/81526238/

double dead cat

then you'll see it rise another 10 points which will be the bull trap

they are literally starting airdrop deliveries do you even pay attention

Amazon keeps releasing new products that iterate on their cloud tech

Eventually something they come up with will hit the mark

and the fact I can order something and get it in an hour for an extra $8 is fucking nuts

They were overvalued as it was

This is just a correction, buy after the bull trap

How are they overvalued? Even with revenue deteriorating, the intrinsic value is close to the current price. What world are you living?

WERE overvalued

They'll become slightly overvalued again as people buy at what they think is the bottom, then those same people will start to sell to make their little bit and it'll go back down to close to where it is now.

Dude you just don't know what value is. You are essentially able to buy a long-term call option on the stock for free, with a strike price of $90. This means that even if everything goes wrong (which is extremely unlikely) you will not lose money. So the worst case scenario is that you won't lose any money and you are telling me they are close to being overvalued? Just look at the amount of cash they are churning out for fucks sake. With the talent and cash at their hand, do you really think able is going to be liquidated in 10 years?

*Apple

No that sounds like a great trade, I might actually do that

thats stupid. i wouldnt short AAPL but i would not want to be long AAPL right now. you're just not gonna get movement to the upside past 100 and downside is real up to ~80. you're basically getting a volatile 0% return.

>With the talent

You mean the guys who release phones with Tech Nexus phones had 2-4 years ago?

Steve Jobs knew how to market Apple and where the latest and greatest was. Sure Microsoft beat him to the punch in the 90s but failed in the 2000s. Jobs is gone and Cook is average.

I don't think they'll liquidate any time soon. It's a fashion brand after all, but they'll have to take some risks, attract better talent, and come up with something that grows their cult.

>movement up to 100
If AAPL was trading at average multiple, it would blast through 130

Wtf are you even talking about? Being successful isn't about having the best specs. The iPhone never had this and it still blew everybody else out. You are an idiot if you think that Apple doesn't have access to the finest talent out there and I am not just talking about engineers. Apple is trying to diversify and get away from the iPhone dependence. iOs is just starting to being used in all kinds of devices and if you think that everything they come up with will be a failure, you are completely disregarding the crazy talent + brand that they have.

Yes, the business is very bad. Chinese cost cutter companies are taking over the market.

Somewhat normal in an "S" year. Also compare cash flows. Unit sales don't buy you anything.

There are rumors that Apple may not do a full redesign of the iPhone until iPhone 8 in 2017. If so, the iPhone 7 may look just like the 6 series and be disappointing as fuck.

So is apple building their own car or are they going to be putting their self-driving software in an automaker like Google is doing it?

Does anyone know which automaker they could be planning to go with (I was thinking semi-luxurious vehicle like Lexus)?

Apple is not going to do a car with a big car manufacturer. They already tried with Daimler and BMW but failed because Apple wanted to head the project. No one will be willing to give some design company from California the responsibility to design cars that has just downside risk for the partners. Apple is just too late in the game.

So not much elsewhere they can expand? China doesn't want them there

I don't see anywhere they can go except VR and cars

Lol. You are so clueless about the industry, its actually funny

multiple arguments are always horrible, you need a better case than that.

in any case AAPL is at 10 - 12x P/E, and trending down. EV/Sales is 1.6x and trending down. IDK why you'r emakin ga multiple argument - why would AAPL, a hardware company, trade at anything above low teens P/E? 10x P/E is already mad high. What "averages" are you looking at?

anyway if you want to play the AAPL story you shouldn't short AAPL, but short some of their component suppliers. There are dozens of companies that have anywhere from 10 - 50% top line tied to AAPL, and slight contractions/slowdowns in demand can have huge consequences on them.

long AAPL is a mistake at current levels. It won't cost you money but it won't make you money, which in finance terms means it's costing you money anyway.

if you have any just hold.
I do not like apple as a company but i wouldn't be selling if i had any shares just yet.

Amazon deliver to me in an hour

Apple are struggling to sell planned obsolete goods that are becoming far less obsolete each year

no one needs to upgrade their iphone or ipad any more

Add to this the fact that there has been no innovation for years and all of Steve Jobs' ideas have probably run out by now

>apple watch
>extra big ipad

and on top this they spent billions on:

>apple tv
>cars
>VR
>music streaming

only to realise they are massively late to the party and will succeed in none of these

Also
>Beats headphones

What an absolute fucking travesty of 4+ years spent on R&D and investment for all that pile of shite

>10 P/E is mad high
Dude what world are you leaving in? 10 P/E is a 10% rate of return. Which is fucking awesome in 0% interest rate world. Also, you are excluding cash, which is a common mistake. Apple is effectively trading at a 6ish P/E if you adjust for cash.

Why this focus on P/E anyways? Look at their cash, which has been consistently higher than their earnings. EV/Sales is a retarded metric to use because Apple has triple the margins of everybody else.

Only thing they have that can send the stock higher is money, but where they put it is the question. They need to venture into another market. I don't think auto is gonna help them because they generally like to sell products return a profit. IMO, maybe just integrating the software might be the best thing for them.

TV might be where they should move to...

And another user who doesn't know what intrinsic value is. Just read the earlier posts. Growth is not required if you can buy a stock at the right price.

Apple can't even code a map program properly, how are they gonna put self-driving software in a car?

this

buy some puts. make millions.

>Literally have had a sell order in for almost 4 months at $90
>Next earnings won't be any better senpai
Shut the f up, it should have expired by now.

lol

i'm not th eone who floated the multiple argument. in fact i hate multiple arguments

10x P/E is high if you compare to comparable companies.

I know what intrinsic value is, but you're foolish if you think the iPhone will last forever. They're literally making the same mistake blackberry made thinking a little minor upgrade here and there is enough, especially when that smartphone market has been growing more competitive over the years.

A 10x P/E multiple is not high at all. Look at CF multiples and adjust for cash holdings or calculate intrinsic value. Both will tell you that the stock is cheap as fuck even with abysmal top line assumptions

If you think BlackBerry and Apple are the same because they both male phones, I am not even gonna bother with you.

*make