How do I make myself look inconspicuous in the US

Ok so I'm not some disgusting jihadi, I'm white with light brown hair but I feel super self-conscious when people are staring at me for no reason.

I'm going to the USA for the first time(east coast), what should I wear so I can blend in smoothly with everyone?

I was planing on rolling with this. Am I doing it right?

Why are your shorts so long?

So I can look like a casual sperg?

>look at that fucking idiot over there
>his shirts are way too big

actually he would look normal because most people dress like shit

Blue 501 jeans, slightly baggy grey sweater, white vans.

Inoffensive and inconspicuous.

Normcore everything. What part will you be in the most?

Bitch nigga if you don't dress head to toe in american flags and eagles expect to get lynched on sight. God Bless Americaâ„¢

second this

Mr. Arab,

In America, it is considered tacky and in poor taste to dress with """"designer"""" labels covering you from head to toe like a sports car covered in sponsorship stickers.

Dress casually, I.E.; avoid leather shoes and button-up shirts, flashy sunglasses and especially avoid more than 2 spritz of cologne.

BAM! You're American.

people on the east coast unless youre going to new york or any other major city are obsessed with that comfy sport core shit. like nike joggers, shoes

W2c brown jacket in pic

poor boots are bout to burst:(

youre gonna need warmer clothes

kek'd

They suffer for our comfort. Support our troops ;___;7

It's not like we're aliens or something; most guys around here go with jeans and a simple shirt. I personally prefer one-color/non-patterned shirts if you go t-shirt mode, but that's up to you. A definite no to the shoes, tho; they're barely above velcro Sketchers level.

Pic is what the average guys I see wear, at least in my area. As for shoes, go with something all black, sneaker or not. Draws less attention.

Or even wear a basic hoodie, depending on how hot it gets where you're going.

shoes are fine, they're NB but they're not an autism model

Gain weight, preferably fat

So where r u from?

if you want to blend in don't come on Veeky Forums, these guys have never fit in anywhere in their life